Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 1389
-
06-12-25 17:19 #969Senior Member

Posts: 205Jmblue
Has anyone seen jmblue in mooresville?
-
06-12-25 16:38 #968Senior Member

Posts: 127New one
Hit me a message and I will pass along who it is.
-
06-10-25 20:31 #967Senior Member

Posts: 123Traveling Pros
Just a heads up that s couple of pros are in Charlotte this week but reports on both are not favorable.
Myatraveling.
Marleej.
If anyone has any other Intel they can share but from what I understand mya is expensive on the extras and Marlee doesn't give extras (which is surprising due to the karma she has).
Another one, DawnBlackwell is here but I haven't been able to find any intel on her. I may reach out to see what happens.
-
06-08-25 15:44 #966Senior Member

Posts: 123Yeah I saw it back up. I still may text her and keep her on the back burner. Got 1 I'm working on now.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 10:47 #965Senior Member

Posts: 93Prettybleu
Looks like Prettybleu got banned again! This is twice from CC over about a two year period. Are any of you responsible for this? 😆 would love some info on her. Been texting her off and on and have something set up for end of June. Any info beforehand would be appreciated!
-
06-08-25 08:32 #964Senior Member

Posts: 267Shampoo kitty
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Shampoo_Kitty want to see her but want to know if extras available. Has anyone seen her that can report back?
-
06-07-25 13:33 #963Senior Member

Posts: 267Bebe
Link is working but you need to be member to see it.
Originally Posted by LON77
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 08:21 #962Senior Member

Posts: 123Her account is deactivated now.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:39 #961Senior Member

Posts: 127Their new scam
Now what the "cuddlers are doing it saying they have to travel and are trying to charge crazy travel fees, the last few days I have had females say they will travel from Greensboro or Greenville, or Taylors. Someone a hour a or 2 away and say well I will come for this amount of money. Yet when I say I will head to them they say no they don't host. Well I will get a room, then it is another story and by the time we are done texting I have looked up where they are at and they are pinging in Charlotte. Then when I confront them with that I get blocked online and the number. Guys stop falling for the travel fees, do we get 100 dollar discount if we travel to them? Or do we get 100 dollars to drive 2 hours for our jobs? It just sickens me.
-
06-06-25 20:34 #960Senior Member

Posts: 127Sterlynne
Yes, she is a home run if you like bigger girls and treat her nice with no extra charge.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 12:52 #959Senior Member

Posts: 267Bebe333
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Bebe333
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 12:44 #958Senior Member

Posts: 123I haven't because I can't host. But she looks promising and her write up kinda gives off the vibe of extras being a possibility.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 12:38 #957Senior Member

Posts: 205Sterlynne
Has anyone had a cc session with sterlynne?
-
06-06-25 10:51 #956Senior Member

Posts: 1305Thanks, friend. I had tried several variations with no success.
Originally Posted by LON77
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 07:23 #955Senior Member

Posts: 123It's Bebe333.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





