Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 27816
-
06-15-25 10:31 #25941Senior Member

Posts: 1111Sacred Temple Tracy
If it helps you remember, here's a photo of Tracy. If you Google the terms Sacred Temple Tracy Phoenix you'll see what happened to her.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 10:23 #25940Senior Member

Posts: 158Sacred Temple
I'm sure I saw Tracey. So many names I have forgotten. There was a small Russian or Eastern European woman, small chested, who somehow gave amazing titty fucks. Skills.
Originally Posted by JustinCase1
[View Original Post]
And a thick white girl who went by Aradia who was great FS but always said "just this time. ".
-
06-13-25 21:45 #25939Senior Member

Posts: 33The way back machine
I was one of GOE's first customers and got to know both owners pretty well until things went to hell. Rachel was one of my ATF's there. Had a duo there once with Rachel and Ms Fyre. That was a hoot.
Originally Posted by ThisOneForYou
[View Original Post]
Sacred Temple was nice, I used to see Tracey, she was quite talented and quite adventurous.
-
06-13-25 20:10 #25938Senior Member

Posts: 266She got mad at you?
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 15:25 #25937Senior Member

Posts: 134Kandysland
You are correct. She is not ugly and she is fun. She should just update her pix so men know the product they are getting.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 15:01 #25936Senior Member

Posts: 175PinaMeganda got mad because people in her life now knows she barebacks.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 14:51 #25935Senior Member

Posts: 175Perla
Has anyone seen Perla recently?
-
06-13-25 14:15 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 1102There is one pic on her ad that shows she is thicker. Her boobs are bigger in it.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
I find her sexy and for 300 she will let you go to pound town and not have to pull out.
She has never tapped out with me.
I do agree she should update her pix. She is self concious. Honestly, guys like women like her.
She is like a 30 year old mom at school drop off that just needs to get fucked properly. Not the body she used to have but she loves dick.
I encouraged her to do a gangbang for about 200 per person. I doubt she will.
Still. 300 for 1 hr bbfscip msog with a 30's milf is a decent deal.
-
06-13-25 14:12 #25933Senior Member

Posts: 86Info On Lex
Came across her profile on stg, confirmed via text she's down for the thread topic. Anyone seen her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...x/776699368153
-
06-13-25 12:00 #25932Senior Member

Posts: 653KeishaBlow
KeishaBlow loves it raw.
Sloppy titties. Creamy pussy. Licks the taint. Facefuck. Gag.
Bareback greek. Ass to Pussy. Daty. Bbfscip. Creampie. BBBJCIM.
I am a Dirtyfuk! Just text her and she will send her menu!
-
06-13-25 03:48 #25931Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks for the confirmation!
Originally Posted by JohnSimple
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 01:40 #25930Senior Member

Posts: 41She is a rob.
Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 19:17 #25929Senior Member

Posts: 28Lucky you. Not my experience. She's on her phone 90% of the time and everything was covered. She was eating before and after the main event, so even though she did kiss, the kiss was very undesirable. I know YMMV, but this was one of the worst for me.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 19:10 #25928Senior Member

Posts: 134Kandysland outdated pics
Kandysland is much thicker than her pics.
Bbfscip is 300. She wanted 400 but I said no. 300. She accepted.
She should really post accurate pics.
-
06-12-25 15:03 #25927Senior Member

Posts: 33She is not a MTF
She does have a very large clit and her body and face would tell me that she has used steroids in the past I'm in the bodybuilding circle and have seen that before. And to your point of posting about the nastiest girls guys are barebacking they're prostitutes and letting anyone nut inside them I don't care how cute you think a girl is or nice she is. They're all the nastiest girls around just cum dumps. However I know there is a lot of simps here that are in love with a few girls mentioned in this section.
Originally Posted by Journal
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




