Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 18421
-
06-11-25 12:41 #16351Regular Member

Posts: 24General Location
I'd be coming in for a conference. What part of town is Lacey in?
-
06-10-25 21:05 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 170Lacey
Been seeing Lacey for a long time and as far as I know she doesn't require any deposits or screening but YMMV. She's definitely one of my ATF, I would also be interested to know if anyone has met with hazel.
Originally Posted by MysteryMan115
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 15:43 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 84Hazel
5 for a handy. No thanks.
Originally Posted by KevinNash1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 15:09 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 830Get your kicks on Route 66
Next spot likely. Uses an old Q number. Haven't verified, won't verify this soon even if I did. Roll the dice. Good luck.
-
06-10-25 14:43 #16347Regular Member

Posts: 2450%?
Was lacey all cash or did she require 50% upfront?
Originally Posted by KevinNash1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 18:33 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 48Quick report
Hi folks.
I saw Lacey last weekend. She was at a nice apartment in Nashville. Overall 9/10. Great finish. She takes her time. Massage was 7/10. She looks fantastic. Has a beautiful smile, skinny, nice legs, tits that are appropriate for her petite size. Massage could have used a bit more pressure but it was more than a light touch. She gave me the entire hour and was pleasant. Nice conversation and she had a clean apartment. She used to work at one of the studios. I'd see her again. She is on RR.
I'm looking forward to adding more reports now that I'm back in NashVegas after having been in New England for a bit. Has anyone seen Hazel on RR who does outcall only? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-25580.html.
Thanks in advance. Kevin.
-
06-07-25 12:08 #16345Regular Member

Posts: 5This is what I'm looking for LOL. Anyway you could send me in the right direction to get an appointment?
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:46 #16344Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes I did. Said there was an opening so I can right away. She might have said Yoyo, I had been drinking.
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:41 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 1351Zen Oasis Spa in Clarksville (TN side)
Last week was in Clarksville and saw a post about Zen and decided to visit. The place just opened in May. If you're up for a road trip to Clarksville this place rocks. I've seen Monica twice and she is what Asian wet dreams are made of. A new lady just started and she looked pretty darn good too. If you Google the name of the place you will get all of the particulars. Enjoy and have fun.
-
06-06-25 14:03 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 1656Pink in the Boro
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...cam-79557.html
In the Boro looks good anyone know her I hope to see her over the week end.
-
06-06-25 13:48 #16341Regular Member

Posts: 2Coco
Has anyone tried Coco since she moved to Nashville? I know her and Tiff had great reviews when they were in the boro. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oco-26868.html
-
06-06-25 10:36 #16340Banned Member

Posts: 907Bro this is exactly the experience she gave me. Were you there Sunday morning? Holy fuck were there a bunch of dudes going in and out of that place. After I was done I went to the church parking lot across the street for about 20 minutes and saw about 10 of you guys go in and out.
Originally Posted by JeepErky79
[View Original Post]
I figured Sunday morning at church time I wouldn't be that busy but I guess you guys do religion differently than most others LOL.
-
06-05-25 16:29 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 830Maybe it's just me but I still prefer that over a random house. But my view is probably skewed, I think most businesses were closed when I went. And I admittedly never went back, but I think it would be fine if people weren't swarming it.
Originally Posted by PatBateman69
[View Original Post]
And speaking of the two of HFS, I don't know details but I don't think Angela is coming back to HFS, so one down of the good ones. But I won't pry and just wish her well with wherever she goes next. Meanwhile staying thankful for Cici. But hopefully another good comparable person rolls through.
-
06-05-25 12:05 #16338Regular Member

Posts: 20D
Had a nice visit at D. I'll repeat what others have said here, not a fan of the current setup. No signage to indicate it's a business, just walking into a random strip mall that is fairly busy with other businesses and people around, felt weird. Coco came out and greeted me. I'd say 40's, decent looking, nice tits. Took me back and gave me about 30 minutes of a decent massage. She was quick to negotiate on the flip. Asked for L2 and got a nice naked 69 CBJ from her. Not bad but she's no Angela / Cici (HFS). I'm not sure about going back. It's a busy spot during the other day and I feel like they are going to start attracting too much attention.
-
06-05-25 09:14 #16337Regular Member

Posts: 10HFS number
Hello!
Wa hoping someone had the number or an ad / link for HFS they could forward or post? I'm having trouble finding the info.
Thanks!









Reply With Quote





