Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 203 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 3035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2480

    Typeo

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    What's mama do? Or does she just take people back?
    Ooops, I mean mamma-san. I haven't see her massage anybody but just leads them to Apple.

  2. #2479

    Cindy from Osha at Villareal in Stafford

    She is wonderful, treat her right.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    It's funny someone mentioned Osha. I stopped going there when Cindy left. Cindy came back this week and told me she was in town. She was awesome and still same old sweet heart of a girl. Really wants an american man to marry her. She mentioned she may come back to the burg in June. I'm saving my money until then.

  3. #2478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Mama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest24  [View Original Post]
    Currently there is Apple is is not a spinner but more well rounded. Kiki was there but she might of left. Then mama who is average looking.
    What's mama do? Or does she just take people back?

  4. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Its the one located in small strip of shops and next to a UPS.
    Currently there is Apple is is not a spinner but more well rounded. Kiki was there but she might of left. Then mama who is average looking.

  5. #2476

    HHands

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be a healing hands spa and a healing hands therapeutic on courthouse. I assume this is the spa?
    Its the one located in small strip of shops and next to a UPS.

  6. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan713  [View Original Post]
    Based on previous reports I tried Healing Hands off of Courthouse. Wow. I went in the front and was met by Kiki. Fairly pretty and younger. Maybe 30? She took me to my room and there I noticed a sign that suggested you could ring the buzzer / bell at the back entrance. Will do that next time. Kiki was shy and hesitant and spoke very little English. I paid $50 for 30 min and got undressed while she got change. I tried to explain that I was there for good times and she just stared. So I just reached over and placed her hand on my junk. She lit up at that and said 'you want. ' while making a boom boom motion. I smiled and said just your mouth for today while giving her $1. 5 which she seemed fine with. She immediately went down on me for a BBBJ while I was still sitting on the edge of the massage table, doing a pretty good job at first. I thought I might come quickly but she kept stopping to readjust so it turned into an edging session. She stripped naked. Very nice tits. Perky and youthful. She pulled out a condom so this time I just gently patted her cheek and then my junk, and she finally understood. We 69'd after that, and she was delightful to taste. Her combination blowjob / handjob kept starting and stopping, which was preventing me from coming, but she kept at it until I finally came. Apple (I think. Sounded like she said Awa or something) came in then, pulled her top down exposing her big melons and put a nipple in my mouth while I was recovering. Really unexpected. Seemed like she was just having fun. I got dressed and tipped Kiki while Apple kissed me a couple of times and said 'you fuck next time?" I laughed and said sure. They were both fun and sweet. A great Sunday for me!
    There seems to be a healing hands spa and a healing hands therapeutic on courthouse. I assume this is the spa?

  7. #2474

    3 Ways

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan713  [View Original Post]
    Based on previous reports I tried Healing Hands off of Courthouse. Wow. I went in the front and was met by Kiki. Fairly pretty and younger. Maybe 30? She took me to my room and there I noticed a sign that suggested you could ring the buzzer / bell at the back entrance. Will do that next time. Kiki was shy and hesitant and spoke very little English. I paid $50 for 30 min and got undressed while she got change. I tried to explain that I was there for good times and she just stared. So I just reached over and placed her hand on my junk. She lit up at that and said 'you want. ' while making a boom boom motion. I smiled and said just your mouth for today while giving her $1. 5 which she seemed fine with. She immediately went down on me for a BBBJ while I was still sitting on the edge of the massage table, doing a pretty good job at first. I thought I might come quickly but she kept stopping to readjust so it turned into an edging session. She stripped naked. Very nice tits. Perky and youthful. She pulled out a condom so this time I just gently patted her cheek and then my junk, and she finally understood. We 69'd after that, and she was delightful to taste. Her combination blowjob / handjob kept starting and stopping, which was preventing me from coming, but she kept at it until I finally came. Apple (I think. Sounded like she said Awa or something) came in then, pulled her top down exposing her big melons and put a nipple in my mouth while I was recovering. Really unexpected. Seemed like she was just having fun. I got dressed and tipped Kiki while Apple kissed me a couple of times and said 'you fuck next time?" I laughed and said sure. They were both fun and sweet. A great Sunday for me!
    I wonder if they offer 3 ways. They offer two providers at once. Do you have to change the raincoat if so?

  8. #2473

    A Happy Man at Healing Hands

    Based on previous reports I tried Healing Hands off of Courthouse. Wow. I went in the front and was met by Kiki. Fairly pretty and younger. Maybe 30? She took me to my room and there I noticed a sign that suggested you could ring the buzzer / bell at the back entrance. Will do that next time. Kiki was shy and hesitant and spoke very little English. I paid $50 for 30 min and got undressed while she got change. I tried to explain that I was there for good times and she just stared. So I just reached over and placed her hand on my junk. She lit up at that and said 'you want. ' while making a boom boom motion. I smiled and said just your mouth for today while giving her $1. 5 which she seemed fine with. She immediately went down on me for a BBBJ while I was still sitting on the edge of the massage table, doing a pretty good job at first. I thought I might come quickly but she kept stopping to readjust so it turned into an edging session. She stripped naked. Very nice tits. Perky and youthful. She pulled out a condom so this time I just gently patted her cheek and then my junk, and she finally understood. We 69'd after that, and she was delightful to taste. Her combination blowjob / handjob kept starting and stopping, which was preventing me from coming, but she kept at it until I finally came. Apple (I think. Sounded like she said Awa or something) came in then, pulled her top down exposing her big melons and put a nipple in my mouth while I was recovering. Really unexpected. Seemed like she was just having fun. I got dressed and tipped Kiki while Apple kissed me a couple of times and said 'you fuck next time?" I laughed and said sure. They were both fun and sweet. A great Sunday for me!

  9. #2472

    Villarreal

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    This address, a bit confusing with other options in the area. I'm about to go back!

    4XX Garrisonville Rd #10X.

    Stafford, Virginia 225XX.
    It's one of the many offices in a complex. Very good English skills.

  10. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Great looking staff with excellent massage skills and solid extras (HE at minimum).

    Recommended!
    This address, a bit confusing with other options in the area. I'm about to go back!

    4XX Garrisonville Rd #10X.

    Stafford, Virginia 225XX.

  11. #2470

    Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Enter through the front or around back?
    Isn't there an extra fee with going in through the back?

  12. #2469

    Villareal Massage and Wellness in Stafford

    Great looking staff with excellent massage skills and solid extras (HE at minimum).

    Recommended!

  13. #2468

    Healing Hands Etiquette

    Enter through the front or around back?

  14. #2467

    Forget about OSHA

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    It's funny someone mentioned Osha. I stopped going there when Cindy left. Cindy came back this week and told me she was in town. She was awesome and still same old sweet heart of a girl. Really wants an american man to marry her. She mentioned she may come back to the burg in June. I'm saving my money until then.
    They have gone totally non-erotic. And business is booming for them. Diverse clientele, men and women. It's my go to place for a massage in prep for a massage if you know what I mean.

  15. #2466

    Relaxation Day Pratt st

    Pretty decent massage for a change. New to me, haven't seen her. Sky still works there. Everything was covered unfortunately. $. 5 for CBJ and 2 for FS. I'd recommend and she'll give you her cell number after. Not sure about sharing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape