Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57218

    Same spots

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFello86  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the loop for a few years and some of the dances that used to go to in the Cumming and Buford area are no longer open or some have gone straight.

    I've heard good things about Elite hands but was wondering if anyone else has had any good experiences in the area.
    The same spots are still good.

  2. #57217

    Any good places in Cumming?

    I've been out of the loop for a few years and some of the dances that used to go to in the Cumming and Buford area are no longer open or some have gone straight.

    I've heard good things about Elite hands but was wondering if anyone else has had any good experiences in the area.

  3. #57216

    Good massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMtn69  [View Original Post]
    Holly Springs.

    100% legit. Georgia was my provider. Cute MILF, skilled massage techniques. Very good massage. Zero tease, draped 100% of the time.
    I like her a lot. Sometimes you need a good legit massage, right?

  4. #57215

    Elite Hands in Cumming GA

    Cici.

    Yes. This is the hottest woman I've seen at an AMP. B tits, an ELITE backside and back. So fun, so playful and flirty.

    Good massage too.

    Lulu is the short woman and she is AMAZING as well.

    I love this place.

    I do $60 for 30 min and $ for tip. L2 is normal.

  5. #57214

    You Massage

    Holly Springs.

    100% legit. Georgia was my provider. Cute MILF, skilled massage techniques. Very good massage. Zero tease, draped 100% of the time.

  6. #57213
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    K is still closed. Orange paper still on door. You could try Cedar Massage down the street but I hear it's completely legit.
    You should update Google maps. .😃

  7. #57212
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPen  [View Original Post]
    Great massage and L1 available. Ask for Gina or Ashley.
    Thank you.

  8. #57211

    Qi

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia111  [View Original Post]
    I don't have rub maps anymore.

    I was at the Mexican place and this beautiful Asian woman walked out.

    Does anyone know if this place does extras?
    Great massage and L1 available. Ask for Gina or Ashley.

  9. #57210
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    You might try K massage on Thornton Road, north of I-20. I've heard it might offer what you want, but I've never been there.
    K is still closed. Orange paper still on door. You could try Cedar Massage down the street but I hear it's completely legit.

  10. #57209

    Looking for a FS place in Marietta.

    I'll have some time to kill tomorrow and would like to know if there is a good FS spot in Marietta. Preferably younger girls, 20-40 is fine.

  11. #57208
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    There's an AMP in Douglasville off of that Chapel Hill North exit (exit 37 I think) but don't know if it's legit or not. That's all I can think of. I 20 is more SW scene / exits than AMP.
    You might try K massage on Thornton Road, north of I-20. I've heard it might offer what you want, but I've never been there.

  12. #57207

    QI Massage Hamilton Mill

    I don't have rub maps anymore.

    I was at the Mexican place and this beautiful Asian woman walked out.

    Does anyone know if this place does extras?

  13. #57206

    Thanks for the response

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    There's an AMP in Douglasville off of that Chapel Hill North exit (exit 37 I think) but don't know if it's legit or not. That's all I can think of. I 20 is more SW scene / exits than AMP.
    Not what I was hoping for, but an actual response. I'll take it. Some areas are dead as can be. Thanks again.

  14. #57205

    Uu

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    One of my fav places in Kennesaw, Uu massage is closed permanently. I have passed by today and was surprised to see the for sale sign. Does anyone know what happened? Is the owner opening in a different location?.
    Everything online shows permanently closed. Another one bites the dust.

  15. #57204

    Passing through

    Gentlemen, I'll be passing through your fine city in a few weeks and looking for recommendations for some fun activities. Are there recommended places near the airport or the west side where FS or CBJ can be had? I'll be RTFF to get familiar but would appreciate any feedback. I can return the favor for anyone visiting either Louisville or Indy. Feel free to PM. TIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape