Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17932

    3RD street

    And such begins the downfall of 3rd. They will be lined up down the steps. The poor monger that made an appointment (which they prefer) will get no piece. Literally. Shades of Polo!!

  2. #17931

    Third Street

    Place has a side place I assume you can park.

    Ring the door bell, be lead inside and be taken down an extremely long hallway that's very dark and very old on the inside.

    Massage was decent, the girl was between 50-70 but fairly attractive.

    Fed me fruit and let me go over 20 minutes.

    In and out for everything was $$.

    Everything was fairly fun but she had harsh coffee breath.

    8/10.

  3. #17930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this place where 777 spa used to be, Didn't have time to stop. Has anybody been there?
    If you're talking about the one near food Lion, it's a great massage but no extras it seems.

  4. #17929

    Harmony Spa?

    Just noticed this place where 777 spa used to be, Didn't have time to stop. Has anybody been there?

  5. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Drewsky your mailbox is full.
    Sorry its clear now.

  6. #17927

    Old lady ashland

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I went inside the one off route 1 (not sunshine in Junction shopping center) and the lady who answered the door looked too old and not attractive. I was unsure if she was the one giving the massages but I passed. I am curious if anyone else has a different experience.
    Yes she's the one giving the massages. Used to be a standard finish but I think she got busted and last time I went there were no extras. My standards are fairly low but for just a standard she got the job done.

  7. #17926

    Ashland

    Quote Originally Posted by YsGolf  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been out in a while and not seeing much in the forum. Going to be in that area and looking for I tel. Thanks.
    I went inside the one off route 1 (not sunshine in Junction shopping center) and the lady who answered the door looked too old and not attractive. I was unsure if she was the one giving the massages but I passed. I am curious if anyone else has a different experience.

  8. #17925

    3rd

    Had a second visit with Amy at 3rd today. Just had the itchso went in not sure who would answer. It was amy and I was ok with it. Head to the room straight back, the usual mediocre rub and then flip. Tipped 100 and off to the races. I think she has a decent MILF body type and was just what I was in the mood for today. BBBJ and standing mish with here on thenedge of the bed she takes it well and not full of the theatrics. Did see the other chic in the way out, she didn't look that bad to me, I would have gave it to her. Petite spinner type, may repeat ti give her a shot.

  9. #17924

    Ashland intel

    Haven't been out in a while and not seeing much in the forum. Going to be in that area and looking for I tel. Thanks.

  10. #17923

    Mimi

    Anyonbe seen Mimi at LJS? Feel free to DM if needed.

  11. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    Is she thick? I don't mind that if she is shaped well.
    I'm sure that was Bella.

  12. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Checked out the AMP in P'burg. Sofia is definitely not the run of the mill Asian masseuse. Really good English, great conversation, great massage and even better finish. She does this little trick that will make me go back for more. She will try to hike up the cost of admission but I stood my ground. Damage was $. 60 for about a 45 minute visit.
    What's name of Spa?

  13. #17920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    Owned or managed by same person (s). I texted the number to see who was working LJS and 3rd and was told "bobo" and Amy at 3rd and Mimi and bella at LJS. I get the feeling Bobo is the old women referrenced a few posts below.
    Drewsky your mailbox is full.

  14. #17919

    Sofia P'burg

    Checked out the AMP in P'burg. Sofia is definitely not the run of the mill Asian masseuse. Really good English, great conversation, great massage and even better finish. She does this little trick that will make me go back for more. She will try to hike up the cost of admission but I stood my ground. Damage was $. 60 for about a 45 minute visit.

  15. #17918
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Yes bobo is the older new talent.
    Oh, interesting. I swear my therapist said Pala. Maybe she was saying Bella.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape