Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 18195
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15795

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    While on travel in other states: I have a young girl who wants me to hang around and she does weed. I don't have a room, and asking for any locations to hang around for a few hours, if it is in the early evening, like 4'O clock ish.

    Never done this, and have no clue where to start + the internet doesn't help either.

    SG.
    Just book a room and time frame through Dayuse. A lot of them you can get from 12:00-6:00. I use them all the time.

    Best of luck.

  2. #15794
    Have you looked at dayuse.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    While on travel in other states: I have a young girl who wants me to hang around and she does weed. I don't have a room, and asking for any locations to hang around for a few hours, if it is in the early evening, like 4'O clock ish.

    Never done this, and have no clue where to start + the internet doesn't help either.

    SG.

  3. #15793

    While Traveling: Cultivating a UTR, Places to hang around for a girl who does weed?

    While on travel in other states: I have a young girl who wants me to hang around and she does weed. I don't have a room, and asking for any locations to hang around for a few hours, if it is in the early evening, like 4'O clock ish.

    Never done this, and have no clue where to start + the internet doesn't help either.

    SG.

  4. #15792

    Hope

    I didn't know where to put this. Hope is a provider who goes between St. Pete and Orlando. No web listings and not the best with comms but a lot of fun.

    At 7:27 yesterday I got a message from Hope that since 6/21 her phone was lost. Since she had 3,353 lost e-contacts she asked that her regulars give her a call.

  5. #15791

    Kara

    With the site being off and on all week Kara just wanted everyone to know who might have been trying to contact her that she will once again have a room for the weekend. If anyone needs her contact info PM me.

  6. #15790

    Ginger's Birthday

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Ginger last week and had a great time. I love petite and I love redheads so that was it. She started with a short back and hip massage then got down to business. Aftersards we showered and she washed the massage oil off of me, then we laid in bed for a little bit chatting. She's chill, looks great and is a very good time.
    Ginger wanted all her fans in Orlando / Maitland / IDrive areas know that she will be visiting for the next few days celebrating her Birthday! So if you want to help her celebrate, reach out to her and I'm sure you will be the one getting a gift!! Of course, most of her regular fans already have her number, but if you are a Senior Member or at least have some posts that show you have some credibility, send me a PM! Cheers! And please help this exquisite Redheaded Spinner have some fun.

  7. #15789

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Sarah. Comms where easy, light screen, and after a pinched nerve in my back, got a dream set up.

    Picked up at her place, went to X. I got a laugh out of the deco. And the tv only playing pornos. LOL.

    She has been reviewed many times and I'm totally pleased to have seen her. Brings her own toy, tasty kitty, tight kitty. Very snug. We had a great time. Lounged and got to know each other for next time. Great set of boobs, and nice small tight ass. Loved every minute of it. Was nice to have some hair on the top of that pretty kitty.

    Looking forward to our next meet up.

    Peace out.
    All my pleasure.

  8. #15788

    Got It; Thank You for the Insight

    Got it! I understand now; I was thinking maybe there was a new Michele on the scene. Thanks for the clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    JerseyGirl and / or SarahMM aren't gatekeepers for Michele. Michele values their input for mongers who want to see her, so if you've seen JerseyGirl or Sarah and they approve of you, then you have a better chance of meeting with Michele.

  9. #15787
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I totally understand. Is there a new UTR named Michele working with Jersey Girl? And Jersey Girl is her gatekeeper? Don't recall seeing any other posts about this. If so, I would like to learn more.
    JerseyGirl and / or SarahMM aren't gatekeepers for Michele. Michele values their input for mongers who want to see her, so if you've seen JerseyGirl or Sarah and they approve of you, then you have a better chance of meeting with Michele.

  10. #15786

    Is Jersey Gatekeeper For A New UTR Named Michele?

    Not sure I totally understand. Is there a new UTR named Michele working with Jersey Girl? And Jersey Girl is her gatekeeper? Don't recall seeing any other posts about this. If so, I would like to learn more.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Again, not much that hasn't been said this sexy lady. Erotic apartment, great BJ skills, a little too far for me but worth the drive. She is the only woman that can bring tears to my eyes when nutting after a glorious BJ session. Please reach JerseyGirl for contact and vetting.

  11. #15785
    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Again, not much that hasn't been said this sexy lady. Erotic apartment, great BJ skills, a little too far for me but worth the drive. She is the only woman that can bring tears to my eyes when nutting after a glorious BJ session. Please reach JerseyGirl for contact and vetting.
    Want to try her out.

  12. #15784

    SarahMaitland

    Finally got to see Sarah. Comms where easy, light screen, and after a pinched nerve in my back, got a dream set up.

    Picked up at her place, went to X. I got a laugh out of the deco. And the tv only playing pornos. LOL.

    She has been reviewed many times and I'm totally pleased to have seen her. Brings her own toy, tasty kitty, tight kitty. Very snug. We had a great time. Lounged and got to know each other for next time. Great set of boobs, and nice small tight ass. Loved every minute of it. Was nice to have some hair on the top of that pretty kitty.

    Looking forward to our next meet up.

    Peace out.

  13. #15783

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Happy to know this thread and Maitland's famous Mom, Sarah. Was happy to see her a few days ago; friendly, safe and passionate. She has an account here -- SarahMaitland. Thanks!
    It was such an enjoyable time. Until the next one =).

  14. #15782

    Sarah Maitland

    Happy to know this thread and Maitland's famous Mom, Sarah. Was happy to see her a few days ago; friendly, safe and passionate. She has an account here -- SarahMaitland. Thanks!

  15. #15781
    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    Did her stab wound heal? And did her mom and son move out?
    I didn't notice a stab wound. Or any other marks. Wasn't there to give her a checkup. But a good time was had. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape