Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 24679
-
06-12-25 15:59 #23494Senior Member

Posts: 918Spring Day Spa
Tried a walk-in at this place, but they were busy. It is adjacent to the Walmart parking lot on Jungermann Road in Saint Peters. I think it must be new. Definitely cute, definitely Ds, definitely going to try again.
-
06-12-25 13:38 #23493Senior Member

Posts: 216I reached out, this lunatic might be more bat shit crazy than Abby James. I personally would stay away, but I know one of you won't heed the warning, so I look forward to the report, and the "I tried to tell you" follow up.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 12:49 #23492Senior Member

Posts: 195Gold Spa new place
Has anyone tried this new place on Manchester called Gold Spa next to oberwies? Online shows open not much photos, just curious if anyone came across this??
-
06-12-25 10:35 #23491Regular Member

Posts: 7I did think about this and was about to reach out the first time she posted, but she quickly removed that post and followed up with something a little more intense. The second post is gone but might still exist somewhere. She talked about how she was forced back into this life, was being harassed by the police, was struggling with health issues, and was looking for a connection for party favors like "h". She sounded like a person that was really struggling and could use genuine help. After that post it did not feel right to reach out.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 10:15 #23490Senior Member

Posts: 850I check CL every few days, hoping to find a new unicorn. That's never going to happen.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
That ad started popping up about a week ago. Too far for me to drive and TOFTT so I've avoided.
-
06-12-25 09:47 #23489Senior Member

Posts: 50Help. I can't believe no knows anything about this one?
Out of all the massage places has anyone tried or have info on this lady??
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...856763224.html
-
06-11-25 12:51 #23488Senior Member

Posts: 249Jasmine Chippewa
Visited Jasmine yesterday morning and saw Nancy, I'm pretty sure. Slim mid aged lady. Went for the hour with a table shower. Shower was ok with adequate roaming but honestly I couldn't enjoy it because the water was so hot. She said they had been having trouble regulating the temp. Went back to room. Massage was ok and did allow OTC roaming. After flip more roaming and left happy. Tried for L2 but got nowhere. She's really looking for a husband though. LOL. . 7 +. 5 was the damage.
-
06-11-25 11:51 #23487Senior Member

Posts: 17445 Star
70/50 but I tend to tip more. Pants come down but not off. Bra doesn't come off.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 17:19 #23486Senior Member

Posts: 510Her pics are from a influencer who travels a lot.
Originally Posted by MysteryMan115
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/Maue_dom/
I'd say 100% scam certified.
-
06-10-25 15:24 #23485Senior Member

Posts: 249Henny
Anyone seen Henny lately? I've never seen her but thought I'd take the plunge. How does she compare to Audra or Alexis with PLM? Thanks.
-
06-10-25 13:39 #23484Senior Member

Posts: 171I was also wondering about this one. I hope someone out there can add some info here.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:28 #23483Regular Member

Posts: 23Scam or real?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31390.html
Wants a 50% upfront Venmo. Just wondering if she is legit. With ads in StL and KC it makes me concerned. Don't want to be scammed.
-
06-10-25 08:22 #23482Regular Member

Posts: 17Swing and a miss
I've been to Jing a couple times in the past and left happy. Not yesterday. They had a sign on the wall in the room mentioning Missouri law, prostitution, etc. Not sure if they are being cautious or if I was just unlucky. Shame too, masseuse was trim, younger side for STL, and had a large chest.
-
06-09-25 10:10 #23481Senior Member

Posts: 70Just got back from weekend in Memphis
If you guys find yourselves in Memphis hit up Tokyo Spa, Cookie was hot as hell in a tight red dress, her breast were so perfect I thought they were fake but they were all natural. Thick thighs and ass. CBJ and CFS were fantastic. And not a complete shit hole building like Centerville. $100 to the house $200 to the worker.
-
06-08-25 12:01 #23480Senior Member

Posts: 337Star Spa Fenton
Is this place a standard $70 hr and $50 tip for hand finish? And do any clothes come off / up / down when your hands are roaming? Just wanted to know what to expect.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




