Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 648 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 9710
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9245
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced sasha from SA?
    Anyone dreamed with her.

  2. #9244

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl, Amya 20.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/amya/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-11 at 8.22.30 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #9243
    Quote Originally Posted by JaroMan  [View Original Post]
    I have to say that in this area anything over $500 is not reasonable in my view. I've easily been doing $2 to $4 depending on quality and have only done $500 once for a really special case. I just don't see anything over $5 as reasonable, ever, in this area. Maybe in Atlanta but not here. I think negotiation is extremely important and the willingness to walk away from someone too demanding is a trait people need to have. $1 k though? I wouldn't even pay that for an all nighter. Never had to do more than $5 for an all nighter and usually $3-4 was enough.
    Agree. I've been on Seeking off and on for five years. Paid $500 once for a girl who was literally perfection. All the rest have been $400 or less. Rarely does a girl even ask over $500, but if they do, I always tell them they're probably worth that much, but I just can't afford it. They *always* come down.

  4. #9242

    Reasonableness

    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling out of town soon and want to know what's a reasonable gift to give a ppm SB? I've had 2 contact me with what I thought was a crazy number $900 & $1 k and another respond with $500. Who's paying $1 k for a couple hours of playtime? I guess I'm jaded with my past experience of getting this for $300-$400 easily with thick latinas (my preference lately).
    I have to say that in this area anything over $500 is not reasonable in my view. I've easily been doing $2 to $4 depending on quality and have only done $500 once for a really special case. I just don't see anything over $5 as reasonable, ever, in this area. Maybe in Atlanta but not here. I think negotiation is extremely important and the willingness to walk away from someone too demanding is a trait people need to have. $1 k though? I wouldn't even pay that for an all nighter. Never had to do more than $5 for an all nighter and usually $3-4 was enough.

  5. #9241

    When they hit high, you hit low $$

    It's likely that individuals paying $700 or more for a service are either inexperienced in negotiation or unaware of the potential for better deals. This lack of awareness can stem from various factors, including a failure to shop around and compare prices, lack of effort to negotiate, mental issues to where they might have the capability to negotiate or just flat out rich. As a result, these guys may not realize that they have the power to negotiate and secure more favorable terms. The USA board serves as a platform for individuals to share their experiences, providing valuable insights and helping others make informed decisions.

    Dj.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling out of town soon and want to know what's a reasonable gift to give a ppm SB? I've had 2 contact me with what I thought was a crazy number $900 & $1 k and another respond with $500. Who's paying $1 k for a couple hours of playtime? I guess I'm jaded with my past experience of getting this for $300-$400 easily with thick latinas (my preference lately).

  6. #9240
    Quote Originally Posted by InFromBehind  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling out of town soon and want to know what's a reasonable gift to give a ppm SB? I've had 2 contact me with what I thought was a crazy number $900 & $1 k and another respond with $500. Who's paying $1 k for a couple hours of playtime? I guess I'm jaded with my past experience of getting this for $300-$400 easily with thick latinas (my preference lately).
    Before I retired, I had no problem paying my SB 1 K each session. After I retired, I told her it was $300.00 each or nothing and that's what it remained for several years until she recently got married.

  7. #9239
    I'm traveling out of town soon and want to know what's a reasonable gift to give a ppm SB? I've had 2 contact me with what I thought was a crazy number $900 & $1 k and another respond with $500. Who's paying $1 k for a couple hours of playtime? I guess I'm jaded with my past experience of getting this for $300-$400 easily with thick latinas (my preference lately).

  8. #9238

    Msfinicky3

    Think she used to go by shannon.

    She contacted me on site, agrreed to meet. Arrived at local and messaged her, then no response.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...394b7ff246a51e

  9. #9237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 608

    Layne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-0b752a583614

    Could someone help me out with Layne's contact information?

  10. #9236

    Angel

    I saw her a few times a few months back. First experience was really cool, we met for coffee and immediately hooked up. BBBJ, BBFS, MSOG. Lots of fun. Not a spinner but not a BBW. The picture in the red dress is more accurate. The one in the mirror is probably 2-3 years and quite a few lbs ago. I saw her a total of three times and the last time she got shit faced and I didn't feel comfortable doing anything. I am not a CIP kind of guy but that kind of scared me off too. I saw one guys review where he said it was on the table but yeah. No LOL. I don't think she really knows what she wants but I probably wouldn't see her again as fun as the first experience was. She will ghost and then text randomly. I would say there is better out there with less issues. You can PM if you want.

  11. #9235
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? Apparently lives up in Tazwell, but will travel. I'm a little afraid all her pics are more misleading than normal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-355b72c4bc2f
    Just an update. Looks like this one is at minimum a flake, at worst a scammer.

  12. #9234

    Sarita

    Anyone have intel on this one? Apparently lives up in Tazwell, but will travel. I'm a little afraid all her pics are more misleading than normal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-355b72c4bc2f

  13. #9233

  14. #9232

    Fizzy

    Did you ever have a date with Fizzy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Froger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-3abd749ddff5

    Any one had any luck with this one talks a good game wants $$$ , got a date planned next week any info. Thanks.

  15. #9231

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGo13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-e55d0f60f2e4

    I didn't recognize this one when she started posting on SA but ran across her the other day another way. She is real, pics are representative. Unfortunately, she is more of a STG type. She has demons, couldn't tell what it was though, rambles constantly both by text and in person. Texts so long and filled with random stuff I should have blocked her after the first two. Some track marks on the arms. As of Friday she was living in a dump of a hotel on Ailor Avenue. I wouldn't go there so she did come to me. I should have known better and passed immediately, but. Working to keep a roof over her head and support the habit. Not into it at all. I would never repeat but perhaps some of you that might like a "cheap" date, I think she might be a little hard up. Give her a day or two and she will probably be on the SW thread. Unfortunate to say the least.
    She's a loose canon, buyer beware. Wanted to come see me when she had no other place to go afterwards. I got spooked turned her down, didn't want a roommate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape