Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 35479
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34864

    Pic of walker

    This is her. My bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3820.jpeg‎  

  2. #34863

    Trying to find this street bunny in Kissimmee

    Coming back to the Orlando area in about a week for business. Towards the end of March, I was in Orlando again for business, and I saw a post about an older MILF type with tattoos that had no teeth who gave very good gummy's report from Mr. Doncarleom. I was told that she was add an AutoZone on the intersection of Maine and Vine Street, but I did not find her. However, I did find the other Streetwalker that he described. Jessica and her performance was very well topping me off in the car. However my main site was on the Streetwalker with no teeth. From the picture I can tell she has very good DSL's that's what I like and I really love Gummies LOL. All that week when I was in the area I could not find her and I really want to. Please help a brother out if you can or if possible PM me her contact info although last report said that she did not have a phone. Please let me know if there any other Gummy providers in the area. But I really have my heart set on this one. I have her picture attached.

  3. #34862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaSmiley  [View Original Post]
    Was out from 1130 pm to 1 am. The block was very hot. Very dead and was ready to call it then took chance on heavyset BSW Peaches. Not my top choice but 40 BBJ was OK. Picked up across from shell on 39th.
    That 7 eleven is Notorious with LEO, they could be hiding in the back path with the dollar general.

  4. #34861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Renegade

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up once not too long ago by Wawa Lancaster and NEVER again! Kept complaining and trying to up-charge. Kicked her out and told her to walk! She also smelled bad!
    All the reports I read on her is negative, I never picked her up, talk to her through the window, got the sense it wasn't going to be good from my mongering experience.

  5. #34860

    Block was hot. Got in under the wire

    Was out from 1130 pm to 1 am. The block was very hot. Very dead and was ready to call it then took chance on heavyset BSW Peaches. Not my top choice but 40 BBJ was OK. Picked up across from shell on 39th.

  6. #34859

    Lucky you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Each time I picked up Renagaide she got in & said, " I'm going to Manhandle you". And she whipped out my cock & stroked it all the way to the spot. She's been good to me. Missionary Man.
    Picked her up once not too long ago by Wawa Lancaster and NEVER again! Kept complaining and trying to up-charge. Kicked her out and told her to walk! She also smelled bad!

  7. #34858

    20's blonde WSW

    Had a dream that I picked her up around 2:30 am at the Wawa. She kept falling asleep during her musical performance. Would not repeat.

  8. #34857

    Slim pickings

    Had a dream I was driving around by 37th st and Nash it was late afternoon and spotted a decent looking WSW wearing a short top and tiny shorts. She seemed to be the only one in the area and got scooped up right away. Then took a drive by the 20's and seemed like a ghost town. No one in sight. I did see about 7 or 8 cruisers around the area patrolling. Seems the area is hot right now or maybe it was just the time of day. After headed down towards Lancaster area and was heading towards the Wawa. Saw a nice looking WSW wearing a grey body suit and was walking with a BSW. She didn't seem to be working at the time and they just kept walking. Not sure if it was just my luck but very few options around the time I was driving by. Anyone know if the consulate area is still a good spot use to find some good talent around that area but it's been a while. Will try again at a different time to see if it's better pickings.

  9. #34856

    50 bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for her headgame?
    She asks for. 50.

  10. #34855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    I just dropped off the redhead, Ginger, at the bus stop by Lancaster and Bel-aire. Her head game is phenomenal. I can't get enough of her. She really knows how to get me going, switching up techniques and making sure that I get the maximum pleasure. She says she'll be out today and can be found between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. She's wearing a black dress with a red button down shirt over it.
    What's the damage for her headgame?

  11. #34854

    Redhead Ginger is out today

    I just dropped off the redhead, Ginger, at the bus stop by Lancaster and Bel-aire. Her head game is phenomenal. I can't get enough of her. She really knows how to get me going, switching up techniques and making sure that I get the maximum pleasure. She says she'll be out today and can be found between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. She's wearing a black dress with a red button down shirt over it.

  12. #34853

    Julie

    Picked up Julie last night, didn't realize she was arguing with her man and as she's getting in my car at a store with people everywhere she's screaming at him across the parking lot. I said ***** either shut the fuck up and get in or close my fucking door. She hopped in and told me a bunch of bullshit on the way to the spot. Julie has a room at the arrow again but she always smells bad now. I didn't realize it and as she was sucking my dick I said why don't you climb on top. She said "I don't do sex" and I just laughed like ok. 10 seconds later "because when I do I get at least 80" LOL I said I'll give you 40. Up she went but when she pulled up her dress to sit in it I just grabbed her and said nevermind that pussy whiff hit me and fucked my whole mood up. Took out my frustration of that by facefucking her until I came down her throat.

  13. #34852

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable. Hot, sexy girl. Excellent FS. One of my favorite "dates". Missionary Man.
    I always wondered about her. Talked to her once and she said some wild shit like 80 for head and I didn't even respond just drove off LOL. But then talked to get a couple of times when she was hanging with one of my regulars. Just never shook off the stench of that first one and never read any reviews so now I'll give her a shot.

  14. #34851

    Tasha

    Is unavailable. Hot, sexy girl. Excellent FS. One of my favorite "dates". Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1748773338969.jpg‎  

  15. #34850

    Sucks for him

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I can go buy that yota cruiser from impound though!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape