Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia is back!

    I had a visit with the very sexy Sophia. Sophia like always did not disappoint she greeted me in a very sexy yellow outfit showing off those wonderful curves! She embraced me as soon as I got through the door. She gave me a big hug and her perfume smelled amazing not to much just the right amount that I couldn't get enough of her. Then we started standing DFK in the middle of the living room. We slowly made are way back to the bedroom were all the fun started. We went through multiple positions, Sophia had several big O's and on the last one she collapsed on me saying OMG that was a big one I am so sweaty! She finished me off with a BBBJ CIM!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250505_205200_copy_512x384.jpg‎   IMG_20250505_205151_copy_800x736_1.jpg‎   PhotoPictureResizer_copy_600x668.jpg‎  

  2. #15833

    Ginger

    Any way to contact her? Or can someone pm me a pic and digits? I'm curious.

  3. #15832

    Two of my favorite spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ginger the spinner a couple months back when she was visiting the idrive area. If I was to describe her I'd say she's like a younger version of Lsme without the boltons and more attractive. She greeted me with a kiss in a requested outfit that she had amazon do a delivery for just this date. That lasted about 30 seconds and she was completely naked giving me a quick massage before we got busy. She gave me a bbj that I had to stop before I lost it. And then it was some daty before I covered up and finished in mish. I want to say we did maybe one or two positions before the finish but she got me so worked up and the kitty is super tight that the dream didn't last long. She started getting dressed so I was a little disappointed because I thought the dream was over. To my surprise we cuddled for a bit getting to know each other more til Jr recovered. She proceeded to go for another bbj this time to cim. Its been a bit since I've had a date that does msog so it was well worth the cost of $$$ You'll love this girl if you like spinners or are familiar with the level of service that you get from Lsme.

    -J.
    You have excellent taste Juswansed and can't agree more with you about the comparison of these two fine ladies. Oh and those Amazon deliveries from Shein or PLT always adds for some nice eye candy.

  4. #15831

    Ginger

    I saw Ginger the spinner a couple months back when she was visiting the idrive area. If I was to describe her I'd say she's like a younger version of Lsme without the boltons and more attractive. She greeted me with a kiss in a requested outfit that she had amazon do a delivery for just this date. That lasted about 30 seconds and she was completely naked giving me a quick massage before we got busy. She gave me a bbj that I had to stop before I lost it. And then it was some daty before I covered up and finished in mish. I want to say we did maybe one or two positions before the finish but she got me so worked up and the kitty is super tight that the dream didn't last long. She started getting dressed so I was a little disappointed because I thought the dream was over. To my surprise we cuddled for a bit getting to know each other more til Jr recovered. She proceeded to go for another bbj this time to cim. Its been a bit since I've had a date that does msog so it was well worth the cost of $$$ You'll love this girl if you like spinners or are familiar with the level of service that you get from Lsme.

    -J.

  5. #15830
    Thanks so much for the info! Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for Orlo's contacts, but all the other ladies are still active as far as I know. I've seen Michele, Sarah, Jersey and Jenna all within the past few months. And yes best contact is dm them here. They are all UTR's so you have to reach out to them. To see Michele you need to see either Sarah or jersey first and they will vouch for you.

  6. #15829

    Info on ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresca19  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I was wondering if the people Below where still available and anyone has more recent experience with them? Have been reading for a long time but joined up and started posting recently as I'm in town more often now and have more info to add to the forum that hopefully helps.

    Thanks for all the info and I'll do my best to be of value. DMs welcome. Stay safe folks.
    I can't speak for Orlo's contacts, but all the other ladies are still active as far as I know. I've seen Michele, Sarah, Jersey and Jenna all within the past few months. And yes best contact is dm them here. They are all UTR's so you have to reach out to them. To see Michele you need to see either Sarah or jersey first and they will vouch for you.

  7. #15828

    Wondering if these providers are still available?

    Fellas, I was wondering if the people Below where still available and anyone has more recent experience with them? Have been reading for a long time but joined up and started posting recently as I'm in town more often now and have more info to add to the forum that hopefully helps.

    Thanks for all the info and I'll do my best to be of value. DMs welcome. Stay safe folks.

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    This is not all inclusive list, but an attempt towards it and not in any particular order:

    Sookie: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sookie407.

    Veronica, Jhenae, Sofia, Robin: Orlo69 is the gatekkeeper.

    Michele L1: DM here. SarahMaitland OR on her fansly page https://fansly.com/HeatherPony/posts.

    Sarah Maitland: DM here. SarahMaitland.

    Jenna: DM here. JennarationXxx.

    Jersey: DM here. JerseyGirl.

    Tara: DM here. Tara3456.

  8. #15827

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Have you looked at dayuse.com?
    Not may hotels use Dayuse. But its super easy, no upfront fee, pay cash when you arrive. Normal business hours for a very nice room.

    Zman.

  9. #15826

    Redd

    This girl blew me off twice after driving from Lake county all the way to Osteen. No explanation other than she had emergency with kid, then ghosted me. She was also begging me for money even prior to meeting. I suspect drug use. Maybe others will have more luck.

  10. #15825

    Kara

    Kara just informed me that her number that ended in 8002 is no longer in service. If you want her new number PM me. Thanks.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  11. #15824

    More Fun with Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Neo, I contacted Lexi for a meetup last Friday. Communication with Lexi is excellent, very responsive. Lexi's safe place is not far from Parramore and she has roommates. Her room is clean and well organized. I opted for a QV at a reasonable number of roses. Lexi is a curvy lady with nice pair of blue eyes. Her bbj is superb and still tight down under. She did all the hard work while I laid relaxed and Unloaded in a bag. Reasonable rate, accommodating personality what else can one ask for.

    It was a good time and I will repeat.
    Lexi messaged me about visiting her at her present location by Pine. She mentioned that she can offer a massage for a hhr appointment. She did not disappoint. Massage was good with a L2 or L3 happy ending. She never disappoints. Neo is her gatekeeper.

  12. #15823

    Jenna

    She is back in town. Still as good as ever.

  13. #15822
    I still got her contact info so good to know I will ask have a feeling she may be out by that time got any other recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Jenna was out of town last week. I am not sure if she's back yet.

  14. #15821

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoriiDope  [View Original Post]
    Been gone for a Minute! Visiting the O to get some ink work done and wanted to see how has the UTR game been since I been gone? Jenna still on here any other providers who popped up that are worth the visit? Any info feel free to PM Me! Thanks!
    Jenna was out of town last week. I am not sure if she's back yet.

  15. #15820

    Back in town on the 4th

    Been gone for a Minute! Visiting the O to get some ink work done and wanted to see how has the UTR game been since I been gone? Jenna still on here any other providers who popped up that are worth the visit? Any info feel free to PM Me! Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape