Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 27795
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Told me she is on birth control sadly. Just doesn't want to get filled cause she isn't interested in being a cumdump for a bunch of random dudes. But the next day she reached back out after I told her not interested and said I can cream away in her but just once, that got taken back after insisting on msog. As far as I'm concerned nobody should be pulling out of any bare back girl, what's the point of this without trying to knock these girls up. And if they want your money don't be afraid to back away, they will almost always come crawling back cause they need it.
    She is broke and needs money.

    Same goes for NinaBubbles.

    Both are allowing cip for now.

  2. #25859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Told me she is on birth control sadly. Just doesn't want to get filled cause she isn't interested in being a cumdump for a bunch of random dudes. But the next day she reached back out after I told her not interested and said I can cream away in her but just once, that got taken back after insisting on msog. As far as I'm concerned nobody should be pulling out of any bare back girl, what's the point of this without trying to knock these girls up. And if they want your money don't be afraid to back away, they will almost always come crawling back cause they need it.
    That explainsnwhy she isn't pregnant.

    Play hardball with her. She will let you creampie her.

  3. #25858
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Word is. Meh.

    You are there for the BBFS of a 100 lb spinner.
    I'd expect above avg face for 500+ rate on BBFS.

  4. #25857
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    What does her face look like? Planning to see her.
    There is one pic that is a blurred out but you can tell she's probably pretty plain. Too bony for me anyway.

  5. #25856
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    What does her face look like? Planning to see her.
    Word is. Meh.

    You are there for the BBFS of a 100 lb spinner.

  6. #25855
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Emmababyy still belongs here. Set up BBFS via text is ok. No creampie allowed for me. I did finish in her mouth.
    What does her face look like? Planning to see her.

  7. #25854

    Emmababy

    Quote Originally Posted by HoochiePapa  [View Original Post]
    She'll never stop getting rawdogged LOL nothing new here. She loves to go multiple rounds so the faster she makes you cum the better for her. Someone do her a favor and knock her up already!
    Told me she is on birth control sadly. Just doesn't want to get filled cause she isn't interested in being a cumdump for a bunch of random dudes. But the next day she reached back out after I told her not interested and said I can cream away in her but just once, that got taken back after insisting on msog. As far as I'm concerned nobody should be pulling out of any bare back girl, what's the point of this without trying to knock these girls up. And if they want your money don't be afraid to back away, they will almost always come crawling back cause they need it.

  8. #25853

    RE: Inquiry - Babygirlmazie

    LOL, holy shit indeed, thanks for pointing that out.

    Anyone else have experience with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I mean. Holy shit man. The answer is 5 posts below.

  9. #25852
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that Babygirlmazie is running ads for Northgate. She's my type, thinking about seeing her. It's been a long while since I've approached a provider from TNA, just wondering a couple of things:

    - Her ad lists HHR for $400 and also states that VIP is available, how much extra in your experience is her VIP, or does she roll that into the $400 rate?

    - To clarify her version of VIP, she does include BB services?

    - In your experience, what does her service include, ie DATY, 69, multiple positions, etc? Her "no's" section doesn't list a lot of topics, only CIM, kissing and greek.

    - Would you see her again / was she worth the rate to see her?

    Feel free to PM if you'd rather.

    Profile for reference:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#recent-content.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here.

    Under a different handle I inquired about BBFS. She wanted 700.

    I booked a date under another handle. Negotiated 1 hr for 400.

    When I went to slip it in she asked about the cover. I mentioned we agreed to 1 hr BBFS for 400. She agreed. Night little fucktoy.

    I sport fucked her for most of the hour until I unloaded in her.
    I mean. Holy shit man. The answer is 5 posts below.

  10. #25851

    Inquiry - Babygirlmazie

    I just noticed that Babygirlmazie is running ads for Northgate. She's my type, thinking about seeing her. It's been a long while since I've approached a provider from TNA, just wondering a couple of things:

    - Her ad lists HHR for $400 and also states that VIP is available, how much extra in your experience is her VIP, or does she roll that into the $400 rate?

    - To clarify her version of VIP, she does include BB services?

    - In your experience, what does her service include, ie DATY, 69, multiple positions, etc? Her "no's" section doesn't list a lot of topics, only CIM, kissing and greek.

    - Would you see her again / was she worth the rate to see her?

    Feel free to PM if you'd rather.

    Profile for reference:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#recent-content.

  11. #25850
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Emmababyy still belongs here. Set up BBFS via text is ok. No creampie allowed for me. I did finish in her mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Emmababyy is still at it. She tells me she prefers me to pull out but I always forget.
    Sorry Emma. You were great today..
    She'll never stop getting rawdogged LOL nothing new here. She loves to go multiple rounds so the faster she makes you cum the better for her. Someone do her a favor and knock her up already!

  12. #25849

    Emmababyy

    Emmababyy still belongs here. Set up BBFS via text is ok. No creampie allowed for me. I did finish in her mouth.

  13. #25848
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Emmababyy is still at it. She tells me she prefers me to pull out but I always forget.
    Sorry Emma. You were great today. .
    I bet she was tasty.

  14. #25847
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsso  [View Original Post]
    Met with her the other day and just confirm what others have as well that she basically confirms too that she belongs here.

    Really though what I wanted to share was that she's a real awesome person. I should mention that it was much snugger than I expected. Performance and service was Top Notch. I paid for multi upfront, 50 per pop but that didn't happen because that day I couldn't get the first one out quickly as I like to for two pops. Just to be clear there was no rush situation but at the end she asked me if I wanted the 50 back. I said no but it was class move for sure. Also her places awesome but I did confuse it for next door we're a lot of girls work.
    She is a dirrrrtty girl.

    She licks my asshole!

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  15. #25846

    Nikkipink

    Met with her the other day and just confirm what others have as well that she basically confirms too that she belongs here.

    Really though what I wanted to share was that she's a real awesome person. I should mention that it was much snugger than I expected. Performance and service was Top Notch. I paid for multi upfront, 50 per pop but that didn't happen because that day I couldn't get the first one out quickly as I like to for two pops. Just to be clear there was no rush situation but at the end she asked me if I wanted the 50 back. I said no but it was class move for sure. Also her places awesome but I did confuse it for next door we're a lot of girls work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape