Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodius  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with any of these providers. Communication has been ok but scheduling hasn't worked out I'm looking for info to decide who I should see first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...t/159894013556

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...l/170990887767

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/667657458448
    1. Reportedly a scammer / thief.

    2. Thinks she's worth $300 for hh.

    3. Never tried.

  2. #1377

    Info on regulars

    Has anyone had an experience with any of these providers. Communication has been ok but scheduling hasn't worked out I'm looking for info to decide who I should see first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...t/159894013556

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...l/170990887767

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/667657458448

  3. #1376

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before but last time I felt I was getting set up to be robbed. She was in the hallway, did not want me to knock on the door. Asked me to give her some time and go to my car. Dude in a car with no plates making circles around the hotel. I left, I see now that she is in jail. Will not try that again.
    Can you send me the link where she was arrested? I thought she was arrested cause I haven't heard from her.

  4. #1375

    Bella in jail?

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her before but last time I felt I was getting set up to be robbed. She was in the hallway, did not want me to knock on the door. Asked me to give her some time and go to my car. Dude in a car with no plates making circles around the hotel. I left, I see now that she is in jail. Will not try that again.
    Hey, can you DM me the link the article where she was arrested? I used to "be friends" with her a few years ago. She went from top notch to bottom of the barrel QUICKLY when the pharma got the best of her. Sad to see.

  5. #1374

    Bella

    I have seen her before but last time I felt I was getting set up to be robbed. She was in the hallway, did not want me to knock on the door. Asked me to give her some time and go to my car. Dude in a car with no plates making circles around the hotel. I left, I see now that she is in jail. Will not try that again.

  6. #1373

    Cuban

    I'm new to this kind of stuff but was curious if anyone had any info on Cuban girl. I see someone has already asked about her. Anyone have any updates with her?

  7. #1372

    New Girl Around Town

    Anybody see this new girl walking around town. I have seen her 3 times. She is dressed like she is looking. She is very skinny, dark hair, seen her twice by CircleK / SaveALot between once around 6 am and again around 830 am. Saw her again by amtrak and BigChill around 9 am. Two of those times she was wearing crop top and mini skirt.

  8. #1371

    Kendra and Lola are time wasters

    Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmLover  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/189639787

    Anyone seen this one? Set up 2 hookups but was ghosted both times.
    Kendra is definitely fake. So is Lola. Just a couple of big-time time wasters, don't even bother with these two.

    Now Kandi, on the other hand, is someone I've never had trouble setting up time with, so I'm not sure what's going on there. I've now seen her a few times the last couple of months. A bit of baby damage, but she's still gorgeous.

  9. #1370

    Real or not?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/189639787

    Anyone seen this one? Set up 2 hookups but was ghosted both times.

  10. #1369

    She's real and she's spectacular!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...-/125565427907

    I was never sure if this girl was the real deal, she just seemed a little too professional, but I finally managed to schedule some time with her yesterday, and I'm here to tell you, not only is she the real deal, she was the best time I've had in a long time! The best oral skills I've had in a while, BBBJ and DT, and she did it for as long as I wanted. I never felt hurried. And when it came time for FS, the girl was wet and ready. She is a BBW, I know some of you will write her off for that, but you'll be missing out. The girl is also sweet, smart, and absolutely gorgeous. A big girl, and tall, but very feminine and sexy. She only works a few days a week, so keep an eye out for her ad and go have yourself an awesome time. I'm hoping I've found my new go to.

  11. #1368

    Is it worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carbo...e/005518879135

    So this lady says no to everything apparently. Don't know if it would be worth the money, has anyone tried?

  12. #1367

    Not worth the effort

    I have tried MULTIPLE times. She always has something come up, forgets, or just plain ghosts after you've already driven to meet her. She might have been fun at one time, but these days you'd have more luck catching your own shadow!

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyFukr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried kandie from Mt Vernon, IL?

    Seen her post a lot here and there but have never seen anything about her on here? Thanks in advance.

  13. #1366

    Cuban Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    What was this girls name.
    It was something like that with the work Cuban. Man I posted this awhile ago. Didn't think people were on these boards anymore!! Especially since no girls around.

  14. #1365
    What was this girls name.

  15. #1364

    Tokyo


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape