Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 12752
-
06-17-25 21:41 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 629That is def not Kayla.
Originally Posted by JaggerJak
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 20:34 #12166Senior Member

Posts: 89Believe that is Kayla, been reviewed before, was in the east side when I saw her, good cheap BBBJ at the time. No idea how FS is and it's been awhile, other members have seen her more recently.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 18:23 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 436Wondering also
I'm also wondering. Does anyone have information?
Originally Posted by Haloko
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 09:21 #12164Regular Member

Posts: 21Has anyone seen her?
Just curious if she's good to see or not.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/281017397292
-
06-16-25 13:10 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 80Chynna V
Set up a QV for 80 this past weekend with Chynna in Altamonte. Got to the location and drove around the parking lot to ensure no LEO were present, none were. Once I got to the room, she greeted me in a t-shirt and panties. Definitely the girl in the pics, petite build with a decent sized ass. Got undressed and she began with a decent CBJ. After a few minutes of that, she asked what position I wanted her in, I chose doggy as I wanted to see her ass from the back. From there I proceeded to finish in the bag, got cleaned up and was on my way. Overall, it was a decent experience and I would repeat in a pinch given her rates.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/188713337
-
06-16-25 12:56 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 941Fake photo scam.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 20:34 #12161Regular Member

Posts: 8Erotic Euphoria
Has anyone tried this agency? I've only seen one review and it seems low quality.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/557123830389
-
06-15-25 14:47 #12160Regular Member

Posts: 5Don't waste your time!
https://callescort.org/689-323-3130
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
Meh. Been there, not going back. Way too much for very little and she didn't look that great in person. I ended up leaving.
I attached a pic of how she actually looks. She's much older than 36.
-
06-14-25 15:32 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 691Alina?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/188633808
Anyone seen Alina (Aly).
-
06-14-25 10:57 #12158Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43SnugglyKay has a new number and a special
Hey all,
If you've been trying to reach the lovely SnugglyKay recently, she has a new phone number. She's running a special for incalls with new customers until Monday.
https://callescort.org/321-310-3783
Don't miss out on making a new friend! You will want to repeat!
-
06-13-25 16:34 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 159Believe it or not, this one's actually natural. At least from the neck down.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 08:05 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 634Backdoor Maggie
Any info on this one? Looks nice and offers greek.
https://m.adultsearch.com/us/florida...scorts/3402826
-
06-09-25 12:48 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 69Decent time
Meet her at a place near Mango's I-Drive. Pics are accurate, with a little more weight. Very accommodating, but for me not enough to keep me interested. Ended with a HJ. Sweet girl, just seemed new.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 12:24 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 691Princess?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/188351170
Any info on this one?
-
06-08-25 19:13 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 255Girls with this much work done scare the fuck out of me. Reminds me of ladyboys over in Thailand. I'm surprised so many people are into this shit. I'd want as natural as possible.
Originally Posted by OTownn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





