Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 26639
-
06-12-25 15:12 #23894Senior Member

Posts: 110Erin Elise
Had a visit with Erin today at her GR incall after reading ODB's review, and I can confirm the good report. Looks great for her age, little baby damage but that's to be expected. Damage as advertised on her STG post, no rush on the 45 m that I booked, nice bit of massage followed by main event. Only minor downside is she's not a kisser, but everything else was top-notch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/544554324754
-
06-11-25 21:47 #23893Senior Member

Posts: 404Agreed
Every single one you talk to claims they make $1500 or more a day. They leave out the word could. Reliability has gone downhill for many years and until they absolutely need to make bills they don't care to suck dick. Had a woman recently tell me she needed to make $800 in a few days but clears that easily in a day or less. 3 days later and she still doesn't have enough. This hurts all mongers because those who are reliable charge more and we get the bigger bill. If more escorts were reliable you would see prices drop. This Hershey kiss is nothing more than a waste and I don't need to see her to see that. $150 for an hour multiple pops and her pics have red flags. That pussy looks like it weighs 5 pounds alone LOL. It everyone in GR took a 2 week no escort nut you would see prices drop, even with the most popular ones.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 21:05 #23892Senior Member

Posts: 514Unfortunately that is a regular thing with alot of providers these days which is why I prefer to stick with a select few and it's still not a guarantee they won't do the same. Damn shame really when we pay per visit what most ham and eggers make in a day or some a couple days and they can't keep an appointment. The only way to combat that is to put them on pause for a while. When their pockets are empty they don't seem to miss appointments. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 20:07 #23891Senior Member

Posts: 201Hershey Kisses has made my list
Another provider that has been added to my "don't waste my time" list. Set up appointment the prior evening to meet today at 11:30. Told her that I'd reconfirm 45 minutes to an hour prior to our meeting. All comms were great last night and she promptly responded to all of my texts.
Today, I send a confirmation request an hour prior to the appointment, at 15 minutes prior to confirmed time letting her know that I was still hopeful and traveling to the hotel. No smoke signal from her upon arrival. At 11:40, I said I'm out. As of now. Crickets. Another shit show and she's now on "the List".
-
06-11-25 16:01 #23890Senior Member

Posts: 412Her ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/cherry616
Originally Posted by Golfer83
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 15:21 #23889Senior Member

Posts: 412Dallas
Good afternoon gents.
I had yet another stellar date with Dallas, she continues to deliver even tho her comms were a bit slow lately. Always give her time and be patient you'll not regret it.
-
06-11-25 11:47 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 336Vivian / sinn
Very unreliable, hurry up and wait.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 17:15 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you for letting me know that.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 16:40 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 52Cassidy James CJ
New here to SW Mi and wanted to setup a meet with CJ. How does her verification process look like? Does she have a snap?
-
06-10-25 13:04 #23885Regular Member

Posts: 14Hershey Kisses
She used to go by Chocolate Drop. I saw her when she was last in town. Looks exactly like her pics. Had a good time with her. You can DM me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by DaddyD
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 12:22 #23884Senior Member

Posts: 78Hershey Kisses
Hey All, has anyone seen Hershey Kisses? She looks very young and adorable! She says she's down by the airport.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/429426837731
-
06-10-25 06:46 #23883Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you for that I missed that so figured I would see if anyone has.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 22:58 #23882Senior Member

Posts: 208Erin FTW
Had an opportunity today to visit Erin at her new location. It's a residential space centrally located in GR: nice, quiet neighborhood, discreet, easy / free street-parking options. The inside of the new space is extremely clean, well put together, and very comfortable. For me, residential (or even private office locations) are a huge upgrade over hotels, even though Erin always got nice hotels. This space is just ideal, on so many levels.
It's obvious this change has been positive because Erin looks better than ever. Really, I've never seen her skin glow like it does now. And her body is looking better than ever, she's more tone / trim than I've ever seen her. She's someone you'd see and immediately know they're healthy, happy, taking very good care of themselves.
Comms were very quick from start to finish of our msgs, clear and efficient, we setup a time and she was ready for me at exactly that time. This is a very big deal, especially with so many reports on the board about misc providers being flaky or not taking care of themselves or their space.
That's four unexpected power-ups, by my count: location upgrade, face glowing like never before, body tight-tight-tight, and comms outstanding.
As for services / donations, Erin's ad covers all of that. Re. Activities, there are plenty of reviews from the past year, including a few by me. My experiences with Erin have been 100 percent excellent and honestly mind-blowing. It's very rare to find someone who's capable of that. She's extremely talented at what she does.
Her ad description is helpful to read before you reach out. I follow basic etiquette and I find her very responsive to my questions about what is possible, and what is not. I do that in person. I show up on time. I am very clean. I'm respectful. Discuss, donate, experience bliss. It's so easy. And it just keeps getting better. Will repeat as long as she'll have me, because she is outstanding.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/169371197949
-
06-09-25 22:50 #23881Senior Member

Posts: 208Lady and theTramp. Content only
I reported about this provider (who spams STG hourly with non-Escort ads in the Escort section): post #23606.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=7270801#post7270801%20.
She only sells content, she needs money for the hotel, etc.
STG continues to let her post dozens of ads every day in the Escort section, unfortunately.
-ODB.
-
06-09-25 21:11 #23880Senior Member

Posts: 311This is part of a series of ads for a fake or mostly fake provider. You'll get the run around and she finds every excuse that you need to give her money without meeting. Learn those pictures. She often posts as a 28 yr old that weighs 126 lbs. She probably has 10 different ads with a couple different numbers.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






