Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 33445
-
06-16-25 18:27 #31840Senior Member

Posts: 187No luck here
I have been trying to reach out for several days, several times, with basically no response, YMMV, but I will be moving on.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
Best of luck.
SS.
-
06-16-25 14:15 #31839Senior Member

Posts: 238UTR available
UTR AA, 20, thin is available. PM me for details.
-
06-16-25 10:59 #31838Senior Member

Posts: 44New agency
https://asia-sister.com/view/21726
Has anyone given this a try yet? I read earlier in this thread that its the same people who run Asian Hollywood in Columbus? I've never used them but have good heaven from Indy, and having a recent dud with them I like the idea of not having to drive 2+ hours. Might toft, but curious if anyone has already made the plunge?
-
06-15-25 21:43 #31837Senior Member

Posts: 353Those are very old pics.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
I met her every few weeks a couple years ago.
Always a good time, but her habit made her fall asleep during production time.
Have t seen her since her vacation.
-
06-15-25 09:07 #31836Senior Member

Posts: 101Info?
Anyone have any info? Chatting with her giving me a weird vibe, but could be anything. She's supposedly in covington.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...1/356603614226
-
06-14-25 17:18 #31835Senior Member

Posts: 33New in Cincinnati
I'm coming back to Ohio to visit family and I want to find a provider that excels in sloppy bbj and is highly attractive / reviewed. My budget is $2 xx-3 xx and my area of travel is between Dayton and Cincinnati.
-
06-14-25 15:15 #31834Senior Member

Posts: 362All good
Neither. She got a new phone and wasn't on a site. I was giving out her phone. She has it all covered now.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 12:27 #31833Senior Member

Posts: 386She is one of Cincinnati best. I have been able to get in touch with her when I tried. She has trouble answering text but I always call her an she answered he phone whin I call. Try calling if you had trouble with text. Great BJ an loves DATY.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 12:16 #31832Senior Member

Posts: 386Are you looking for her or wanting to give out her site.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 02:00 #31831Senior Member

Posts: 919I don't care how legit you say they are, there is no way I would give them all the info they want for screening.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 00:07 #31830Senior Member

Posts: 2248Asia Sister
Thanks for the update. Asian Hollywood seemed iffy, if not outright shady, the first time they came to town. Reviews here and elsewhere are questionable. Roll the dice if you're feeling lucky, or better yet, wait to hear what daring Seniors have to say about them.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
Also, Gina shown on https://Asia-Sister.com goes by Sora on https://asianelf.com/sora/, with reviews on the other site (406393). See the K-Girls of Columbus thread for more info. Evidently, the agency changes the girls' names in each market they visit to make it difficult to track their whereabouts, prevent a review trail, and promote them as being new.
-
06-13-25 21:04 #31829Senior Member

Posts: 200Asia-Sister
Hey guys, just want to let you know, Asian Hollywood's sister agency Asia Sister will open in 2 days.
Some mongers should know Asian Hollywood, they moved to Columbus.
Here is the website: https://asia-sister.com/.
They are legit, as I got this info from Asian Hollywood's booker.
Enjoy.
-
06-13-25 18:33 #31828Senior Member

Posts: 362Cameron
Anyone looking for Cameron can dm me.
Last edited by ILikeWatch; 06-13-25 at 18:37. Reason: Added pic
-
06-13-25 11:09 #31827Senior Member

Posts: 27Goddess absolutely not
I saw this chick at least five years ago, she was staying in Lincoln Heights right off of I75. She's not a big girl but nothing was toned on that body and nothing was fun about my experience with her. Everything was done with a condom, head was weak as hell and pussy was even weakeer The only good thing was that we were actually on a bed and not a couch, that's were the good stops. I gave up on busting one after awhile because the pussy was just that bland We were locked in the room for awhile because it was only a door handle on one side of the door and her roommate had closed the door and went outside and was talking to people so we couldn't get out the room until she came back in the house. Three out of five picture on her ad are fake as hell, the only one that I would say is actually her is where she is fully clothed and the one with the little shorts on but that was is taken at a good angle. If she's charging more than $60 than she's charging too much. She asked me can she lock me in I said yeah I guess, knowing that ain't no damn way that I was returning. She's just a reminder on how bad it has got out here with our choices, I will give her 3/10 in looks and 2/10 in performance. Two thumbs down.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 07:48 #31826Senior Member

Posts: 109Sweet dark cherry
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188494126
Has anyone seen this Goddess.
I know she has been around before. Don't remember any reviewz.










Reply With Quote





