Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 901 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 13510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13075

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?
    She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.

  2. #13074

    Baby Lizzy

    Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on her website.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.

  3. #13073

    Newgirl

    I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.

  4. #13072

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl. She use to advertise I think. Is she safe or was she a cash and dash or have boyfriend waiting to rob you?

    https://www.facebook.com/share/14Ee2xvsBVm/
    So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?

  5. #13071

    Covington Andi

    Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andi .jpg‎  

  6. #13070

    Asia Sister

    Second try for this group to establish something in the area. Empty roster for several weeks now. https://asia-sister.com/.

  7. #13069

    Tinyy Chocolate FAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.

    Vibingwkylah.
    Yep. Total fake. The picture is the middle is actually singer Kylah Shanae.

  8. #13068

    Fake in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I am 99% sure that she is not real, but she is 99 lbs of "Exactly What I Like".

    Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/748372158599
    I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.

    Vibingwkylah.

  9. #13067

    Tiny Chocalate

    I am 99% sure that she is not real, but she is 99 lbs of "Exactly What I Like".

    Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/748372158599

  10. #13066

    Been advertising for years now

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall ever seeing this ad even though she's been advertising since mid-May. She looks cute as hell. Does anyone have any info or experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188354331
    I've tried to meet but her communication is horrible. We will have somthing set up then she goes silent for hours before she gets back to me. Tired of wasting my time.

  11. #13065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Cassandra

    You need to be more careful. The Facebook page you posted wasn't a work page, it had photos of her family. You can't Dox her anymore than she could dox you.

    A2

  12. #13064
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed, including by me, so you should be able to find some info. She has a very open menu and can be a lot of fun once she gets to know you. But her communication is HORRIBLE. I've given up trying to connect with her. I think she has other girls living with her and they've hung up on me several times when I try to connect with Jenifer. WAY too much drama!
    I agreed guys knock on door while you are with her sweet gal but goes in circles.

  13. #13063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Jenifer

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySpots  [View Original Post]
    Does any one have any information on Jenifer? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188687794
    She's been reviewed, including by me, so you should be able to find some info. She has a very open menu and can be a lot of fun once she gets to know you. But her communication is HORRIBLE. I've given up trying to connect with her. I think she has other girls living with her and they've hung up on me several times when I try to connect with Jenifer. WAY too much drama!

  14. #13062

    Literally, it's going to cost you an arm and a leg.

    Be careful this gal very well may eat you. And, don't forget cash, gifts, a side of beef and a vat of Ben & Jerry's gets her attention. Kidding aside, do people pay for this kind of action?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...113/3149431855
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 026f7cea2e075a11792d7df8209b627e_f.jpg‎   53e6d8cbd365e54fb795449f4b7542c2_f.jpg‎  

  15. #13061

    Jenifer from EA. Forest Park

    Does any one have any information on Jenifer? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188687794

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape