Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 17244
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15864

    Sinibee

    Hey guys, just started chatting with this babe and curious if anyone has reviews of her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-9f79d84f10ac

  2. #15863
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    But came across another GPS, Victoria /25 on seeking.

    She wants 13 k per month.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-bcd4c8470d2b

    She wants money upfront, that 13 k number is a joke. She accepted $350 and could host, then wanted a deposit so her time wasn't wasted.

  3. #15862

    Sorry for over posting

    But came across another GPS, Victoria /25 on seeking.

    She wants 13 k per month.

  4. #15861

  5. #15860
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    You are exactly right about not taking the first number they throw out, always always lowball them at 200-300 per meet, especially if the cannot host or say anything about condoms.

    Literally today I was messaging with a solid 9+ (based on her profile pics, plus what she sent) mid-20's, lives in a nice area, can't host and she tossed out 1 k.I told her if she wanted to be a SB, she needed to be more realistic, at that rate, if I was willing to do it. I would see her once every 2 months at best. Add on the fact I have to find and book a hotel, and I might consider 300 per meet and see her 2-3 times per month. And she took it! Now let's see if she holds the meeting Wednesday or Thursday. I've had several toss out 800 and they took 300, and they are above average looks.
    *insert Aquaman meme* My man!

  6. #15859
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Look I agree with above, I am not encouraging them. But the reality.

    Is there are guys out there paying. But I agree we / at least the people who are reading this should not normalize.

    I am certainly not paying those high $$.
    I am sure there are some guys who offer crazy amounts, but you have to look at the root of that. And share it w / POTs, to argue against. In my area, southern California, there are crazy rich middle eastern guys. Some have wives that don't care if they have SBs. But I'd wager that these slimy dudes aren't what most girls had in mind when they considered joining the site. And they aren't what it uses for marketing. The guy on the home page is very white. They envisioned Brad Pitt.

    If you have a POT who is only interested in making a big bank, well, that's a tip-off right there. It might even be the case that she doesn't care about the sex, in either direction. Personally, I am on the site to nail as much high quality pussy as I can. Emphasis on quality. And while it is true there is some correlation between quality and cost, in many 'product' areas, it is also true that many people who post here report there is an inverse correlation between the allowance they paid and the sexual experience they got.

    If a young gal (I'm about to make the biblical life expectancy) is willing to bang me for a reasonable allowance, it must mean she's got at least some attraction to me, my skills, or the scenario we're playing. That's going to lead to a better experience for all. It takes work to find these though. A sweet spot for me has been late 20's girls, though currently I have a POT who is 21 and wants me to be her sex professor. A ballerina. Truly a dream.

  7. #15858

    My guess

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    Is this one real? Feels fake to me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-35fef9d78fa3
    She is real. But a pro or escort vibe.

  8. #15857

    Lexi

    Is this one real? Feels fake to me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-35fef9d78fa3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5aaee9c7-bee3-4ef0-9024-8f1e883d3d85_2x.jpg‎  

  9. #15856

  10. #15855
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Peter you know I respect the hell out of you, but I promise, that wasn't a unicorn. That was typical. If anything it's a little high. Farfaraway just did some very basic negotiating, and bam, suddenly she's dropped her ask damn near 60% for the first meet, and has dropped it 65% for all future meets.

    I'm telling you and the other guys on the board: just do some basic push back and negotiation, and these rates will plummet. Guys really really REALLY need to stop just assuming a girl's initial ask is the only option. It's not. Negotiate, and if they don't, move to the next one. Do this 5 times, and I PROMISE you'll be balls in deep in some under 30 for less than 400.

    But you MUST be willing and able to negotiate. Period.

    I will say this, if a guy is treating these girls like disposable escorts, then the rates absolutely will be higher. If she thinks this is the only time she's ever going to see you, she absolutely should bilk you for all she can.

    If you want better rates then you have to treat these girls like a GF and not an escort.
    You are exactly right about not taking the first number they throw out, always always lowball them at 200-300 per meet, especially if the cannot host or say anything about condoms.

    Literally today I was messaging with a solid 9+ (based on her profile pics, plus what she sent) mid-20's, lives in a nice area, can't host and she tossed out 1 k.I told her if she wanted to be a SB, she needed to be more realistic, at that rate, if I was willing to do it. I would see her once every 2 months at best. Add on the fact I have to find and book a hotel, and I might consider 300 per meet and see her 2-3 times per month. And she took it! Now let's see if she holds the meeting Wednesday or Thursday. I've had several toss out 800 and they took 300, and they are above average looks.

  11. #15854

    GFG - that’s fair. I am just venting my frustration

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Peter you know I respect the hell out of you, but I promise, that wasn't a unicorn. That was typical. If anything it's a little high. Farfaraway just did some very basic negotiating, and bam, suddenly she's dropped her ask damn near 60% for the first meet, and has dropped it 65% for all future meets.

    I'm telling you and the other guys on the board: just do some basic push back and negotiation, and these rates will plummet. Guys really really REALLY need to stop just assuming a girl's initial ask is the only option. It's not. Negotiate, and if they don't, move to the next one. Do this 5 times, and I PROMISE you'll be balls in deep in some under 30 for less than 400.

    But you MUST be willing and able to negotiate. Period.

    I will say this, if a guy is treating these girls like disposable escorts, then the rates absolutely will be higher. If she thinks this is the only time she's ever going to see you, she absolutely should bilk you for all she can.

    If you want better rates then you have to treat these girls like a GF and not an escort.
    Look I agree with above, I am not encouraging them. But the reality.

    Is there are guys out there paying. But I agree we / at least the people who are reading this should not normalize.

    I am certainly not paying those high $$.

  12. #15853

    I am agree

    I agree and I bring down the ppm's with different negotiation strategies. It takes time with back and froth but its possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Peter you know I respect the hell out of you, but I promise, that wasn't a unicorn. That was typical. If anything it's a little high. Farfaraway just did some very basic negotiating, and bam, suddenly she's dropped her ask damn near 60% for the first meet, and has dropped it 65% for all future meets.

    I'm telling you and the other guys on the board: just do some basic push back and negotiation, and these rates will plummet. Guys really really REALLY need to stop just assuming a girl's initial ask is the only option. It's not. Negotiate, and if they don't, move to the next one. Do this 5 times, and I PROMISE you'll be balls in deep in some under 30 for less than 400.

    But you MUST be willing and able to negotiate. Period.

    I will say this, if a guy is treating these girls like disposable escorts, then the rates absolutely will be higher. If she thinks this is the only time she's ever going to see you, she absolutely should bilk you for all she can.

    If you want better rates then you have to treat these girls like a GF and not an escort.

  13. #15852

    Guys stop trying to normalize higher allowances

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you were able to spot and land a unicorn.
    Peter you know I respect the hell out of you, but I promise, that wasn't a unicorn. That was typical. If anything it's a little high. Farfaraway just did some very basic negotiating, and bam, suddenly she's dropped her ask damn near 60% for the first meet, and has dropped it 65% for all future meets.

    I'm telling you and the other guys on the board: just do some basic push back and negotiation, and these rates will plummet. Guys really really REALLY need to stop just assuming a girl's initial ask is the only option. It's not. Negotiate, and if they don't, move to the next one. Do this 5 times, and I PROMISE you'll be balls in deep in some under 30 for less than 400.

    But you MUST be willing and able to negotiate. Period.

    I will say this, if a guy is treating these girls like disposable escorts, then the rates absolutely will be higher. If she thinks this is the only time she's ever going to see you, she absolutely should bilk you for all she can.

    If you want better rates then you have to treat these girls like a GF and not an escort.

  14. #15851

    We should have a running list of high priced SBs!

    1).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-3bf303117cd0

    2 k to 1 k per meet or 4 k to 5 k per month.

    2).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-2577418eb486

    $1 k ppm.

    3) negotiated down to $800.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-d5b54a193acf

    There are many more! But hoping you guys can.

    Share your list as well.

  15. #15850

    Agree with you

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    It's the market here, economy has sucked a lot of girls out of the market and also a lot of people have disposable cash. Things won't be normal again for a while, we are going to need a 2-3 year deep recession for prices to back to 2020. I recently did a latino girl for $250 met her on SDM, but early 20's co-ed white girls command a premium.
    Agree with you seeking head and Christian Troy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape