The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16365

    Kiki at happy

    First time seeing Kiki at his she is sweet. I had a great time with her she gave a great massage.

  2. #16364
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I'm in town for a few days. Staying in Franklin. Looking for a good AMP or Studio experience. I'm ok with a little drive. I'd appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond here. I'll definitely return the favor if you come to OH.
    I feel good is relative with these rotations but I sent you the general listing as well as the one Korean studio remaining so you can choose whatever suits you. Good luck.

  3. #16363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Visiting

    Hey fellas, I'm in town for a few days. Staying in Franklin. Looking for a good AMP or Studio experience. I'm ok with a little drive. I'd appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond here. I'll definitely return the favor if you come to OH.

  4. #16362
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobo  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Angela a couple of times last week and she told me she would be available the next day both times. The second time she went on to say she was on leave from HFS and would see me at a local hotel. No thank you. Has anyone been in touch with her or seen her at this hotel? Feel free to DM me details if so. This setup just feels too much like a trap for me.
    I hope there are no issues and she comes back. I know plenty enjoy hotels around here but I kinda prefer the shop to be the shop, because I'm just there for a massage.

  5. #16361

    Angela from HFS

    I reached out to Angela a couple of times last week and she told me she would be available the next day both times. The second time she went on to say she was on leave from HFS and would see me at a local hotel. No thank you. Has anyone been in touch with her or seen her at this hotel? Feel free to DM me details if so. This setup just feels too much like a trap for me.

  6. #16360

    New to town

    I'm in Murfreesboro for work till Tuesday and was wondering if someone can help me and point me in the right direction.

  7. #16359
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSpice36  [View Original Post]
    My friend Kelly who worked at Dream is now back in New York. She had no idea that Dream was closed today or why. She asked me, ' why would it be closed? So maybe it is just a short term thing, maybe.

    That is all that I have. Except I did ask her to come to Memphis. LOL.

    Stay safe guys. Nashville is a tough city for AMPs.

    Old Spice.
    Wow that was fast. Well that's more information than anyone else has (so far) so it is still appreciated. I hope she visits you.

    Meanwhile, fans of D just got to watch and wait.

  8. #16358

    Dream spa

    My friend Kelly who worked at Dream is now back in New York. She had no idea that Dream was closed today or why. She asked me, ' why would it be closed? So maybe it is just a short term thing, maybe.

    That is all that I have. Except I did ask her to come to Memphis. LOL.

    Stay safe guys. Nashville is a tough city for AMPs.

    Old Spice.

  9. #16357

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'm no help because I only went once and never called, but with the focus people gave it, I wouldn't be surprised.

    However, if there's no official public notice about it and nobody confirms anything, just monitor and see if the ads fall off after about a week. Several locations in the past year here went ghost and returned. And of course, several haven't, so 50/50 shot haha. But I believe the ones that kept going still kept advertising while they were closed. Like when one closed for CNY (although that is obviously not relevant to this time of the year).

    However, the best answer is if you happened to get a number from one of the MT themselves. I don't do it as often because many of these are a one and done for me but it is helpful if it's someone you really would like to see again because they might still be in the area. On the bright side though, if they did fold, hopefully they go to Memphis to help out OldSpice36 haha.
    Yo! I have Kelly's number from Dream. As I am just reading this. I will see if she can tell me anything. I will then invite her to Memphis!

  10. #16356
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEagle1979  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by D today and it was closed. Called number and answering service was in Spanish. Did this place fold?
    I'm no help because I only went once and never called, but with the focus people gave it, I wouldn't be surprised.

    However, if there's no official public notice about it and nobody confirms anything, just monitor and see if the ads fall off after about a week. Several locations in the past year here went ghost and returned. And of course, several haven't, so 50/50 shot haha. But I believe the ones that kept going still kept advertising while they were closed. Like when one closed for CNY (although that is obviously not relevant to this time of the year).

    However, the best answer is if you happened to get a number from one of the MT themselves. I don't do it as often because many of these are a one and done for me but it is helpful if it's someone you really would like to see again because they might still be in the area. On the bright side though, if they did fold, hopefully they go to Memphis to help out OldSpice36 haha.

  11. #16355

    Recent Q visit

    Going back to the usual area I belong in, but still figured I'd do something different, so hit up Q after the longest time to see if it's alright. Also saw that it was "busier than usual" on the map but I wonder if that was just proximity to workers going home at the end of the day. Regardless, I had no issues. Seems they've moved a dumpster in the "front", it's not really in the way but decided I'd go ahead on around back. Walk up, usual ring of the doorbell, opened fairly quickly. Woman in t-shirt and shorts. I recall previously thinking pants / shorts were a red day sign here but not this time. Pay the classic 70 house fee. I'm left to my own devices to disrobe. Left out an amount slightly less than the usual 200 for me. I figured things were probably slow with the past issues and everyone running off to D and A. It was fine with no complaints.

    Massage was not up to par for what I'd expect of these places. Probably 10 minutes even. But maybe I seemed too ready, whatever, not the main focus for me. Flip. A good but covered L2. I think she might've been a rarity to get me there with the cover, but I wanted to stop before I missed out. So swapped with her on her back for some table time. Usual lie about too big but a slow adjustment was accepted. She wasn't very vocal and mostly kept to a whisper which is actually a plus for me. The fake moans too early gets me in my own head about it and has the opposite effect. I also think she didn't want to be touched too much outside of the main places so I just stuck to the main task. So I was able to get into it a bit over the next few minutes as she became more accommodating. Until it was a successful finish. Massage time for the rest was still honored.

    Table shower here is also apparently still working, although I'm not sure how kept up it is. All in all, still average enough experience, nothing bad, nothing great. But strangely, I think that was the kind of experience I needed most on that week. I don't actually put it above any of my other choices, but quiet and unrushed was appreciated.

  12. #16354

    D spa Antioch no bueno

    Stopped by D today and it was closed. Called number and answering service was in Spanish. Did this place fold?

  13. #16353

    Shia

    Hate to see this one leaving. Although not a FS provider, her massages were great.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lle-44386.html

  14. #16352

    Point me in the right direction

    Fellas, I'll be in town this weekend and want to experience what Nashville has to offer. Been reading through the pages and while I would typically go for an independent off of tryst, I'm not sure that's where the best advertise. Would anyone be willing to PM me some intel? Any places downtown worth going to? Prefer a white girl, but open to an Asian massage place if it's worth it.

  15. #16351

    General Location

    I'd be coming in for a conference. What part of town is Lacey in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape