Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 13511
-
06-15-25 09:12 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 187Jenifer from EA. Forest Park
Does any one have any information on Jenifer? Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188687794
-
06-13-25 06:12 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 384Good luck with her. She is looking for hig class gentlemen but staying in Sharonville. See should post more what she does then the no. NoBL, No receiving pleasure look like all she does is a general fuck while she plays on her phone till your done.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 00:32 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 331Any intel on Katy?
I think this girl is drop dead gorgeous. She advertises on several sites, but no reports on this board or the boards of any of the cities where she has had ads.
I would love to see her if she is legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188572442#.
-
06-11-25 22:11 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 1189Mazikheen
I don't recall ever seeing this ad even though she's been advertising since mid-May. She looks cute as hell. Does anyone have any info or experience?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188354331
-
06-03-25 23:33 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 312Tennessee
She moved to Tennessee.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 15:15 #13056Regular Member

Posts: 239Seen her 3 months ago
She would be great spinner but she will play you on drugs some guy knocks on door after you get there and takes the roses to much drama she is friends with gals just like this never will go back.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 10:12 #13055Regular Member

Posts: 239She is delusional that she is better than most
It would be hard if she was free she had a crappy room all she wants to do bbj very heavy been around 8/9 years.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:52 #13054Regular Member

Posts: 239Wow
She's got skin that's what feels good.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 14:18 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 45Lawrenceburg blonde BBW
Anyone remember a little over a year ago a middle aged blonde with big tits who was advertising in Lawrenceburg who gave a good BBBJ. I know she practically disappeared but was wondering if anyone has any didgets or remembers who she is / what happened to her. She has removed all her profiles from LC.
-
05-19-25 00:15 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Nightmares
That is why I filter out anything over 160 lbs!!
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 23:04 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 1164Thanks
Thanks, love seeing this before I go to bed.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Picture this, she does facesthing too.
-
05-18-25 21:55 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 1189My nightmares are going to start again!
-
05-18-25 16:00 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 1222Chosen
I've messaged a couple times and never got a response.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 13:40 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 362Chosen
Anyone seen her? She has been on lc for some time.
-
05-13-25 08:05 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 29Recommendations
I'm newer to the scene. Been looking for black / Latinas girls that aren't scams or be sending you wild messages. Always scared to pull the trigger. As I'm hearing the LEO is out there. Does anyone know any utr. Looking mostly for spinner, covered is fine. Looking for a regular.











Reply With Quote




