Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34695
    Quote Originally Posted by MizzWatts2  [View Original Post]
    If you pay for an hour you get an hour. Idgf how many times you bust. You pay good money to get what you want. Time not service babies because I want you to cum back. Holla at me.
    He'll yeah! Idk if I d CD an keep up, but I would sure try.

  2. #34694

    Reported as scammer while back too

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/868932703872

    This one got me today. I've seen her in the past and had no issues. I know most will recognize her. She was staying at the Midlothian inn. We start the deed and one minute in, someone comes knocking at the door. Tells me I have to leave for a bit. I didn't even try to argue. Just cut my losses and left. She never text me back to setup another visit.
    Sorry this happened to you. Something similar happened to me while back and I reported it. Don't believe the good "reviews". She is straight scammer.

  3. #34693

    Mizz watts

    If you pay for an hour you get an hour. Idgf how many times you bust. You pay good money to get what you want. Time not service babies because I want you to cum back. Holla at me.

  4. #34692

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/287034972990

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this one any info is appreciated. Tha ks in advance.

  5. #34691
    Start taking your hammer. It could have ended bad for you. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    That's Lyla. Not the first person to report getting scammed by her. There are a few that will defend her. Fortunately I never had an issue with her but after the first scam report about a year ago I never returned.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #34690

    Mizz watts

    Hit me up for her number.

    True professional. No worries about scam or anything but the best.

  7. #34689

    Former walker litebrite Alyssa

    Alyssa might be returning.

    Of course I not speaking of blanco Alyssa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpeg‎   9e0adfa3a6cede312fcac5d6d04a6404ec22ede1.jpg‎   R.jpg‎  

  8. #34688
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/868932703872

    This one got me today. I've seen her in the past and had no issues. I know most will recognize her. She was staying at the Midlothian inn. We start the deed and one minute in, someone comes knocking at the door. Tells me I have to leave for a bit. I didn't even try to argue. Just cut my losses and left. She never text me back to setup another visit.
    That's Lyla. Not the first person to report getting scammed by her. There are a few that will defend her. Fortunately I never had an issue with her but after the first scam report about a year ago I never returned.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  9. #34687

    Scammer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/868932703872

    This one got me today. I've seen her in the past and had no issues. I know most will recognize her. She was staying at the Midlothian inn. We start the deed and one minute in, someone comes knocking at the door. Tells me I have to leave for a bit. I didn't even try to argue. Just cut my losses and left. She never text me back to setup another visit.

  10. #34686

    Barbie

    Been trying a while to see this one, finally we got on same page to meet for car she's slow as s*# at almost left, probably won't repeat too many rules & rushed she was trying to go meet someone obviously she dint tell me this, she also said she would do things but reneged on what she said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7617.jpg‎  

  11. #34685

    Moon Ava

    Saw Ava the other night, age wasn't accurate, but that seems par for the course with moon. Tits were great, not natural, but still great! BBBJ, then covered. Finished with a bit of time left, but wasn't able to go for a second round. She was very sweet and wanted to make sure I was satisfied. Also she doesn't do rimming, even though booking said she did, so be aware that they don't always listen to what the girls say. Would repeat, just maybe for a shorter time because of my endurance.

  12. #34684

    Moon girl Ava

    Saw Ava, first time trying moon. Had some confusion on which building it was in but when I got the right place and she opened the door she was very pretty. Pretty face, tight body, big tits. Someone reviewed and said they were natural but I don't believe it. Started with shower, she talked about my tattoo, she watches the movies its from over in Japan. Started with BBJ, cover on into CG, after a little bit I picked her up and flipped her into Mish. Finished in bag, and we talked until the timer went off and then some. Very sweet girl, will repeat before she leaves.

  13. #34683

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Who is paying the to her these this.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...934f4d537c37bf
    Somebody did for her to quote these prices!! Shit is crazy.

  14. #34682

    Wtf

    Who is paying the to her these this.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...934f4d537c37bf

  15. #34681
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Decided to finally give this girl a try after doing some research in the portsmouth forum. Very few reports but overall positive and knowing she's real was kinda all I needed.
    I forgot to mention that she lives with people. Jasmine, who also posts on STG, was there along with an older black guy. None of them was a bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape