Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 18772
-
06-08-25 08:24 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 481Bobo
Yes bobo is the older new talent.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 16:19 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 491While she is definitely thick, I wouldn't say she was shaped well. At least my opinion is thick with big hips, small waist, and round ass is shaped well. She is more straight in the sides, flat up top and bottom, bit of a belly. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
06-07-25 15:56 #17915Regular Member

Posts: 2Lady that do L1 finish is gone.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
Classic is good massage only shop.
-
06-07-25 15:47 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 630Might be
Owned or managed by same person (s). I texted the number to see who was working LJS and 3rd and was told "bobo" and Amy at 3rd and Mimi and bella at LJS. I get the feeling Bobo is the old women referrenced a few posts below.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 15:38 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 630Pala
Is she thick? I don't mind that if she is shaped well.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 14:32 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 491Pala
Went to LJs the other day and saw Pala. I don't know her age, I'm going to say 30's and the age experts here will probably tell me she's not a day below 90 so you'll have to check for yourself. I know a lot of people here value looks and want a young, petite, spinner; Pala is not that. I did enjoy my time with her and will likely return to see her.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
06-07-25 11:45 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 68Flowers A1 AMP
In need of good massage stopped in for half hour. I asked for Judy, she wasn't there so I went with the 50 something greeter with very tight no fat body and little English.
I asked for medium hard and that's what I got, good massage. After flip she asked if I tip, I replied good massage good tip, tip depends on finish. She gave me universal.
Hand sign of standard ending and I nodded OK while telling her to go slow, no fast action. She obliged with slow and sensuous and no jackhammer. Good technique for my satisfaction.
She allowed over the clothes hand roaming with a bit of hands on her accessible small bra covered breasts. After my finish she gave me neck and face massage.
The shop was clean and sheets were fresh. 50 HH 50 tip.
-
06-07-25 07:58 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 491Ann
Is this Ann the Anna that was at LJs a few weeks back? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 19:08 #17909Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian Massage Spa
Bored today and wanted to try something new. Looked to see what APMs were around. Asian Massage Spa on Broad street popped up and didn't see many reviews so I wanted to make my own. Walked in ans was met by a slightly older woman probably late 50's early 60's. Said I wanted hhr massage.
Was led in and got under towel. She started massage and was very good tbh. I made some light conversation and she opened up a little. I knew it was taking a while and then she says it was 30 min. I asked what happened to the front. She didn't seem to understand or think it was an issue. I said I could do the hr if we flipped and she said oh to finish and I was like yea. So she started front at upper thigh but went down leg. Then cane back uo. Then went back to foot. Then cane back up. Each time I tried to open up the leg a little more. No bite. This happened on both legs and it was done. Good massage but was looking for the other options. 50 hhr, 70 hr.
-
06-05-25 15:22 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 62Coming to town for work soon
Hey all. I'll be coming to town from Ohio for work soon, and I'd love some recommendations. Ohio is pretty lame, it's damn near impossible to find a place that offers a decent massage AND FS.
I've been to Richmond before, but I did not have an account here. I have done Kelly massage, and a few other spots whose names elude me. But nothing more than a standard HE.
Reading through here and trying to do some research. Pretty sure I figured out where LJS is. Still trying to figure out 3rd.
Where would why'all suggest I go? Thanks in advance!
-
06-05-25 05:43 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 4813rd Crypt Keeper
Went to see Ann at 3rd around 8:15 and an old woman answered the door in a moo moo and no makeup. She had to be early 60's, she tried to lead me to the side room and I asked for Ann but her door was closed so she was busy so I left. Came back two hours later and the old lady answered the door again and Ann's door was closed again. This time I asked for Ann and the lady said she busy so I said wth. The massage consisted of rubbing and pushing down in various spots. After about 15 minutes she told me to flip and motioned for the deed and I declined. Even with makeup, I couldn't do it. Told her just massage and after 15 more minutes I got up and left, tipped and I was out.
-
06-02-25 15:07 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 172It's not FS, but you may want to try Jasmine in Manakin-Sabot. They're usually pretty good about the build up and making it happen. They rotate in and out of there, like any place, so of course, YMMV, but that's where I would start.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:10 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 40Big Nips guy
Does anyone know of a provider that has large nipples? The bigger, longer, darker they are the better.
If you have them please pm me or just reply!
Thank you.
-
06-02-25 07:57 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 69Chunky Asians
Man, I need a shop with some thicker Asian girls. Anything like that around the RVA or down in the lesserburg.
-
06-02-25 05:44 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 68New AHC in Lesserburg
Tried out the new spot beside the Plasma center. Standard 50/70 so I opted for the half with an early 50's, slim MT. Oil drenched, subpar rub for about 10 minutes before the flip. Asked for FS but she said "boss says no" she wanted $. 2 for topless HE so I told her to just give me 20 more minutes of oil bath and I would be on my way, not even haggling with that one. I understand new times and inflation but are they crazy or what? YMMV.











Reply With Quote





