Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 626 1126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 27827
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25952

    ISO: Celine V

    I was wondering about Celine V. She lists in her ad that she's "totally open-minded " and all about "uninhibited fun", however in her profile she lists anything BB as topics she doesn't like (but we all now how that isn't a good method of weeding them out). I suspect that I've seen her on Aurora as she lists that she's from North Seattle and she looks familiar, if that's the case then I doubt she's open to bare. I did a search of the forums and nothing turned-up, however the search function took several tries to work so I'm not sure if it's accurate. So, opening the question up here. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...line-v.648421/#xfmgMedia.

  2. #25951
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    They want to be filled

    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Told me she is on birth control sadly. Just doesn't want to get filled cause she isn't interested in being a cumdump for a bunch of random dudes. But the next day she reached back out after I told her not interested and said I can cream away in her but just once, that got taken back after insisting on msog. As far as I'm concerned nobody should be pulling out of any bare back girl, what's the point of this without trying to knock these girls up. And if they want your money don't be afraid to back away, they will almost always come crawling back cause they need it.
    If she claims she doesn't want to be a cum dump, she's just trying to make herself feel better, or trying to make it sound like she's less of a ***** than she is. The ones that claim they can't cause they're not on BC; well, that's just silly, cause if that's the case, they wouldn't / shouldn't be giving it up raw. My goal isn't to knock them up, but I also don't care, because whatever happens after I'm done is not my problem. Personally, once I start barebacking a girl, I'm 100% not pulling out. At the end of the day, it's a business transaction, and I'm paying her for a hole to dump my load in. As far as I'm concerned, any girl who lets you in bare, wants to be creampied, or knows it's going to happen; in fact, I think the majority of them crave it. In my experience, even when they start off saying no CIP, after you start pounding their guts, they usually end up begging to be filled. On the rare occasion they've maintained their stance, I've ignored them and gone out of my way to fire a rope as deep as I possibly can. Some complain a little, but oh well.

  3. #25950
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    There's a s ton of Asian ads on stg with explicit description right in the front page. Asian places usually seem legit and I know the pics are not a true representation but am still wondering if anyone took a bite and has any info. Thanks.
    I've resorted to these in my area because there's no other option, but it's the same everywhere. Mostly grannies ranging from ok at best to downright fugly. Service is mechanical, usually little to no english, and they are often trying to rush you.

    Thankfully moving back soon so I will have some much better options. As much as some rightfully complain about the seattle area it's way better than other dead zones and I won't ever think about resorting to answering those ads here.

    I've gone to these about a dozen times, and 6 of those I've just turned around and left once I saw who it was....as in the little guy went all the way inside as soon as I saw her face.

    That being said, once you get the rates want the VIP service, when you get there and she's not horrible just pay her the hh or h rate up front and once she texts the booker only then give her the rest, letting her know that's for her and not to let the booker know. They will be super grateful and will actually provide better service. A couple of them that I did that with invited me back after business hours for a freebie but I never did.

    BTW- most of the explicit ads aren't 'asian places' as in AMPs, they are just some lady in a usually run down hotel room.

  4. #25949

    Full Service was available

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with her in California a couple of years ago. She went to phoenix and got busted, then I thought she was going to set up shop in Denver but that never materialized.

    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...tute/81156514/
    My session wasnt full service, but rather a tantra massage session with full access roaming allowed. Shes very pear shaped and Gilf aged, but I still wish full service would have been available. She was sharing a space in Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys area. I dont know why it took me so long to piece together this was the same woman all you old timers were talking about.
    I saw Tracey FS several times. But looking back now, I'd always assumed was available to anyone, but I guess I got special service because of who I was back then. She was quite adventurous with little off the menu, and really fun to talk with afterwards too.

  5. #25948

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    There's a s ton of Asian ads on stg with explicit description right in the front page. Asian places usually seem legit and I know the pics are not a true representation but am still wondering if anyone took a bite and has any info. Thanks.
    They are all ripoffs to some extent. They all advertise BBBJ and BBFS, but you're lucky if you get anything besides a half-assed massage.

  6. #25947

    All those Asian ads on stg

    There's a s ton of Asian ads on stg with explicit description right in the front page. Asian places usually seem legit and I know the pics are not a true representation but am still wondering if anyone took a bite and has any info. Thanks.

  7. #25946
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like 40 lbs- 50 lbs heavier than her pics, an appartment full of dog feces a dog piss and a lackluster performance, kandysland is your girl.

    Ask for her test results. She will rawdog anyone.
    Bruh. Sounds rough.

  8. #25945
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    If it helps you remember, here's a photo of Tracy. If you Google the terms Sacred Temple Tracy Phoenix you'll see what happened to her.
    I had a session with her in California a couple of years ago. She went to phoenix and got busted, then I thought she was going to set up shop in Denver but that never materialized.

    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...tute/81156514/
    My session wasn’t full service, but rather a “tantra” massage session with full access roaming allowed. She’s very pear shaped and Gilf aged, but I still wish full service would have been available. She was sharing a space in Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys area. I don’t know why it took me so long to piece together this was the same woman all you old timers were talking about.

  9. #25944
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. She is not ugly and she is fun. She should just update her pix so men know the product they are getting.
    If you like 40 lbs- 50 lbs heavier than her pics, an appartment full of dog feces a dog piss and a lackluster performance, kandysland is your girl.

    Ask for her test results. She will rawdog anyone.

  10. #25943

    Audelia Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    How are y'all getting it raw with audelia? I saw her a few times last year and she would make sure to have the cover ready when ready to enter her, not even a pussy slide (she'd put her hand). Do you have to show her clean papers? Great BBBJWS tho, might visit her again if I can BBFS.
    Same for me. No BBFS from her. It's probably a YMMV with her.

    She does a great BBBJ w / cim though.

  11. #25942
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    MSC, Katerine, PinaMeganda, Audelia Wild and Dolcesempre are still BBFS active in 2025.
    How are y'all getting it raw with audelia? I saw her a few times last year and she would make sure to have the cover ready when ready to enter her, not even a pussy slide (she'd put her hand). Do you have to show her clean papers? Great BBBJWS tho, might visit her again if I can BBFS.

  12. #25941

    Sacred Temple Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I saw Tracey. So many names I have forgotten. There was a small Russian or Eastern European woman, small chested, who somehow gave amazing titty fucks. Skills.

    And a thick white girl who went by Aradia who was great FS but always said "just this time. ".
    If it helps you remember, here's a photo of Tracy. If you Google the terms Sacred Temple Tracy Phoenix you'll see what happened to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tracy 01.jpg‎  

  13. #25940

    Sacred Temple

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase1  [View Original Post]
    I was one of GOE's first customers and got to know both owners pretty well until things went to hell. Rachel was one of my ATF's there. Had a duo there once with Rachel and Ms Fyre. That was a hoot.

    Sacred Temple was nice, I used to see Tracey, she was quite talented and quite adventurous.
    I'm sure I saw Tracey. So many names I have forgotten. There was a small Russian or Eastern European woman, small chested, who somehow gave amazing titty fucks. Skills.

    And a thick white girl who went by Aradia who was great FS but always said "just this time. ".

  14. #25939

    The way back machine

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisOneForYou  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Garden of Eden, but I really miss Sacred Temple. I don't remember the drama part, I saw two of the girls from sacred temple after it went tits up, but they both dropped off the radar years ago. I was so much younger, and man that was a fun time. I vaguely remember, Strawberry and maybe someone with Cherry in her name, Wild Cherry maybe? Or I could just be hungry and thinking about fruit snacks, who knows, LOL.
    I was one of GOE's first customers and got to know both owners pretty well until things went to hell. Rachel was one of my ATF's there. Had a duo there once with Rachel and Ms Fyre. That was a hoot.

    Sacred Temple was nice, I used to see Tracey, she was quite talented and quite adventurous.

  15. #25938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    PinaMeganda got mad because people in her life now knows she barebacks.
    She got mad at you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape