Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31599

    Tootie / tori / anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.
    Does sheaves current ad?

  2. #31598

    Spotty communication

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.
    I reached out to her a couple days ago and never got a response, texted her again yesterday with crickets still. Might have asked the wrong questions though, because I didn't even know there was an area around her called Carthage so asked what area she normally hosted.

  3. #31597

    Tootie / tori / anna

    Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.

  4. #31596

    Was ATF

    Wanted to share that Sandeep was one of my favorite. I have seen her multiple times in past couple years. Always accommodating, willing to please when met. However everything I planned to meet there is an hour delay by default and recently her comes have gotten worse (doesn't respond until a week after). Seems something up but if you get her to communicate amd stay in contact, it's worth seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapple

  5. #31595

    Must be out

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Saw the mugshot. Must be out now.
    I think that's an old mugshot.

  6. #31594
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabadogigante  [View Original Post]
    Damn Brookee was around? That is awesome. Wish she would've stayed around.
    I would have emptied my fun account for a couple hours with her again.

  7. #31593

    Ridge Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty depressing to hear, her body is good enough that I'd probably make it through a mechanical session as long as she doesn't go dead fish on me. What area does she normally host at? Depending on that I may take an experimental plunge.
    She was staying at the quality inn on ridge (there's a few girls working out of there) I normally park at the restaurant and walk over, LEO drives around periodically.

  8. #31592

    Jennifer

    I met her right before Christmas last year. Train wreck. Looked kinda like the pictures, but these a really filtered. I chatted for a few minutes and she was coherent, but did ramble a bit. Anyway, I left after about 5 minutes.

    As always, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? Also is Forest park a good area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188365103

  9. #31591

    Has anyone see her forest park

    Has anyone seen this provider? Also is Forest park a good area?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188365103

  10. #31590
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinlouie  [View Original Post]
    To me anyone provider that is not well known and asks you to show up with a condom is putting you at risk of being busted. If she wants a condom used but can't provide one then I would pass but to each his own.
    There was nothing risky there. LEO is not going to use nude pictures in an ad and certainly not going do describe anything of sexual nature. There was no risk at least to this ad.

  11. #31589

    Sounds risky to me

    To me anyone provider that is not well known and asks you to show up with a condom is putting you at risk of being busted. If she wants a condom used but can't provide one then I would pass but to each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188268171#.

    She is real and I had a lot of fun. She says she prefers car visits though and can't host ever. So I did qv car for 100 and it was worth it. She is a thick girl for sure but I still found her to be attractive.

  12. #31588

    Leaa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188268171#.

    She is real and I had a lot of fun. She says she prefers car visits though and can't host ever. So I did qv car for 100 and it was worth it. She is a thick girl for sure but I still found her to be attractive.

  13. #31587

    Brookee

    Damn Brookee was around? That is awesome. Wish she would've stayed around.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I posted earlier That Divine Rachel Had a new duo partner. Sorry to say its no longer available. One of our old favorites was back in town Brookee. We spent the day together with her an she said she wanted to get back in the business an misses all her old friends. Next day she had changed her mind an went back to Western Kentucky to her husband. Sorry for all the hope.

    At least we did have a great last three some.

  14. #31586
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    She will be back soon.

    Her relationship is not sustainable with the man she is with, he watches her every move and phone, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't read the forums.
    YES he reads it an keeps a eye on her. She has lost a lot of weight an down to 135# said she hasn't been drinking but as always she got drunk as heel the two days she was here. Has a court date back in Ky on the 16th an she had bruises all over her where he beat the hell out of her. As good as she is not sure I want her back as always you can't believe what she tells you.

  15. #31585

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape