Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #324

    Serenity Bust

    Drove by Serenity and saw cops at Serenity with the door wide open. What happens to the security camera footage?

  2. #323

    Lucky at QQ Spa

    Parking: There is discrete parking in the garage behind the building or you can park on the street with meters, the location is at a Main Street.

    Dono: $60 (45 min) + $120 tip.

    Best practice: I was told to set up an appointment beforehand in the future as standard practice for them.

    Entrance takes you to a small lobby, where luckily Lucky was the one that answered. She lead me to the room and asked me to get comfortable, which I did. She has a beautiful face and around 5' 2, looks young 20's, short hair that fits her well, and she was wearing a white dress with her natural Ds barely covered. The massage began face down as she gave a fairly good massage that was relaxing and professional, as she took the blanket off she began moving up and down my legs, grazing me every so often. Eventually, she began to kiss and lick the entirety of my back, from legs, butt, neck, and around the ear and it felt amazing as she focused on doing it slowly. Once I turned over, I left her know I just wanted a BBJ and she agreed, we settled on 120 and she began kissing and licking my chest and nipples. After she glided on my body and rubbed her tits (natural, soft, and large) up and down my shaft and body until I was fully erect. She started to kiss as she went down and began to suck me, slowly while keeping one hand on it at all times. The fact that a mirror was right next to us the entire time where I was able to see everything as she bobbed up and down made it that much better. I continuously thrusted into her mouth over and over and eventually put my hands around her head to further thrust as she continued to tug. I went on to finish thinking once she felt me in her mouth, she would stop, but she continued sucking until I was fully done. It looked so good as she finished and eventually she spit into a towel and cleaned me up. Most places I feel will rush you out once you are done, but she insisted I stay for the rest of the massage and continued a good relaxing massage with occasional kissing and talking. The massage went on for another 20-25 minutes and eventually sent me on my way, while using her translator to ask me to come back. Honestly one of the best experiences, very attentive, great service, and all around just a pleasant provider. Recommended for sure on my end.

    FS is available of course, I just prefer BBJCIM.

  3. #322

    LZ Spa Massage

    Off of Campo Rd. Where the 94 somewhat ends by the Dixieline. Forgot the providers name, but she had long black hair up to her mid back and pink yoga pants. HF was 40. Ushered into the room, undressed, I denied the sheet, and the teasing quickly began after I started rubbing her leg. I initiated the flip and the negotiations started. She wanted $60 for HJ, she got $55 and I unleashed her beautiful, natty C cups. She didn't want me sucking on them, but I totally disregarded that shit! That's the only reason why I chose her. Then she said I have 20 min left then suddenly 5 min left. I disregarded that as well. I wanted to upgrade to BJ. She wanted 40, she got 20. She put a piece of Seran wrap and lightly sucked on it. GARBAGE CBJ! I grabbed her head and started thrusting, but the suction was so light it did nothing. Was a min or two away from finishing, but never got to. Absolutely amazing tits, but I don't think I'd repeat. For $ OTD at Sister spa, I can suck on some big nattys with no upcharge. If any of you gents have big titty intel you're willing to share, please, PLEASE pm me. I'd just like a good 30 min stroke with big titties to suck on.

  4. #321

    Fairy Belle Vie Health

    I saw the add and called for Miranda and was told she is not available for a few days, but they have others with the some "skills" and offers. I will be leaving town for a bit so was looking for a greek language lesson beforehand. So far the only place I've actually been to where the person I wanted to book with was for Misa at Balboa Wellness.

    Easy to get too and a nice discreet location, Was greeted at the door by Fairy, she is a smoker, but she has a cute face and a petite body, probably late 30's.

    Started with some LFK and moved in DKF before going for a BBBJ. She can't DT at all really, but she makes up for it by making it sloppy and really using her hands, I wound up busting there with a CIM and she went as deep as she could and swallowed it all with a smile. After quick recharge we moved into CFS Mish to start, she is tight so I started slow, she said she wanted to get on top so we moved into Reverse cowgirl, when I booked I was told she did greek so I moved to K9 to try and start that and she stopped me and said she doesn't offer that because it hurts too much. Ok, no worries moved back into cowgirl and then K9 to finish off, she likes its kind of rough, told me to pull her hair and go harder and faster a few times.

    She was very vocal in how she likes it, hard and fast once she's warmed up. She can take a pounding and is definitely good for multiple rounds.

    Looks are subjective but I think she had a pretty face and a nice petite body.

    Face 7/10.

    Body: 9/10.

    Service: 7. 5/10.

    Vibe: 10/10.

    Damage: . 80 60 minutes HR / $$. 6 for the tip. MSOG.

    Aside from the smell / taste of smoke during DFK and not offering the service they advertise for and I was told she did, it was a good time. I would repeat the next time I am in town if she's still around.

  5. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble782  [View Original Post]
    I always love breaking in new ass so when I texted ahead and they said Vivian as new I went right over. Nice set of real melons on her. D cup for sure. She was a spinner type and loved to give ass play including rim job and PM. I know it's not for everyone but dam it gets me hard. BBBJ was spot on. We go through CG and RCG. She can back that ass up. Put herbon her stomach for lazy dog to finish. Dropped 2 bills and worth it.
    From BBBJ to CG to RCG to Doggy with no mention of a Condom! -Did you Raw-Dog Vivian?

  6. #319
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Vivian at Arjons

    I always love breaking in new ass so when I texted ahead and they said Vivian as new I went right over. Nice set of real melons on her. D cup for sure. She was a spinner type and loved to give ass play including rim job and PM. I know it's not for everyone but dam it gets me hard. BBBJ was spot on. We go through CG and RCG. She can back that ass up. Put herbon her stomach for lazy dog to finish. Dropped 2 bills and worth it.

  7. #318

    LuLu & Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarghenator  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, going to be stopping thru San Diego next weekend and have some time to kill before the rest of the group shows up. Primarily seeking a provider that speaks Greek. Have reviewed this board and Lulu and Cherry have come up as potentials worth the trek for but after reading some more, curious if anyone was able to partake on their first visit. Feel free to reply to this or PM; especially if there are other suggestions. Thanks yall!
    I have been recently denied a trip to Greece by both of them. With Cherry she was open to letting me finger her ass good and it felt nice and loosened up but when I went to plunge it in she said " No ass". Tried a few times more with no success. LuLu was the same story so I don't think it is guaranteed. If you are lucky maybe the Greek loving Monica will be in town. She begs you to fuck her ass with no upcharge and loves it.

  8. #317
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Aria, Greek Latina at Studio 107

    She's a sexy, light-skinned Latina with long black hair, natural C-cup tits that are soft and real, shaved smooth down below, and has a few small tats that don't distract from the experience. Her body is tight but curvy in the right places soft hips, firm ass. English is solid, so no communication barriers at all.

    Setup & Screening:

    Standard light screening. She was responsive and professional over text. No hassle.

    Looks:

    Natural beauty, no heavy makeup. Nice skin, smelled fresh, and was totally clean. Warm smile and confident attitude.

    Session (GFE with PSE touch):

    She knows how to tease slow grind, soft moaning, good tongue play. She dropped to her knees for a deep, sloppy BBBJ no rush, lots of eye contact, lots of tongue, and some light DT. She took her time and worked the balls too (BLS). One of the better BJ experiences I've had lately.

    Moved to the table and she was already dripping. Started with some DATY she's fresh, tight, and tasted great. She moaned and moved with it, seemed to enjoy it for real.

    We went into CFS, starting with CG her riding is slow and sensual, then picks up speed as you get deeper. She knows how to use her hips and grind on it. Switched to MISH made eye contact, legs up on the shoulders, lots of moaning and light dirty talk. Her pussy is tight and grips well. Finished first round in RCG, watching her ass bounce was amazing.

    Greek (anal):

    Available and worth the upcharge. She was well-prepped and lubed, no complaints. Took it like a pro slow entry, tight fit, gave light moans as she adjusted. Did doggy anal, then finished with MISH anal. No smell, no mess. Very clean.

    After a quick cleanup, we chilled for a few minutes then she initiated round two with a slow BJ, and finished with a soft, wet hand finish while whispering in my ear.

    Cleanliness & Atmosphere:

    Room was spotless, she was freshly showered. No smoke or weird smells. She offered a bottle of water and a towel at the end.

    Attitude:

    Very friendly, sexy confidence, no clock-watching. She was all in and focused on making sure I left happy.

    Overall:

    Solid. Aria is the real deal great energy, tight body, and loves what she does. I'd absolutely repeat.

    Damage: .7 hour HF / $$.3 Tip (Greek and MSOG).

  9. #316
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    What race is KK?

    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatHer7  [View Original Post]
    Places pretty easy to find just enough parking no worries. KK was my girl but I was more interested in her double DDs LOL. The only thing I like about this heat is that these girls pretty much wear nothing all day. KK was in a tank top with your bra and booty shorts. Young mid 20's English was not her first language but sucking my cock was. A massage is pretty good actually wasn't expecting it to be but she actually gave me a Temple run of even a foot rub before giving Junior her full attention. No cover for the BJ no teeth all lips the way it's supposed to be. She gave me a nice cat bath around the boys before mounting me with the cover. She leaned in so I can suck on those melons while I pounded her from below. I was ready to blow so I put her in doggy and pounded that ass with my balls until I was done. No haggle under two bills for the tip and out the door happy dude.
    Can you let us know what race KK is?

  10. #315
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Not trying to call you out but

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    Second visit to Love Spa this week, I made review for big titty Abby on RM, this one is for my follow up visit with Kiki.

    Kiki is a smaller girl, at like 5'1", Natural B cups, petite figure, dark hair with fair skin. Very young and delicate girl. Really small, so a spinner for sure. She seems new to the game as she's more timid as a new girl would be. But she's sweet and definitely has some girl next door vibes.

    Not much kissing at first but she warmed up later in the session. Her massage skills are actually pretty good, but I let her know I wasn't here for that. Foreplay was nice, but gave rookie vibes. BBBJ was good, hoped for more eye contact tho. She was receptive to DATY and I think that's what got her more comfortable with me. CFS was nice, did ACG, K9, and standing mish for the finish. She slowed me down sometimes when I was pounding too fast but honestly that gave me an ego boost. She was pretty tight I'll say. Ended up popping in the bag, she cleaned me up and was really nice after. Said bye to Abby as I was leaving, I def like the first room in the left a bit more. But yea solid session with this petite spinner Kiki.
    LanceCave, you said you dropped a review on RM, this Love Spa is in Portland, OR.

  11. #314
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Angelica Colombiana Spinner at Studio 107

    Provider Name: Angelica.

    Ethnicity: Latina.

    Age: Mid 20's.

    Hair: Long, brown.

    Body Type: Thick in the right places.

    Chest: Natural C.

    Tattoos: Yes, a few sexy, not excessive.

    Grooming: Smooth, zero hair.

    Services Provided: CBJ (covered), CFS, multiple positions. No kissing, no DATY.

    Session Breakdown:

    Angelica opened the door wearing a body hugging dress her body looked better than expected. Curves that say "grown woman" not "IG filter. " CBJ was slow and deliberate, no teeth, just skill. Then we moved to the main event. Mish, doggy, CG she can move. Good rhythm, takes direction without acting bored. Not fake moans just controlled, confident work.

    Attitude: Pro. No BS, no clock-watching. She's about the job, and she's good at it.

    Looks: Latina heat. Real curves, real presence. If you're into women who know who they are, she hits the mark.

    Performance: Top-tier for this price point. She doesn't oversell, she delivers.

    Repeat: yes when I want a solid, no-frills ride.

    Overall Rating: 7. 5/10 San Diego sleeper hit.

    Damage: . 5 for 30 minute HF and $. 5 for the extra tip.

    Notes: I wish she did not have a BF. Her service was better 6 months ago, as she was a GFE provider. DFK, BBBJ, and DATY was on her previous menu.

  12. #313
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 39

    KK / Waples

    Places pretty easy to find just enough parking no worries. KK was my girl but I was more interested in her double DDs LOL. The only thing I like about this heat is that these girls pretty much wear nothing all day. KK was in a tank top with your bra and booty shorts. Young mid 20's English was not her first language but sucking my cock was. A massage is pretty good actually wasn't expecting it to be but she actually gave me a Temple run of even a foot rub before giving Junior her full attention. No cover for the BJ no teeth all lips the way it's supposed to be. She gave me a nice cat bath around the boys before mounting me with the cover. She leaned in so I can suck on those melons while I pounded her from below. I was ready to blow so I put her in doggy and pounded that ass with my balls until I was done. No haggle under two bills for the tip and out the door happy dude.

  13. #312

    107

    I tried to book with Natalia over at 107 but she was not available at all that day, so I booked an hr with Kyara instead. Set up was easy and location was easy to get to and discreet. They told me about girls at the other massage places that might interest me as well after my apt with her.

    Was greeted at the door by Kyara and lead into the room.

    Started with some light convo said she's new to the area. Started with some LFK and moved in DKF before going for a BBBJ, BJ was excellent, and enthusiastic. Smiled up at me and said whenever your ready. Moved in CFS started with Mish, then moved to standing mish, she has some killer curves so I had to see it from the back, finished in K9 and she can take a pounding.

    She was fun and flirty and let out soft moans the entire time, she seemed very into the session. Definitely not a clock watcher, I'm pretty sure I was there for an hour 20 mins by the time I left.

    Looks are subjective but she was curvy in all the right places and had a really pretty face.

    Face 9/10.

    Body: 8/10.

    Service: 9/10.

    Vibe: 9/10.

    Damage: .80 60 minutes HR / $.6 for the tip.

    Will definitely repeat with her while I am still in town.

  14. #311

    Greek First on First Visit?

    Hello fellow mongers, going to be stopping thru San Diego next weekend and have some time to kill before the rest of the group shows up. Primarily seeking a provider that speaks Greek. Have reviewed this board and Lulu and Cherry have come up as potentials worth the trek for but after reading some more, curious if anyone was able to partake on their first visit. Feel free to reply to this or PM; especially if there are other suggestions. Thanks yall!

  15. #310
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Kiki at Love Spa

    Second visit to Love Spa this week, I made review for big titty Abby on RM, this one is for my follow up visit with Kiki.

    Kiki is a smaller girl, at like 5'1", Natural B cups, petite figure, dark hair with fair skin. Very young and delicate girl. Really small, so a spinner for sure. She seems new to the game as she's more timid as a new girl would be. But she's sweet and definitely has some girl next door vibes.

    Not much kissing at first but she warmed up later in the session. Her massage skills are actually pretty good, but I let her know I wasn't here for that. Foreplay was nice, but gave rookie vibes. BBBJ was good, hoped for more eye contact tho. She was receptive to DATY and I think that's what got her more comfortable with me. CFS was nice, did ACG, K9, and standing mish for the finish. She slowed me down sometimes when I was pounding too fast but honestly that gave me an ego boost. She was pretty tight I'll say. Ended up popping in the bag, she cleaned me up and was really nice after. Said bye to Abby as I was leaving, I def like the first room in the left a bit more. But yea solid session with this petite spinner Kiki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape