Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 33453
-
06-09-25 06:38 #31788Senior Member

Posts: 386Brookee
Gentleman I posted earlier That Divine Rachel Had a new duo partner. Sorry to say its no longer available. One of our old favorites was back in town Brookee. We spent the day together with her an she said she wanted to get back in the business an misses all her old friends. Next day she had changed her mind an went back to Western Kentucky to her husband. Sorry for all the hope.
At least we did have a great last three some.
-
06-08-25 21:54 #31787Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone seen her before
Found Bunni while browsing and found somewhat mixed reviews from my digging. Seem mostly positive, but also a little TGTBT; has anyone here seen her, what was you experience?
As always it seems I'm eternally on the prowl for a convent affordable regular to see between my more expensive adventures.
https://callescort.org/513-510-9358
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135109358
-
06-08-25 17:45 #31786Senior Member

Posts: 48Leave a review if you try her out, I'd be curious.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 16:58 #31785Senior Member

Posts: 40Tootie
Looks like Tootie is back from her vacation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/512834606355
-
06-08-25 14:33 #31784Senior Member

Posts: 207Dawn
Are you sure she's with her uncle? She has a current ad running on skip in Dayton. I'd like to know more about her.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
HD.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/302640292925
-
06-08-25 13:00 #31783Senior Member

Posts: 967Thanks! Was referring to MaryAnne about being talkative.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 11:14 #31782Senior Member

Posts: 844Go Taylor
Taylor Nikole is wonderful. Seen her many times. Very young looking. Beautiful body.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
Never thought she talked too much, but she is very intelligent.
-
06-08-25 10:51 #31781Senior Member

Posts: 967Milfy outcall?
Hi All! I don't get your way from the Bluegrass often, but will be there overnight in mid-town mid-week. Interested in any feedback on more mature providers offering outcall. Below are my current considerations:
https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-jade
Looks like a heavy screening process but RTFF seems to show she is trusted.
https://tryst.link/escort/maryannaummers
Has a meet and greet one time a couple of years ago. Cute and enthusiastic; reviews show overly talkative?
https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole
Reviews speak to a great ass..?
https://tryst.link/escort/summerskyelove
So many "Summer" posts hard to know?
Any info or recommendations are appreciated!
-
06-08-25 09:18 #31780Senior Member

Posts: 578Jordyn
I truly doubt that she's working with cops. Never know, but she's been doing this a long time without having done so, and I haven't seen much or any sign of her getting popped by LEO, which would cause her to turn. Definitely she keeps getting skinnier. But honestly, last time I saw her a few months ago she was in better shape / more coherent, than when I stopped. Whatever gig she had going in Eastgate definitely had her in a good place, but that's over. She's been up in the north country -- Fairfield and Sharonville -- of late. I would recommend actually, wherever she turns up.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 09:11 #31779Senior Member

Posts: 578Not sure they were LEO, but they weren't real
I think asking for some kind of deposit. At the time, I was trying to arrange outcall, and for that I guess willing to cross state lines, so if they weren't the feds, unlikely to be LEO.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 09:09 #31778Senior Member

Posts: 578Cashy
Or Cassie. She comes and goes, but I've seen her within the past year. Used to go by Tiff. Pics are accurate. Everything covered, but she does a good job and gets into it with dirty talk. I'd see her again, but haven't for a while. Other things to do.
Originally Posted by Glazor4
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 00:08 #31777Senior Member

Posts: 560No no
You are mistaken you mean S&H green stamps.
Originally Posted by JimJaimes
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 23:59 #31776Senior Member

Posts: 331Rewards Program
Give a brother a break. He may have one of those stamp books like Subway used to, once it's filled with stamps you get a freebie.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 23:54 #31775Senior Member

Posts: 62
-
06-07-25 22:48 #31774Senior Member

Posts: 337Ever notice that the pimp never gets ghosted? Everyone else has, just not Hillbilly for some reason.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






