Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 11575
-
06-19-25 14:45 #10105Banned Member

Posts: 537Hobowithin
Can't respond. Getting that error message.
Hobowithin has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.
-
06-18-25 20:59 #10104Senior Member

Posts: 46Happy Massage. Police Activity
Just got back from Happy with some girl I never had before named Vivi. I was hoping to see mamasan zuki or Keke here but they have been gone for past week which seemed a bit strange. New girl at front door didn't really seem to want to give me more info so I dropped it.
After not really feeling Vivi too much (I could tell something was on her mind) I asked her if everything was okay because she refused to take off everything (never been an issue at this place before) and she said she wanted to keep on because of police that came this past Thursday. She whispered it to me but it was enough to make me feel a bit uncomfortable so I just finished up and left.
I just wanted to let everyone know in case.
-
06-18-25 19:25 #10103Senior Member

Posts: 83What about the one in pasadena? And someone told me that they went to the one in glendora and 2 ladies showed themselves but both didn't look very appealing. So maybe the better looking ones were busy with other customers?
Originally Posted by MaxGaines69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 15:51 #10102Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103The one in Arcadia is just a rub and tug with table shower, if you're lucky enough to get one. The Glendora one is a more like a restaurant, pick your menu, pay and enjoy.
Originally Posted by SBlender55
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 13:50 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 88Is Dream Spa in Arcadia? There's one in Glendora.
-
06-18-25 13:37 #10100Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Ruby has been open since Sunday and Gina said new dessert to try (she hasn't been wrong yet). Eva is a short Chinese spinner, small natural boobs whose nipples get long when touched, single tats on front and back of hips, short trim, and dyed blonde hair (which I like). Very pretty! She is a great friendly greeter so you know at the start you are in for a good time. Table shower was great (though no P2P this time) and she is open for kink. She stuck a finger in my ass with no issues and if you very, very gentle, FIV and FIA. Great acting on 69 and my head was squeezed. Cover and many positions before CIM. Great DFK (passionate not wiggling tongue). Eva is here maybe until end of month. Translator needed for casual conversation but not for services. Will repeat!
Originally Posted by DickensCider
[View Original Post]
BTW, Gina is a goddess, she came in to wash her hair during table shower and her natural boobs are the best I've seen (as of an artist drew them).
-
06-18-25 00:40 #10099Banned Member

Posts: 537No problem.
Originally Posted by Vbic8033
[View Original Post]
Yeah I'm not too sure what triggers them giving you their number.
Lucky did say how I was super respectful to her so idk LOL. But she gave it to me on the first session. I think I saw her twice only. Second time was just a BBBJCIM session.
-
06-17-25 18:16 #10098Senior Member

Posts: 551You missed the other girl. I was there visiting one of my regulars at about the same time, or the day before / after. While I was waiting in the room, the "chubby" girl you saw walked in to check on me. They probably didn't mention or let you see the other girl because she was getting slammed and taking most of the business.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 21:25 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 51Thank you for the info!
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
I must be doing something wrong because none of them have ever given me their number. I have only repeated with Lucky and only once not sure if that makes any difference.
-
06-16-25 20:29 #10096Banned Member

Posts: 537She just got back to me. Yup that's her at Dream spa.
Originally Posted by Vbic8033
[View Original Post]
She ain't under 100 lbs though LOL. But I guess she rims now.
Have at it.
-
06-16-25 20:24 #10095Banned Member

Posts: 537I'll find out and let you know.
Originally Posted by Vbic8033
[View Original Post]
No I don't. All the girls have given me their number with the exception of Meng Meng at Lavender. Hers I asked for.
Also, some AMPs don't allow for the girls to give out their numbers.
-
06-16-25 17:32 #10094Senior Member

Posts: 51Lucky
My bad I totally skipped the 100 lbs part and focused on the rest of the description only. I would really appreciate any info on Lucky, thank you! Do you normally ask for their number after seeing a girl at an AMP? I should really try doing that going forward.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 17:14 #10093Banned Member

Posts: 537That doesn't sound like the Lucky from happy at all.
Originally Posted by Vbic8033
[View Original Post]
Lucky. From happy wasn't under 100 lbs. And she didn't rim. But she did talk dirty. I have her number and can find out for you where she's working.
-
06-16-25 16:12 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 51Lucky?
Did you ever see Lucky from Happy Massage in Rosemead? She sounds similar to your description of this Lucky but I remember that Lucky had a tattoo in her lower abdomen area. I have been trying to see her for months but she has not been available at Happy Massage when I called. Last month they told me she doesn't work there anymore. Does anyone on here anyone else have any info on where to find Lucky previously from Happy Massage? She was my favorite, but sadly I never got her number.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 21:56 #10091Regular Member

Posts: 14Asian palace massage parlor
I just got back from the palace in Arcadia. I met Cici, small petite and nice huge nipples like everyone says. When I first met her, she already knew what I was there for. We took care of business and she asked me to take my clothes off and left the room. When she came back she cleaned my family jewels area and gave me mouth wash. I then lay on the bed and she started giving me a BBBJ with the mouthwash in her mouth. That was wild and felt good. Then I started sucking on her huge nipples, very tasty LOL. She got me hard and she slipped on the cover and rode me. Then I asked her to lay down so I could suck on her huge nipples and drill her. I didn't last that long, I released in her mouth for her LOL. She told me to cum back tomorrow.













Reply With Quote





