Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 59483
-
06-23-25 11:39 #57218Banned Member

Posts: 307Same spots
The same spots are still good.
Originally Posted by GoodFello86
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 18:14 #57217Regular Member

Posts: 9Any good places in Cumming?
I've been out of the loop for a few years and some of the dances that used to go to in the Cumming and Buford area are no longer open or some have gone straight.
I've heard good things about Elite hands but was wondering if anyone else has had any good experiences in the area.
-
06-21-25 07:58 #57216Senior Member

Posts: 297Good massage
I like her a lot. Sometimes you need a good legit massage, right?
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 00:21 #57215Senior Member

Posts: 162Elite Hands in Cumming GA
Cici.
Yes. This is the hottest woman I've seen at an AMP. B tits, an ELITE backside and back. So fun, so playful and flirty.
Good massage too.
Lulu is the short woman and she is AMAZING as well.
I love this place.
I do $60 for 30 min and $ for tip. L2 is normal.
-
06-20-25 20:44 #57214Senior Member

Posts: 70You Massage
Holly Springs.
100% legit. Georgia was my provider. Cute MILF, skilled massage techniques. Very good massage. Zero tease, draped 100% of the time.
-
06-19-25 12:48 #57213Senior Member

Posts: 757You should update Google maps. .😃
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:01 #57212Senior Member

Posts: 162Thank you.
Originally Posted by DanPen
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 16:55 #57211Senior Member

Posts: 33Qi
Great massage and L1 available. Ask for Gina or Ashley.
Originally Posted by Georgia111
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 15:03 #57210Senior Member

Posts: 4061K is still closed. Orange paper still on door. You could try Cedar Massage down the street but I hear it's completely legit.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 10:47 #57209Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a FS place in Marietta.
I'll have some time to kill tomorrow and would like to know if there is a good FS spot in Marietta. Preferably younger girls, 20-40 is fine.
-
06-18-25 08:21 #57208Senior Member

Posts: 757You might try K massage on Thornton Road, north of I-20. I've heard it might offer what you want, but I've never been there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 22:40 #57207Senior Member

Posts: 162QI Massage Hamilton Mill
I don't have rub maps anymore.
I was at the Mexican place and this beautiful Asian woman walked out.
Does anyone know if this place does extras?
-
06-17-25 18:16 #57206Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks for the response
Not what I was hoping for, but an actual response. I'll take it. Some areas are dead as can be. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 14:02 #57205Senior Member

Posts: 60Uu
Everything online shows permanently closed. Another one bites the dust.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 09:11 #57204Senior Member

Posts: 344Passing through
Gentlemen, I'll be passing through your fine city in a few weeks and looking for recommendations for some fun activities. Are there recommended places near the airport or the west side where FS or CBJ can be had? I'll be RTFF to get familiar but would appreciate any feedback. I can return the favor for anyone visiting either Louisville or Indy. Feel free to PM. TIA!












Reply With Quote




