Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 33453
-
06-11-25 11:40 #31818Senior Member

Posts: 79Tootie / tori / anna
Had a visit with her this morning, same ole Tori, had a good time paid for a qv was there for an hr. She did lose track of time while we were catching up. She was very energetic her incall is an apartment in the better part of Carthage. Pretty safe.
-
06-11-25 11:13 #31817Senior Member

Posts: 195Was ATF
Wanted to share that Sandeep was one of my favorite. I have seen her multiple times in past couple years. Always accommodating, willing to please when met. However everything I planned to meet there is an hour delay by default and recently her comes have gotten worse (doesn't respond until a week after). Seems something up but if you get her to communicate amd stay in contact, it's worth seeing her.
https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapple
-
06-11-25 07:23 #31816Senior Member

Posts: 260Must be out
I think that's an old mugshot.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 20:08 #31815Senior Member

Posts: 353I would have emptied my fun account for a couple hours with her again.
Originally Posted by Sabadogigante
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:49 #31814Senior Member

Posts: 101Ridge Ave
She was staying at the quality inn on ridge (there's a few girls working out of there) I normally park at the restaurant and walk over, LEO drives around periodically.
Originally Posted by LonelyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:23 #31813Senior Member

Posts: 67Jennifer
I met her right before Christmas last year. Train wreck. Looked kinda like the pictures, but these a really filtered. I chatted for a few minutes and she was coherent, but did ramble a bit. Anyway, I left after about 5 minutes.
As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 17:36 #31812Senior Member

Posts: 358Has anyone see her forest park
Has anyone seen this provider? Also is Forest park a good area?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188365103
-
06-10-25 15:25 #31811Senior Member

Posts: 919There was nothing risky there. LEO is not going to use nude pictures in an ad and certainly not going do describe anything of sexual nature. There was no risk at least to this ad.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 14:36 #31810Senior Member

Posts: 180Sounds risky to me
To me anyone provider that is not well known and asks you to show up with a condom is putting you at risk of being busted. If she wants a condom used but can't provide one then I would pass but to each his own.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 14:24 #31809Senior Member

Posts: 170Leaa
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188268171#.
She is real and I had a lot of fun. She says she prefers car visits though and can't host ever. So I did qv car for 100 and it was worth it. She is a thick girl for sure but I still found her to be attractive.
-
06-10-25 14:01 #31808Senior Member

Posts: 201Brookee
Damn Brookee was around? That is awesome. Wish she would've stayed around.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:57 #31807Senior Member

Posts: 386YES he reads it an keeps a eye on her. She has lost a lot of weight an down to 135# said she hasn't been drinking but as always she got drunk as heel the two days she was here. Has a court date back in Ky on the 16th an she had bruises all over her where he beat the hell out of her. As good as she is not sure I want her back as always you can't believe what she tells you.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:40 #31806Senior Member

Posts: 109Not sure
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188411716
Anyone ever tried her?
-
06-10-25 13:39 #31805Senior Member

Posts: 44As a bone
I've found it dry as a bone out there as well. Thus my bone remains dry as well.
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:24 #31804Senior Member

Posts: 67Dry times
Anyone getting any responses out there? It's just getting worse and worse! Slim pickings (though most of the ladies aren't slim), and few answers. Even the regulars seem to be missing.
Oh well, I'll keep throwing the bait and hoping for a hit!
NS1.











Reply With Quote





