High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 35476
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424

    Renegade

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up once not too long ago by Wawa Lancaster and NEVER again! Kept complaining and trying to up-charge. Kicked her out and told her to walk! She also smelled bad!
    All the reports I read on her is negative, I never picked her up, talk to her through the window, got the sense it wasn't going to be good from my mongering experience.

  2. #34860

    Block was hot. Got in under the wire

    Was out from 1130 pm to 1 am. The block was very hot. Very dead and was ready to call it then took chance on heavyset BSW Peaches. Not my top choice but 40 BBJ was OK. Picked up across from shell on 39th.

  3. #34859

    Lucky you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Each time I picked up Renagaide she got in & said, " I'm going to Manhandle you". And she whipped out my cock & stroked it all the way to the spot. She's been good to me. Missionary Man.
    Picked her up once not too long ago by Wawa Lancaster and NEVER again! Kept complaining and trying to up-charge. Kicked her out and told her to walk! She also smelled bad!

  4. #34858

    20's blonde WSW

    Had a dream that I picked her up around 2:30 am at the Wawa. She kept falling asleep during her musical performance. Would not repeat.

  5. #34857

    Slim pickings

    Had a dream I was driving around by 37th st and Nash it was late afternoon and spotted a decent looking WSW wearing a short top and tiny shorts. She seemed to be the only one in the area and got scooped up right away. Then took a drive by the 20's and seemed like a ghost town. No one in sight. I did see about 7 or 8 cruisers around the area patrolling. Seems the area is hot right now or maybe it was just the time of day. After headed down towards Lancaster area and was heading towards the Wawa. Saw a nice looking WSW wearing a grey body suit and was walking with a BSW. She didn't seem to be working at the time and they just kept walking. Not sure if it was just my luck but very few options around the time I was driving by. Anyone know if the consulate area is still a good spot use to find some good talent around that area but it's been a while. Will try again at a different time to see if it's better pickings.

  6. #34856

    50 bones

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for her headgame?
    She asks for. 50.

  7. #34855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    I just dropped off the redhead, Ginger, at the bus stop by Lancaster and Bel-aire. Her head game is phenomenal. I can't get enough of her. She really knows how to get me going, switching up techniques and making sure that I get the maximum pleasure. She says she'll be out today and can be found between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. She's wearing a black dress with a red button down shirt over it.
    What's the damage for her headgame?

  8. #34854

    Redhead Ginger is out today

    I just dropped off the redhead, Ginger, at the bus stop by Lancaster and Bel-aire. Her head game is phenomenal. I can't get enough of her. She really knows how to get me going, switching up techniques and making sure that I get the maximum pleasure. She says she'll be out today and can be found between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. She's wearing a black dress with a red button down shirt over it.

  9. #34853

    Julie

    Picked up Julie last night, didn't realize she was arguing with her man and as she's getting in my car at a store with people everywhere she's screaming at him across the parking lot. I said ***** either shut the fuck up and get in or close my fucking door. She hopped in and told me a bunch of bullshit on the way to the spot. Julie has a room at the arrow again but she always smells bad now. I didn't realize it and as she was sucking my dick I said why don't you climb on top. She said "I don't do sex" and I just laughed like ok. 10 seconds later "because when I do I get at least 80" LOL I said I'll give you 40. Up she went but when she pulled up her dress to sit in it I just grabbed her and said nevermind that pussy whiff hit me and fucked my whole mood up. Took out my frustration of that by facefucking her until I came down her throat.

  10. #34852

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable. Hot, sexy girl. Excellent FS. One of my favorite "dates". Missionary Man.
    I always wondered about her. Talked to her once and she said some wild shit like 80 for head and I didn't even respond just drove off LOL. But then talked to get a couple of times when she was hanging with one of my regulars. Just never shook off the stench of that first one and never read any reviews so now I'll give her a shot.

  11. #34851

    Tasha

    Is unavailable. Hot, sexy girl. Excellent FS. One of my favorite "dates". Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1748773338969.jpg‎  

  12. #34850

    Sucks for him

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I can go buy that yota cruiser from impound though!!

  13. #34849

    05/24/25.0700

    Got into town around 0630 and at Consulate went south on the trail to Speedway. Nothing, as expected. Definitely not like the glory days of old. Headed north on the trail past the mall, past the WaWa near Lancaster and down past the 7-11 in the 40's. Up OBT all the way to 50 and not a sighting (not to mention the black transformers in tbe 20's).

    Headed back south on OBT, spotted wf headed down 35th st. Turned into gas station (Raceway?) and headed down 35th st and caught up to her. She was a bit haggard looking, light brown hair, 5'5", 129 lbs, tats on upper thighs, arms. After LE check, she asked for $60 for BBBJ. No way am I paying $60 for homeless street meat. Said her name's Courtney. Dropped her off on 35th in a field near her tent.

    Drove past 7-11 on 39th and spotted female standing with db's on side of store. Stopped and waved her over. She got in and we drove off. Bianca, prsw. 28 yo but looks younger, slight marks on legs and hands, dark brown hair, very nice body. Said she wants to make money, $80 for FS. She was nice but told her I only had $40, and showed it to her. Without hesitation, she agreed. We found a secluded spot and she asked for money up front. Told her I'd put it on the dash and she collects after I nutt. No problem. She asked for a condom but told her I didn't have one. She examined my tool, even smelled it then went to work. BJ was mediocre and after 10 minutes she was tired and said I could fuck her. Cool. Miraculously, I found a condom and fucked her in the front seat. Pussy was hairless, wet and tight. I stroked her hard and nutted deep inside the bag. She grabbed her money. Took her back to the 7-11 and I was on my way. No phone.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  14. #34848

  15. #34847

    Ginger Redhead again

    I just dropped off Ginger the redhead at the bus stop near Lancaster. She said she was going to be out there for a while tonight. She's wearing a black outfit with an unbottoned red collared shirt. I've seen her a few times now and she's always treated me right and knows just what I like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape