Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 888 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Cassandra

    You need to be more careful. The Facebook page you posted wasn't a work page, it had photos of her family. You can't Dox her anymore than she could dox you.

    A2

  2. #12868
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed, including by me, so you should be able to find some info. She has a very open menu and can be a lot of fun once she gets to know you. But her communication is HORRIBLE. I've given up trying to connect with her. I think she has other girls living with her and they've hung up on me several times when I try to connect with Jenifer. WAY too much drama!
    I agreed guys knock on door while you are with her sweet gal but goes in circles.

  3. #12867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Jenifer

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySpots  [View Original Post]
    Does any one have any information on Jenifer? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188687794
    She's been reviewed, including by me, so you should be able to find some info. She has a very open menu and can be a lot of fun once she gets to know you. But her communication is HORRIBLE. I've given up trying to connect with her. I think she has other girls living with her and they've hung up on me several times when I try to connect with Jenifer. WAY too much drama!

  4. #12866

    Literally, it's going to cost you an arm and a leg.

    Be careful this gal very well may eat you. And, don't forget cash, gifts, a side of beef and a vat of Ben & Jerry's gets her attention. Kidding aside, do people pay for this kind of action?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...113/3149431855
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 026f7cea2e075a11792d7df8209b627e_f.jpg‎   53e6d8cbd365e54fb795449f4b7542c2_f.jpg‎  

  5. #12865

    Jenifer from EA. Forest Park

    Does any one have any information on Jenifer? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188687794

  6. #12864
    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl is drop dead gorgeous. She advertises on several sites, but no reports on this board or the boards of any of the cities where she has had ads.

    I would love to see her if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188572442#.
    Good luck with her. She is looking for hig class gentlemen but staying in Sharonville. See should post more what she does then the no. NoBL, No receiving pleasure look like all she does is a general fuck while she plays on her phone till your done.

  7. #12863

    Any intel on Katy?

    I think this girl is drop dead gorgeous. She advertises on several sites, but no reports on this board or the boards of any of the cities where she has had ads.

    I would love to see her if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188572442#.

  8. #12862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Mazikheen

    I don't recall ever seeing this ad even though she's been advertising since mid-May. She looks cute as hell. Does anyone have any info or experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188354331

  9. #12861

    Tennessee

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a little over a year ago a middle aged blonde with big tits who was advertising in Lawrenceburg who gave a good BBBJ. I know she practically disappeared but was wondering if anyone has any didgets or remembers who she is / what happened to her. She has removed all her profiles from LC.
    She moved to Tennessee.

  10. #12860
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Seen her 3 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Mall Guy, I think you're right. And before she called herself Dakota, she went by Katya. I actually met her once back in the "Katya" days but I never repeated and don't remember why. About a year or so ago, I recall that there were some rip-off reports, but that was long past the time I saw her.
    She would be great spinner but she will play you on drugs some guy knocks on door after you get there and takes the roses to much drama she is friends with gals just like this never will go back.

  11. #12859
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    She is delusional that she is better than most

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    It would be hard if she was free she had a crappy room all she wants to do bbj very heavy been around 8/9 years.

  12. #12858
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, love seeing this before I go to bed.

    Picture this, she does facesthing too.
    She's got skin that's what feels good.

  13. #12857

    Lawrenceburg blonde BBW

    Anyone remember a little over a year ago a middle aged blonde with big tits who was advertising in Lawrenceburg who gave a good BBBJ. I know she practically disappeared but was wondering if anyone has any didgets or remembers who she is / what happened to her. She has removed all her profiles from LC.

  14. #12856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Nightmares

    That is why I filter out anything over 160 lbs!!


  15. #12855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Thanks

    Thanks, love seeing this before I go to bed.

    Picture this, she does facesthing too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape