Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Huh who knew that they have such idea of refund haha good to know, thanks.
    They'll absolutely make it better. Had two instances with issues and no charge the next time.

  2. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    Anytime something like that had happened to me there in the past, I have always called the boss to complain. There have been two occasions and he made it right both times with no house fee on my next visit.
    Huh who knew that they have such idea of refund haha good to know, thanks.

  3. #17945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Call the boss

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment downtown and decided to stop by local shop to see what's up! Greeted by BoBo and taken straight back. She was the loan therapist and side room door was open. Older petite and not the best looking but I stayed for some relaxation. Paid the half hour and started to get ready, she left. Shortly after doorbell rings. I can hear conversation and a door close. Not the front door. She comes in tries to whisper something and leaves. After about 10 minutes I can hear the massage taking place in the front room! I was like wth. Another few minutes pass and I decided to cut my losses, got dressed and went out the back. Out the hh fee, .4. Journey at your own risk.
    Anytime something like that had happened to me there in the past, I have always called the boss to complain. There have been two occasions and he made it right both times with no house fee on my next visit.

  4. #17944
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    Was it suction you heard or just a massage? All jokes aside, I honestly did not know they had a back door and that definitely sucks what happened to you. I have not seen Bobo but I think Amy is probably the better option there. She has delivered for me before.
    Amy was a good option! I had a couple appointments before she left. Right now BoBo was the only therapist. I'm sure some kinks were being worked out! LOL! Just pissed me off to be put in the holding pattern after she took the fee! I'd prolly said no thanks and left, just wasn't that appealing to wait for! Just glad I didn't throw the tip on the table too! Be safe bro!

  5. #17943

    Back door action

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster45  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment downtown and decided to stop by local shop to see what's up! Greeted by BoBo and taken straight back. She was the loan therapist and side room door was open. Older petite and not the best looking but I stayed for some relaxation. Paid the half hour and started to get ready, she left. Shortly after doorbell rings. I can hear conversation and a door close. Not the front door. She comes in tries to whisper something and leaves. After about 10 minutes I can hear the massage taking place in the front room! I was like wth. Another few minutes pass and I decided to cut my losses, got dressed and went out the back. Out the hh fee, .4. Journey at your own risk.
    Was it suction you heard or just a massage? All jokes aside, I honestly did not know they had a back door and that definitely sucks what happened to you. I have not seen Bobo but I think Amy is probably the better option there. She has delivered for me before.

  6. #17942

    Zoey. Cary

    Anyone tried FS with her? My offer of 1. 5 was declined so I was wondering what the Zoey experience was like. PM preferred.

  7. #17941

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Went to LJs the other day and saw Pala. I don't know her age, I'm going to say 30's and the age experts here will probably tell me she's not a day below 90 so you'll have to check for yourself. I know a lot of people here value looks and want a young, petite, spinner; Pala is not that. I did enjoy my time with her and will likely return to see her.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Most likely 50+ 😂.

  8. #17940

    BoBo No Go

    Had an appointment downtown and decided to stop by local shop to see what's up! Greeted by BoBo and taken straight back. She was the loan therapist and side room door was open. Older petite and not the best looking but I stayed for some relaxation. Paid the half hour and started to get ready, she left. Shortly after doorbell rings. I can hear conversation and a door close. Not the front door. She comes in tries to whisper something and leaves. After about 10 minutes I can hear the massage taking place in the front room! I was like wth. Another few minutes pass and I decided to cut my losses, got dressed and went out the back. Out the hh fee, .4. Journey at your own risk.

  9. #17939

    AMP Man Card Officially Earned

    Well gents, I finally had the balls to make it happen. After a few months of reading up on your adventures I decided to drive to 3rd. This wasn't my first time driving there however. No, it was my second. The first time I didn't have the balls to put the car in park and walk up to that bland unappealing door. But this time was different. I walked up, rang the doorbell and patiently waited until it opened. It felt like a lifetime but no more than 30 seconds. The door opened into a dark corridor with no one there besides whoever was standing behind the door. As I walked in, the stranger shut the door behind me and I was greeted by Amy. She led me down the hall arm in arm to the far room. I told her I wanted an hour massage and she asked for the. 6 . After some light massage came the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said everything. She asked for $ and off we went. Proceeded with bbj and then covered up while she laid on the table and I held her legs high.

    Now don't get me wrong I have been to other establishments, but none that offered the complete service. After months of hearing the groups grand stories of 3rd I knew that would be the cherry popper. Amy was lovely and the $. 6 was fine by me. Thanks for the great reads, and if you're newer here and maybe not as confident that's ok. Take a few trips around the block and get comfortable. It's worth it. SS.

  10. #17938
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think posting the address is not wise and considering the other posting limits we have, I just assumed addresses were not allowed. This being the end of one of our favorite places is overblown. Anyone who really wanted to know would find it with less than 30 mins of research. Hell, someone posted straightforward directions months ago in another forum. The reality is people will still be too lazy to find it on their own. Within a few days, the post will be buried on page 3 and we will back to the never ending "I've searched and RTFF but can't find. Someone DM me" posts.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    I thought about leaving a bunch of reviews so that post would go away further, but decided to simply report it to see if it could be taken down instead. Hopefully it would be a lesson to some people who have no idea how to read the room. If none of SM wrote address there is a reason for the. Plus as you all said the one who want can find it fairly quickly. Maybe if a few people would report it they will take it down faster. This town is already half dead with safe options I do not want to see it to be 100% dead.

  11. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    Yes if you spend some time you can find it, but we all know that won't happen. And no doubt in a week some clown will be asking where it is. But this was one of the more discrete spots. How many times have we read about some dipshit ringing the dporbell at LJS multiple times? Or like the line at Polo which ultimately got it shut down. Some of these guys have proven they arent the sharpest tools in the shed!
    Definitely understand the concern. It's possible theirs a short burst of that, but it won't last. LJs and 3rd have persevered for some reason and this won't change that. I think Polo was in a bad location to be offering extras. Feels like the ones that stay away from other businesses last longer. I'm guessing even Azalea shut down had something to do with their location.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #17936

    3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I think posting the address is not wise and considering the other posting limits we have, I just assumed addresses were not allowed. This being the end of one of our favorite places is overblown. Anyone who really wanted to know would find it with less than 30 mins of research. Hell, someone posted straightforward directions months ago in another forum. The reality is people will still be too lazy to find it on their own. Within a few days, the post will be buried on page 3 and we will back to the never ending "I've searched and RTFF but can't find. Someone DM me" posts.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Yes if you spend some time you can find it, but we all know that won't happen. And no doubt in a week some clown will be asking where it is. But this was one of the more discrete spots. How many times have we read about some dipshit ringing the dporbell at LJS multiple times? Or like the line at Polo which ultimately got it shut down. Some of these guys have proven they arent the sharpest tools in the shed!

  13. #17935

    Its legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    Go give it a try? If you don't see a roll of paper towels or toilet paper in the supplies area don't get your hopes up!
    Place is legit seems pretty adamant about staying that way. No extras offered to me. I'd look elsewhere for L1 and up.

  14. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    And such begins the downfall of 3rd. They will be lined up down the steps. The poor monger that made an appointment (which they prefer) will get no piece. Literally. Shades of Polo!!
    I think posting the address is not wise and considering the other posting limits we have, I just assumed addresses were not allowed. This being the end of one of our favorite places is overblown. Anyone who really wanted to know would find it with less than 30 mins of research. Hell, someone posted straightforward directions months ago in another forum. The reality is people will still be too lazy to find it on their own. Within a few days, the post will be buried on page 3 and we will back to the never ending "I've searched and RTFF but can't find. Someone DM me" posts.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  15. #17933

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    Place has a side place I assume you can park.

    Ring the door bell, be lead inside and be taken down an extremely long hallway that's very dark and very old on the inside.

    Massage was decent, the girl was between 50-70 but fairly attractive.

    Fed me fruit and let me go over 20 minutes.

    In and out for everything was $$.

    Everything was fairly fun but she had harsh coffee breath.

    8/10.
    Why just why post the address?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape