LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 468 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6610

    White chix

    Mons, 2001, thee dollhouse, penthouse and scores have American dancers. $500 to grand will get it done there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiidah  [View Original Post]
    So nothing else in Tampa? What about in St Pete?

  2. #6609
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey6688  [View Original Post]
    Not aware of any club that fits this. Some clubs like OZ have the English girls but extras are less certain. Closest on the Tampa side might be Ybor Strip.
    So nothing else in Tampa? What about in St Pete?

  3. #6608
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tampa bros, I'm visiting from Chicago and just tried my luck at people and had a great time.

    $10 cover on Sunday night at 10 PM, place was completely packed. Not even a minute after I sat down at the bar a sexy Afro-Latina climbed into my lap. My Espanol es horrible but I was able to figure out her name was Paula and she was from the DR. Halfway through my first $7 corona she was grabbing Jr through my shorts and put my fingers inside her while we were seated there in front of everyone. So naturally I asked for a dance.

    She had me pay $20 for the room, and tipped her $. 40 for DFK, CBJ and CFS. I probably lasted only 2 songs but I didn't get the impression I had a time limit. For <$$ all I I had a fantastic time, you all are really lucky to have this place around, and I'll repeat every time I visit.

    - John.
    Next time you can go for the $40 dollar rooms. Fair bit more room and privacy.

  4. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiidah  [View Original Post]
    Need a Club Similar to PPC and Class Act that has more of the English speaking chicks, cute College looking down for anything in that Price range as well. I'm tired of the spanish only types here.
    Not aware of any club that fits this. Some clubs like OZ have the English girls but extras are less certain. Closest on the Tampa side might be Ybor Strip.

  5. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiidah  [View Original Post]
    Need a Club Similar to PPC and Class Act that has more of the English speaking chicks, cute College looking down for anything in that Price range as well. I'm tired of the spanish only types here.
    Just curious. Of all your posts, which you seem to have a large time gap, they include a lot of "Cool story Bro" and other "bro-"related terms.

    No where have I seen any semblance of a review, or potential review, etc. Most asking for digits, or agreeing with someone, or the various "bros" that I mentioned earlier. Not trying to argue, just curious as the requests just popped up and there seems no reciprocity on any posts.

  6. #6605

    Anyone

    Anyone ever get Lucky with a Twin Peaks or Winghouse chick? Twin peaks got some hotties man.

  7. #6604

    Recomendations?

    Need a Club Similar to PPC and Class Act that has more of the English speaking chicks, cute College looking down for anything in that Price range as well. I'm tired of the spanish only types here.

  8. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Practically speaking, you're going to get busted. Even if you get away with it, the guilt will stick.

    If I were you, I'd talk to your wife about some lifestyle improvements. Ask yourself; which is more practical? Pull off a mission impossible heist for a few sweaty moments in a dirty back room. Or, have some honest conversations with your wife about what you want.

    Take your wife to thee dollhouse. Explore some boundaries. Have her jerk you off on the way home. Get a couples massage at an AMP. Call a good old fashioned sex therapist.

    Recommended reading: mating in captivity, the ethical ****.
    You sound like a head shrink. In this case that may be exactly what should have been said. I agree with your advice. It means working on his marriage instead of his own personal libido.

    Dick.

  9. #6602

    Can't wash it off

    Practically speaking, you're going to get busted. Even if you get away with it, the guilt will stick.

    If I were you, I'd talk to your wife about some lifestyle improvements. Ask yourself; which is more practical? Pull off a mission impossible heist for a few sweaty moments in a dirty back room. Or, have some honest conversations with your wife about what you want.

    Take your wife to thee dollhouse. Explore some boundaries. Have her jerk you off on the way home. Get a couples massage at an AMP. Call a good old fashioned sex therapist.

    Recommended reading: mating in captivity, the ethical ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy21  [View Original Post]
    As the title suggests, I have a dumb question. I haven't been to a strip club in probably 15 years so please forgive my ignorance. Do these girls still have the heavy glitter and makeup? I only ask because I want to go visit one soon, but I definitely can't come back home with glitter and smelling like cheap perfume. Some of these posts about pink pussycat have me interested in making a visit as long as I can come back home glitter and perfume free. No need to be rude in the responses, just asking a genuine and dumb question.

  10. #6601

    Answer to your DQ

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy21  [View Original Post]
    As the title suggests, I have a dumb question. I haven't been to a strip club in probably 15 years so please forgive my ignorance. Do these girls still have the heavy glitter and makeup? I only ask because I want to go visit one soon, but I definitely can't come back home with glitter and smelling like cheap perfume. Some of these posts about pink pussycat have me interested in making a visit as long as I can come back home glitter and perfume free. No need to be rude in the responses, just asking a genuine and dumb question.
    When I've gone I've always needed to quickly rinse off. I come home smelling like their lotion / perfume and glitter is a usual.

  11. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy21  [View Original Post]
    As the title suggests, I have a dumb question. I haven't been to a strip club in probably 15 years so please forgive my ignorance. Do these girls still have the heavy glitter and makeup? I only ask because I want to go visit one soon, but I definitely can't come back home with glitter and smelling like cheap perfume. Some of these posts about pink pussycat have me interested in making a visit as long as I can come back home glitter and perfume free. No need to be rude in the responses, just asking a genuine and dumb question.
    I'd be concerned about both. I haven't seen much glitter, but perfume is the bigger concern. Not all of them by any means, but enough. You don't want to risk going home smelling like a cheap hooker. Best to manage a shower before you see anyone that might have an issue with it. .

  12. #6599

    Dumb Question

    As the title suggests, I have a dumb question. I haven't been to a strip club in probably 15 years so please forgive my ignorance. Do these girls still have the heavy glitter and makeup? I only ask because I want to go visit one soon, but I definitely can't come back home with glitter and smelling like cheap perfume. Some of these posts about pink pussycat have me interested in making a visit as long as I can come back home glitter and perfume free. No need to be rude in the responses, just asking a genuine and dumb question.

  13. #6598

    P Pussycat

    Hey Tampa bros, I'm visiting from Chicago and just tried my luck at people and had a great time.

    $10 cover on Sunday night at 10 PM, place was completely packed. Not even a minute after I sat down at the bar a sexy Afro-Latina climbed into my lap. My Espanol es horrible but I was able to figure out her name was Paula and she was from the DR. Halfway through my first $7 corona she was grabbing Jr through my shorts and put my fingers inside her while we were seated there in front of everyone. So naturally I asked for a dance.

    She had me pay $20 for the room, and tipped her $. 40 for DFK, CBJ and CFS. I probably lasted only 2 songs but I didn't get the impression I had a time limit. For <$$ all I I had a fantastic time, you all are really lucky to have this place around, and I'll repeat every time I visit.

    - John.

  14. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonFL  [View Original Post]
    To fill in the blanks in that case. Her name is Yamila, I spent 20 on the dance and 60 for the tip. After we finished and cleaned up she went back out to the bar where we were originally. Shortly after I bid her farewell and took off..
    Thanks! That was even better.

    I had no idea the place was still so inexpensive. At least, Yamila was for you. Perhaps, it helped that you had been seen there several time previously.

    Personally, I used to go there frequently, but it got boring. There were mostly older white guys and locals. English was the language that you heard spoken by almost everyone. I suppose that I will have to check it out. It was so crowded that I can presume the time of day was after 5:00 pm after everybody got off work for the day.

  15. #6596

    Re: Latina at Pink Pussy Cat Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    So G, since this is your first post, I figure maybe you could benefit from a few pointers. Your report was excellent! The little improvements that I suggest would be to let us all know her name, for one, and the total dollars you spent and how. How much did you spend? What did she do after you dropped our load? I have some disappear into their dressing room and stay there enjoying themselves with their new found cash.

    Way back when Truth on Lois was new, I got FS from a dancer who was glad to get paid the sixty bucks to do it in the club where all the other ladies working saw that she was an earner. She was not done with me, but wanted me to give her a ride to get something real quick. LOL I saw her once outside the club after that, but we mutually drifted apart after that. I do not remember her name. It was at least ten years ago. Now I am rambling.

    Dick.
    To fill in the blanks in that case. Her name is Yamila, I spent 20 on the dance and 60 for the tip. After we finished and cleaned up she went back out to the bar where we were originally. Shortly after I bid her farewell and took off.

    -G.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape