Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements (SA)

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 648 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 9710
This blog is moderated by EchoEcho
  1. #9140

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall99  [View Original Post]
    I've been using Seeking off and on since 2020. Back on now for the first time in about 2 years. Definitely not the Seeking of old which suuuucks. Much fewer ladies, much lower quality and every single one of them asks 400-500 minimum. No doubt some hidden gems here and there, but definitely a big change. Bummer.
    I got back on there recently as well. Seems like everyone I talk to is 500 out the gate. While I am probably pickier than many and don't mind to spend a little extra at times, there hardly seems to be much worth that price of admission that I've seen. I figure I may be better off saving for a few summer trips come warmer weather. Will report if I find anything worth while. Good luck out there.

  2. #9139

    Sa

    I've been using Seeking off and on since 2020. Back on now for the first time in about 2 years. Definitely not the Seeking of old which suuuucks. Much fewer ladies, much lower quality and every single one of them asks 400-500 minimum. No doubt some hidden gems here and there, but definitely a big change. Bummer.

  3. #9138
    Quote Originally Posted by Macintn  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-3cd0f3f0451b

    Anyone seen this one or have any info? I'm texting with her now and seems real and ready.
    Wants five hundo whenever I talked to her a few days ago

  4. #9137

    Any one meet fizzy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-3abd749ddff5

    Any one had any luck with this one talks a good game wants $$$ , got a date planned next week any info. Thanks.

  5. #9136

    Hannah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-3cd0f3f0451b

    Anyone seen this one or have any info? I'm texting with her now and seems real and ready.

  6. #9135

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMntHigh  [View Original Post]
    Getting this out before she blocks my profile maybe. Says she's in Knox and shoots me a message to add her on SC. I add her and she starts with the I'm in a pickle bs. Tells me she's on the GA / TN border and I ask why since the profile says Knox. Tells me she moved to be closer to her sister because she got a divorce but will be this way next week to visit. Then asks if I can help her and I say I only do cash to which I get the response of "What does that mean?" It means exactly what it means because I don't do apps. She tries to pull the Walmart or Western Union shit and I tell her I only do cash. While typing this she's been blowing me up on SC. Let's see what her response is. Comes back with Walmart and Western Union take cash and then they can send it to her. Just say I could do that but I only exchange cash ie with you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-094d7dcd6be5
    I had a similar experience with her. On the second message, she started with the sob story of needing money right now for whatever, and I immediately quit responding to her messages right there. There are still plenty of good ones out there and I don't entertain the ones that treat me like an ATM.

    Mule.

  7. #9134

    Punks

    Is she still active?? Just wondering.

  8. #9133
    Quote Originally Posted by VAguyfromTn  [View Original Post]
    Any of you belong to SugarDaddy.com? If so, how are you purchasing credits? I tried using a Visa gift card from Blackhawk Network (works on Seeking), but it was rejected multiple times. The selection on the site is quite a bit more realistic than Seeking is these days, so I would like to give it a test drive.

    Thanks in advance.

    VAguy.
    Double check me, but pretty sure that site overlaps with Secret Benefits. I never have much success with SB, but some have.

  9. #9132

    [URL]SugarDaddy.com[/URL]

    Any of you belong to SugarDaddy.com? If so, how are you purchasing credits? I tried using a Visa gift card from Blackhawk Network (works on Seeking), but it was rejected multiple times. The selection on the site is quite a bit more realistic than Seeking is these days, so I would like to give it a test drive.

    Thanks in advance.

    VAguy.

  10. #9131

    Kayla

    Getting this out before she blocks my profile maybe. Says she's in Knox and shoots me a message to add her on SC. I add her and she starts with the I'm in a pickle bs. Tells me she's on the GA / TN border and I ask why since the profile says Knox. Tells me she moved to be closer to her sister because she got a divorce but will be this way next week to visit. Then asks if I can help her and I say I only do cash to which I get the response of "What does that mean?" It means exactly what it means because I don't do apps. She tries to pull the Walmart or Western Union shit and I tell her I only do cash. While typing this she's been blowing me up on SC. Let's see what her response is. Comes back with Walmart and Western Union take cash and then they can send it to her. Just say I could do that but I only exchange cash ie with you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-094d7dcd6be5

  11. #9130

    Advice

    I'm brand new to Seeking, any advice on how to approach some of the girls and how to spot the flakes that aren't obvious of course. I typically have done my business on Tryst and Eros and have never really had to approach in this fashion before outside of my personal life.

  12. #9129

    Waste of time

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-12e05f5b4daa

    Don't waste your time on this one I only wants to meet for dinner and you pay her a couple 100 bucks for that and tells you before it goes any further. Everybody has to get tested and wait for the results to come back.

  13. #9128

    I p you

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler  [View Original Post]
    My SA membership ran out before she responded back to me. Anybody that can share her digits with me?
    I sent you her number but she won't 400 now. Definitely not worth that. I saw her about a year ago for one. Bill would repeat for that, but definitely not for 4 just kind of legs that are like a dead fish.

  14. #9127

    I'll pm it to you

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler  [View Original Post]
    My SA membership ran out before she responded back to me. Anybody that can share her digits with me?
    I sent you a p m with her number, but she wants four benjamins I saw her over a year ago when she was cheap.

  15. #9126

    Queen Kitty

    My SA membership ran out before she responded back to me. Anybody that can share her digits with me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape