Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 31610
-
06-10-25 07:44 #29060Senior Member

Posts: 102LOL. I avoid that address like the plague. Always used to have interesting characters milling about.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 00:23 #29059Regular Member

Posts: 12Sisi #
Just visit Sisi recently at 626 she is still as good as always business is kinda slow for her around 713 everyday, so for 4XXX reason just hit her up. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Marsh4
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 22:52 #29058Senior Member

Posts: 47Latina I-Drive
I saw a couple mixed reviews on this one so I thought I'd give it a try. She stays on Jamaican court which I know some of you have been skeptical about. Drove around the hotel but didn't see any LEO. Finally walked in the door and it's a pretty attractive latina. Her face is mature with a banging body. She told me $100 for QV and $150 for hhr. Very good rates in my opinion. I asked her about bbj but she said it's an extra $100 so no. I just got the QV because that's all I need. Then 30 second CBJ then doggy then finished in mish. Let me tell you something she has a certified dumptruck. Backshots went crazy so I was very satisfied with my visit. Would definitely repeat. Nothing negative to say.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4078420167
Stay safe.
-
06-09-25 17:54 #29057Senior Member

Posts: 115Sarah Sarah Sarah (Maitland)
Well Thank God for Sarah. What a wonderful time today!
I enjoyed our quick encounter very much.
Thank you.
MP.
-
06-09-25 17:44 #29056Senior Member

Posts: 115I was answering a question for the gentlemen (hm hmm) only reason it is here.
Originally Posted by Sundvd
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 12:31 #29055Senior Member

Posts: 255I'm confused positive reviews means yes I'd repeat. This review should be in the negative report section. I also saw this same person advertised under a different add. Same knock midway, but she came back and fucked me to completion. I bet I can guess the location 150 S Westmonte Dr.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 09:37 #29054Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes. Its a no
TOFTT yesterday. Does not look like pics. Then we get started. Massage, not very good. Then flip and try to get panties off, but no. She just hadca baby and kitty is not in play. No BJ, just a HJ with baby oil. Half way though, knock on door. Her freaking dealer. Wow I made it out without a scratch. But my that was unnerving.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956
[View Original Post]
MP.
-
06-09-25 07:52 #29053Senior Member

Posts: 140Sisi
Visiting for a short time. Could anyone share phone number for Sisi if she's still around? Downtown is ideal for me. If there's any other options, I'd hear those as well.
-
06-08-25 23:33 #29052Senior Member

Posts: 239Ali
She will take less than 200. She's always needing money. Nice girl. Just not really into it. So nothing exciting but she's cute.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 22:29 #29051Senior Member

Posts: 182Intel
Anyone with info about this lovely? https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/124794347437.
-
06-08-25 20:24 #29050Senior Member

Posts: 255She quoted me 150 qv and wouldn't budge. So I'm like Asia for $. 5, Ali for $. 2, or Rachel for $. Ali and Rachel look cuter, however Asia got that STRANGE. Sometimes you just want that STRANGE.
Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf
[View Original Post]
I just wish Jessi didnt disappear. I found a legit 10 on eb/lc for $.2 Then I posted her on here, to share with my bros. All a sudden she pops smoke and becomes non responsive. I know it wasnt from me, because she was begging me to come back and fuck the same day when I asked if I could review her. But all a sudden like 2 days later, poof gone.
I saved her digits (646) 730-8874
Honest fellas, she was so fine I would have just visited her and only her. Super fine, super clean, made you feel super welcome. Only person I truly met that treat you that good is Laura. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/188289499
Speaking of Laura, when you have a provider that has 9 in looks and 10 in personality, why dont I visit her more often? Why do I want to go back to the dirty hoes that want it uncovered? I need a shrink more than I need sex.
-
06-08-25 20:15 #29049Senior Member

Posts: 255Her donations are listed, if she asks for more just turn them down and be firm about what you're willing to spend. I seen her for three years so mine might not be what yours is. But for what bitches are charging now 150 qv seems to be the new 120 qv. Which used to be the old 100 qv. Which used to be the old 80 qv. It went from 80 qv to 150 qv in 5 years! WTF!
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 20:11 #29048Asshole

Posts: 77That is really really nice. We need a girl like that over here in Lockhart.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 19:12 #29047Senior Member

Posts: 377Hell nah
Hh is not even $2. 5, you're being finessed. Just say you don't have it and she'll come down, especially if it's slow. Might be better to start off with a new burner number though. Cute girl, boring dream. Bbj is mid, I wouldn't recommend daty or dato. You could do it if you want, but a dude before may have creampied, and if she just woke up, you're liable to get whatever hygiene she woke up with. Comfy pussy tho.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 18:15 #29046Senior Member

Posts: 44What was the damage? Did she offer BBJ?
Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



