Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 24679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23494

    Spring Day Spa

    Tried a walk-in at this place, but they were busy. It is adjacent to the Walmart parking lot on Jungermann Road in Saint Peters. I think it must be new. Definitely cute, definitely Ds, definitely going to try again.

  2. #23493
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the massage places has anyone tried or have info on this lady??

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...856763224.html
    I reached out, this lunatic might be more bat shit crazy than Abby James. I personally would stay away, but I know one of you won't heed the warning, so I look forward to the report, and the "I tried to tell you" follow up.

  3. #23492

    Gold Spa new place

    Has anyone tried this new place on Manchester called Gold Spa next to oberwies? Online shows open not much photos, just curious if anyone came across this??

  4. #23491
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the massage places has anyone tried or have info on this lady??

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...856763224.html
    I did think about this and was about to reach out the first time she posted, but she quickly removed that post and followed up with something a little more intense. The second post is gone but might still exist somewhere. She talked about how she was forced back into this life, was being harassed by the police, was struggling with health issues, and was looking for a connection for party favors like "h". She sounded like a person that was really struggling and could use genuine help. After that post it did not feel right to reach out.

  5. #23490
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the massage places has anyone tried or have info on this lady??

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...856763224.html
    I check CL every few days, hoping to find a new unicorn. That's never going to happen.

    That ad started popping up about a week ago. Too far for me to drive and TOFTT so I've avoided.

  6. #23489

    Help. I can't believe no knows anything about this one?

    Out of all the massage places has anyone tried or have info on this lady??

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...856763224.html

  7. #23488

    Jasmine Chippewa

    Visited Jasmine yesterday morning and saw Nancy, I'm pretty sure. Slim mid aged lady. Went for the hour with a table shower. Shower was ok with adequate roaming but honestly I couldn't enjoy it because the water was so hot. She said they had been having trouble regulating the temp. Went back to room. Massage was ok and did allow OTC roaming. After flip more roaming and left happy. Tried for L2 but got nowhere. She's really looking for a husband though. LOL. . 7 +. 5 was the damage.

  8. #23487

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Is this place a standard $70 hr and $50 tip for hand finish? And do any clothes come off / up / down when your hands are roaming? Just wanted to know what to expect.
    70/50 but I tend to tip more. Pants come down but not off. Bra doesn't come off.

  9. #23486
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan115  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31390.html

    Wants a 50% upfront Venmo. Just wondering if she is legit. With ads in StL and KC it makes me concerned. Don't want to be scammed.
    Her pics are from a influencer who travels a lot.

    https://www.instagram.com/Maue_dom/

    I'd say 100% scam certified.

  10. #23485

    Henny

    Anyone seen Henny lately? I've never seen her but thought I'd take the plunge. How does she compare to Audra or Alexis with PLM? Thanks.

  11. #23484
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady for a massage? Was thinking about trying her out? Any info would be great! https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...853187489.html.
    I was also wondering about this one. I hope someone out there can add some info here.

  12. #23483

    Scam or real?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31390.html

    Wants a 50% upfront Venmo. Just wondering if she is legit. With ads in StL and KC it makes me concerned. Don't want to be scammed.

  13. #23482

    Swing and a miss

    I've been to Jing a couple times in the past and left happy. Not yesterday. They had a sign on the wall in the room mentioning Missouri law, prostitution, etc. Not sure if they are being cautious or if I was just unlucky. Shame too, masseuse was trim, younger side for STL, and had a large chest.

  14. #23481

    Just got back from weekend in Memphis

    If you guys find yourselves in Memphis hit up Tokyo Spa, Cookie was hot as hell in a tight red dress, her breast were so perfect I thought they were fake but they were all natural. Thick thighs and ass. CBJ and CFS were fantastic. And not a complete shit hole building like Centerville. $100 to the house $200 to the worker.

  15. #23480

    Star Spa Fenton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    They were two weeks ago. Very willing to roaming hands as well.
    Is this place a standard $70 hr and $50 tip for hand finish? And do any clothes come off / up / down when your hands are roaming? Just wanted to know what to expect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape