Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 3035
-
06-13-25 10:19 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 467Check out Yoyo at Eden. I don't know if they are Ds (but at least Cs), but pretty nice. As is her service.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 20:58 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 386D's
Check out Lisa at fuji spa in Stafford.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:24 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 78Nice, I'm looking for Ds and larger. Or LMP but I haven't seen any of those around here for awhile.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 17:23 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 78Thats exactly who I was hoping to see LOL. Good practice is always to drive around look for anything weird then park and watch from a distance for a few minutes.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 16:49 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 290Ci Ci Stats
Are nothing special. Average everything. Big droopy C's tho are to my liking.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 16:48 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 290Back Off
May want to steer clear of HH for a minute. Apples drawing too much traffic.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 15:26 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 78Healing hands spa
Went on Friday around 12, but there was a black LE look a like car parked right in front. Watched it for about 30 mins and the dude never got out. Ended up just rolling out. Stay safe.
-
06-12-25 15:23 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 78Any ohysical discription of Cici?
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 12:01 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 290Villarreal Spa
Finally got the chance to check out the service here. Had a session with Ci Ci. 40+ with short cut hair. She gave a thorough massage. A little too oily but well done. I didn't make any moves on her instead was waiting her out. The massage went in with no tease. Very quiet. Then on the flip she went to work. She did ask me how much? Annoying. Settled at 60 for a very oily, sensually done L1 while nursing her ample tits. And much to her delight as well. She really relaxed and warmed up during and after the play. Exchanged phone numbers and added names to contact for return visit and new girl notices. 70 house. 60 tip. More on the menu probably but I'm fine with L1's no matter where I go.
The spot is a little tricky to find. Her spa is located in the building marked 103, Internal Medicine.
Go in to locate room 108, Villarreal.
-
06-10-25 13:13 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 42Route 17
Back to Rt 17 MT on Lichfield Blvd. Place was clean as usual. Standard donation for BBBJ and light RJ. I told her she could go harder and she obliged. She looked like aiming to finish me in that position. Ask her to cover him up. Pounded her in Mish and DS while she was putting her back on the edge of the table. No CIM. Nutted on her back.
-
06-09-25 11:33 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 80J & l
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3313063
Visited the place a few time when I had an itch. Visited and met a new girl Cici. Meh massage but she gave me a good head & light RJ. Busted on her tits.
-
06-06-25 12:55 #2484Regular Member

Posts: 9Healing hands
I've been to see Apple few times now. It's always a wild ride. Ring the back door bell heated greeted by Apple and led to the room. Hand Apple the hf and the tip. She leaves I strip lay in the table face up. Apple comes in strips and just right into BBJ. Great suction. I stand up and she kneels dting me something fierce. I'm ready to move onto the main event, Apple pushes the table against the wall and keeps sucking. She pushes me back and starts rimming. Full tongue. I'm ready to pound now. She suits me up and jumps on top. We roll forward and keep at it with her on the back on the table, I'm ready for a new position she wants mish. I'm about to slide in when I remember a previous review so I lower and tease her asshole. "Okay, oil or no oil?" I push it in and pound away. Move to doggy and fill the bag. I lay down and she starts sucking again. Looking for round 2. There's line 7 minutes left and I doubt I can finish. I enjoy the head, get dressed and head out. Water and out.
-
06-03-25 10:14 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 59Where to go. ?
I have time but I also have choice.
Been to most places (except Courthouse Rd with the legendary Apple), so now I'm just kind of stumped on where to go.
Oriental Massage?
J&L?
The place formally known as Green Garden?
Cici?
Batter+?
Anyone have any experiences that were explosive enough to sway me in that direction? Not sure if I'm feeling gilfy today (Oriental Massage is great for that).
Considering also going to NOVA for one of those independent asian providers: quite a bit more bang for your buck!
-
05-31-25 15:15 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 460New AMP in Tappa
The ad was in the Richmond Craigslist pages so I'll post it here as well. Across the road from Walmart is a brand new AMP. It's only been open less than a week. You can't miss the sign outside the small business plaza along the road. Lisa is probably in her 30's and nice looking with a decent rack. I'm sure she'd look great with her clothes off but that didn't happen and I don't think it ever will. In such a small conservative little town like Tappahannok I really didn't expect much but it's always worth a try. Her massage is pretty good but not great for. 8. No extras.
You never know what a monger might get with good manners and a little repeat business. She's the only game in town and I'm sure she knows it. In any event, any fool would know enough to lay low for a while before figuring out who her friends might be and give them benefits.
-
05-30-25 21:13 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 386Yeah?
She still have the same cell number?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





