Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 683 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9392

    Just no. Never again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/188848140

    Okay let me start by saying there weren't many thorough reviews of her and I see why. I wish I can go back in time to avoid her. Coordinate a time for a ss (no problems there). I was curious because I was in the mood for a nice thick one. Communication was good. I pulled up get to the room and the room looks like a trash can. She def has a cat that lives there because there was a cat post and cat hair over the bed. As for her she is twice the size that you see in the pictures as well as heavily filtered. You can tell its her but the pictures are filtered. I go in and the service was just sub-par. It was just straight business, not even any small talk. Get straight to it, the CBJ was mediocre as well as her. Also she is very hairy down there which was a huge turn off. She doesn't do doggystyle because of some reason. So I busted and just got tf out of there. I would avoid at all cost and felt it was such a waste of money. Do yourself a favor and just don't do it.

  2. #9391

    Thought I finally give some reviews

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/188820769

    Recently saw her ad but with no reviews so I thought I'd TOFTF. Glad to say I was not disappointed. Body looks exactly like the pictures. I would say she can be a bit paranoid until you get to the room and then she was fine. She was a great talker and was pretty. I have to say I did appreciate she told me straight forward that there was another girl in the bathroom since she's sharing the room and hope I didn't mind. Now lets get to the fun part. Left my donation on the table and we began. One thing she did was sanitize my hands and her hands with alcohol spray and also sprayed my junk. Aside from that the CBJ was great, you can tell she was really into it. Had her in missionary for a few minutes and then flipped her over to finish in the bag. Man I loved hearing her moan. Yes she's thick! And Yes I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  3. #9390

    MILF Nikki

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...rsey/188845540

    Recently had the pleasure of visiting MILF Nikki for a QV. Usually I do HH because I like to take my time, this is actually my first ever QV. But that's the time she had, and it worked out pretty well.

    Called instead of texting and she answered quickly. We had a brief conversation, she gave me her address, I told her how long it would be until I could get there and I was off.

    About 6 minutes from arriving she pinged me back with "Still on your way / how far? So I gave her a status update. At least I'm not getting ghosted this time.

    A little confusion on where to park (pro tip: park in the back), but we got that straightened out quickly and I was at her door two minutes later.

    She answered her door topless with panties and stockings. She's a little thick, as you can see in her pictures, but not by any means sloppy. She's very petite, maybe 4'8" or 4'9". Nice B / C-cups with perky nipples that are responsive to gentle play. She also has a clit piercing that I felt with my fingers, but not my tongue.

    A nice hug and some mutual groping to start off. I got undressed, she took off her panties, put on the cover, sat on the edge of the bed and took me in her mouth. After about three or four minutes of enjoying her lips and tongue, we talked positions. I would start on top of her and then we'd flip her over and she'd be flat on her stomach for the big finish.

    She was half lying-down, her back a bit propped up on the pillows on the bed, legs spread, her head was down watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. She is definitely conscious of not getting too intimate, so I wouldn't expect a ton of eye contact. You'll get a pleasant, professional experience from Nikki, but don't expect to be treated like her boyfriend.

    Started slowly, then moved a little quicker, and then a little harder. Encouraged, I adjusted the angle of my hips, placed my palms on her shoulder-blades and really started giving it to her, but that was too much (painful), so I backed off.

    Position switch. Some brief standing doggy into her laying flat on her stomach. Four or five minutes of that and I finished in the bag.

    She accommodated my request for a washcloth cleanup in the bathroom.

    It was a very nice experience, I'd definitely repeat next time I'm in the area and she's available. She has the right amount of cushion to make fucking her in several positions a very comfortable ride, particularly straddling her when she's face-down with my hips pressing into her ass with each stroke. She's also verbally encouraging throughout, without seeming forced or scripted.

    She hosts out of her home, so act accordingly when visiting. Would recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

  4. #9389

    Ghosted twice. Older redhead Phoenix

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/107286047534

    Ghosted me twice in the same day.

    Went into South Jersey in search of a little fun, called her when I was 15 about minutes away from Maple Shade. She picked up quickly, we had a very pleasant conversation, agreed on an hour at her posted rate and she said she'd text me her address. I continue into Mount Laurel, nothing. Park, call, no answer. Text, no answer. Gave her a good 15 minutes where I called once every five minutes to see if she was just getting ready / in the bathroom / whatever. Nothing.

    Went to the backup plan, Koi Spa. Had a very nice session, see the Massage Parlor thread for a review.

    Came out of Koi to find that Phoenix had finally texted me back. Went for a light snack, gave her a call. I can be there by noon, still interested if you are and she said she was. This time I got her address before hanging up.

    Arrived at the spot, texted her I was there, nothing. Called a few times a few minutes apart, no answer.

    There's been some discussion on how providers make decisions and I know it's first money / longest commitment, but in both cases I was promising an hour and I was very close-by.

    Your mileage may vary (and from some of your positive reviews of Phoenix, it definitely has), but I wouldn't try to set a date with her without a backup plan or two.

    Still craving a second release from a mature provider, I then called MILF Nikki in her upstairs apartment. She offered QV and was very pleasant. See my next report for a review.

    So yeah. Backup plans FTW.

  5. #9388

    Miranda

    This is the second time I've seen Miranda. Usually need to schedule about 2-3 weeks out as she is a low volume provider. She has a nice clean setup in a spare room with low lights, soft music and heated table. Opted for the 90 minutes and both times she gives a very good relaxing massage for about 60 minutes and then asks to flip over. Upon the flip she has a very low cut shirt with a few buttons undone and will "accidentally" have your hand grave her chest. First time you visit is just HJ but upon the second time you'll unlock the next level. She gives an excellent BBBJ with CIM once she is comfortable with you. She even offers to let you shower to get the oils off afterwards. Overall it's a very relaxing experience with great massage and fantastic finish. Nice Fiji water out the door & you're on your way! mirandafouru@gmail.com.

  6. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try another shot at Ivy this time it worked I went to Camden to see what was out there. I called Ivy from a different number she answered I asked was she available I'm in Camden she told me yes gave me her address quickly took me 6 minutes to get to her location. Called Ivy told her I'm at her location she came to walk me into her hotel room my fucking god those thighs and ass are great she didn't have on any makeup I'm glad she didn't have any makeup on.

    I decided to stay for one hour gave her the donation we started kissing and making out she sucked on my neck and ears oh god I sucked on her neck and tits started caressing her great ass. Ivy asked me do I like chocolate I told her yes she warmed up some chocolate fudge and put it on her tits I sucked the chocolate off her tits she put more chocolate on her tits.

    She asked for the condom I gave her it to her she put it on me and started sucking me off she looks so good sucking dick made me blast fast asked her was ready to fuck switch to doggy style I fucked Ivy until I blasted a second time made me scream and shake she cleaned me up.

    I told Ivy I want to be her regular she save my real number and told me she been having family problems and fell asleep she apologized for missing the appointment the hassle was worth it.
    Tried seeing her twice in the past. Drove to her once for a car dte. She stopped answering when I got there. Super flaky. This was last summer. May give her another try.

  7. #9386

    Ivy Rayne update report

    I decided to try another shot at Ivy this time it worked I went to Camden to see what was out there. I called Ivy from a different number she answered I asked was she available I'm in Camden she told me yes gave me her address quickly took me 6 minutes to get to her location. Called Ivy told her I'm at her location she came to walk me into her hotel room my fucking god those thighs and ass are great she didn't have on any makeup I'm glad she didn't have any makeup on.

    I decided to stay for one hour gave her the donation we started kissing and making out she sucked on my neck and ears oh god I sucked on her neck and tits started caressing her great ass. Ivy asked me do I like chocolate I told her yes she warmed up some chocolate fudge and put it on her tits I sucked the chocolate off her tits she put more chocolate on her tits.

    She asked for the condom I gave her it to her she put it on me and started sucking me off she looks so good sucking dick made me blast fast asked her was ready to fuck switch to doggy style I fucked Ivy until I blasted a second time made me scream and shake she cleaned me up.

    I told Ivy I want to be her regular she save my real number and told me she been having family problems and fell asleep she apologized for missing the appointment the hassle was worth it.

  8. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Rayne is unprofessional when it comes to contacting her I made an appointment with her today for 9 am confirmed the night before to call her at 8 am today. Since I live in North Jersey area I decided to travel towards Camden I got to exit 4 on the NJ turnpike pulled over I called her multiple times. Ivy did not pick up her phone or answered any text I decided go into Camden for 3 blowjobs I kept calling and texting while roaming around in Camden no reply back. This is the second time she did not follow through with communication and set up appointment Ivy Rayne is not worth the trouble maybe I'll try a third time this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/470562053234

    I also called and texted Tee aka Tiffany no answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...y/704085604228
    Damn man, I told you that Ivy is one of the least reliable or responsive girls on STG. Shit I know that was a hike for you smh.

  9. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, after a busy Saturday night the odds of any of those STG girls being awake enough to answer the phone are not good. Most of them will take advantage of drunk guys wanting to get laid on Saturday night, and then they cash in and get blitzed themselves.
    Ivy texted me back told me she was sorry and was sleeping.

  10. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Rayne is unprofessional when it comes to contacting her I made an appointment with her today for 9 am confirmed the night before to call her at 8 am today. Since I live in North Jersey area I decided to travel towards Camden I got to exit 4 on the NJ turnpike pulled over I called her multiple times. Ivy did not pick up her phone or answered any text I decided go into Camden for 3 blowjobs I kept calling and texting while roaming around in Camden no reply back. This is the second time she did not follow through with communication and set up appointment Ivy Rayne is not worth the trouble maybe I'll try a third time this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/470562053234

    I also called and texted Tee aka Tiffany no answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...y/704085604228
    Dude, after a busy Saturday night the odds of any of those STG girls being awake enough to answer the phone are not good. Most of them will take advantage of drunk guys wanting to get laid on Saturday night, and then they cash in and get blitzed themselves.

  11. #9382

    Ivy Rayne not worth contacting

    Ivy Rayne is unprofessional when it comes to contacting her I made an appointment with her today for 9 am confirmed the night before to call her at 8 am today. Since I live in North Jersey area I decided to travel towards Camden I got to exit 4 on the NJ turnpike pulled over I called her multiple times. Ivy did not pick up her phone or answered any text I decided go into Camden for 3 blowjobs I kept calling and texting while roaming around in Camden no reply back. This is the second time she did not follow through with communication and set up appointment Ivy Rayne is not worth the trouble maybe I'll try a third time this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/470562053234

    I also called and texted Tee aka Tiffany no answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...y/704085604228

  12. #9381

    Has anyone seen Tia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/344511415136

    I've asked about her before but can't find any reviews on her. She's been posting for close to 1 year. I want to take the plunge but just hesitant. Has anyone met her?

  13. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    While I've never seen her, she's been reviewed here before. No longer looks anything like her pics, bad junkie, horrible service and experiences. No fly zone.
    I've heard the same thing basically. She was a cutie going by her early pics. A shame. Options are really poor.

  14. #9379

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in Hammonton? She looks cute.
    While I've never seen her, she's been reviewed here before. No longer looks anything like her pics, bad junkie, horrible service and experiences. No fly zone.

  15. #9378

    Jay

    Has anyone seen this girl in Hammonton? She looks cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250607_085215_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250607_085235_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250607_085246_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape