Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 18210
-
06-18-25 14:56 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 55Dayuse
Not may hotels use Dayuse. But its super easy, no upfront fee, pay cash when you arrive. Normal business hours for a very nice room.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
Zman.
-
06-18-25 09:46 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 108Redd
This girl blew me off twice after driving from Lake county all the way to Osteen. No explanation other than she had emergency with kid, then ghosted me. She was also begging me for money even prior to meeting. I suspect drug use. Maybe others will have more luck.
-
06-17-25 11:46 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 169Kara
Kara just informed me that her number that ended in 8002 is no longer in service. If you want her new number PM me. Thanks.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
06-16-25 18:21 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 167More Fun with Lexi
Lexi messaged me about visiting her at her present location by Pine. She mentioned that she can offer a massage for a hhr appointment. She did not disappoint. Massage was good with a L2 or L3 happy ending. She never disappoints. Neo is her gatekeeper.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 15:22 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 148Jenna
She is back in town. Still as good as ever.
-
06-16-25 14:31 #15820Senior Member

Posts: 151I still got her contact info so good to know I will ask have a feeling she may be out by that time got any other recommendations?
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 11:02 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 151Jenna
Jenna was out of town last week. I am not sure if she's back yet.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 10:52 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 151Back in town on the 4th
Been gone for a Minute! Visiting the O to get some ink work done and wanted to see how has the UTR game been since I been gone? Jenna still on here any other providers who popped up that are worth the visit? Any info feel free to PM Me! Thanks!
-
06-13-25 13:25 #15817Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 12I definitely had a great time, hope to see you again real soon.
Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 21:41 #15816Senior Member

Posts: 82XS Ginger
Had the pleasure of meeting up with Ginger. All the reports are spot on. She's tiny and for sure an xs spinner although I didn't go there. Some back and forth comms but she's polite and super responsive. Aims to please and makes sure you're taken care of. Nice massage to set the tone then good solid BBBJ. Was nice to sit back and enjoy. Wrapped it up and went in for pound town. She's fun and relaxed and easy to feel comfortable around. Takes direction well.
Not her gate keeper, she's on the board (do your iwn search) and travels but keeps a low profile. Looking forward to some heels up action next time.
-
06-10-25 13:24 #15815Senior Member

Posts: 169Miss Kara
Anyone who has been wanting to see Kara during the week your prayers are answered. She will have a room in the I Drive Sea World area starting tonight through the weekend. Just read the great reviews she has gotten over the last few weeks and you'll know what a great time there is to be had. If you don't have her number you can PM me for details.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
06-09-25 12:30 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 187Rachel
Who can we reach out to for Rachel's digits?
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 20:36 #15813Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Great way to start the weekend always.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 00:36 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah MM Friday Delight
Had the extreme pleasure of seeing Sarah again on Friday, she is the ultimate in pleasers, I can't say anything that already has been said the only thing I can say that if you have'nt seen her you are missing out on one of if not the best provider in the Orlando area. Thank You Sarah for a wonder Friday.
VM.
-
06-08-25 00:18 #15811Regular Member

Posts: 1Sanford
Hi, I was wondering if you were still available in Sanford. Tried to message, but your inbox was full.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




