Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 19573
-
06-12-25 12:02 #15553Senior Member

Posts: 40Bro Bei
AF, do you happen to know where Bei Bei went? I stopped by Macy's in Tacoma the other day the and gal working said she left a couple of weeks ago. I deleted her number and wasn't able to find out for myself.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 08:41 #15552Banned Member

Posts: 2302Magnolia Winners
Tall sexy Joanna is back at Magnolia Renton. She's as graceful as ever. Tall, all natural, great attitude, tan complexion, gorgeous. Skipped the massage completely and went right to the fun bits. Won't go into details, but this is a girl I see multiple times on every visit she makes. Soft GFE stuff with some periodic pounding.
Her mentor MILF Linda answered the door. Linda is a little outside my preferred age range, but still packs a rocking body and she has many many regulars who follow her around. I met one of them in the hallway as we walked past each other: no shame. Eye contact, head nod, and a smile to that silverhaired bro in the Seahawks Tshirt yesterday. Hope it was fun, my dude.
After Joanna rocked my world she introduced me to Candy. Oh boy I will be back. Candy is all curves and playful attitude. I'm going to go back and play with those fun bags very soon. She wasn't wearing as much makeup as I normally like, but she's cute without it and has a great smile.
Be careful, be safe, be generous (but not so much that it fucks it up for the rest of us).
-
06-12-25 08:33 #15551Banned Member

Posts: 2302When you used the search for "Blue Moon Renton" I'm surprised recent reviews of Mimi and Rachel didn't pop up.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 18:13 #15550Senior Member

Posts: 116Bella Tokyo Massage
Paid a visit to Tokyo today. Had a very Nice time.
Bella and Anna were somewhat wound up. Happy very happy.
Wow they pushed for a duo massage. In a way I wish I had brought more $.
Just too see.
Bella took good care of me, very good care of me.
Anna said she wants it next time. As she dropped her bathrobe.
So I promised her the next visit.
-
06-10-25 14:37 #15549Senior Member

Posts: 148Well, there may well be. But I can only share my experience.
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
AMPs are the most YMMV possible, and the lineup changes constantly.
M.
-
06-10-25 12:43 #15548Senior Member

Posts: 208Blue moon
Curious if any body has info on this shoppe.
Looking for a good rimming / pm.
I see rubmaos reviews most say pm.
But I trust the community here.
-
06-10-25 10:49 #15547Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah this is complete BS propaganda spread by both men and women who want to create a false narrative about abuse. Sure there are some that are smuggled and mistreated, but it is fairly easy to tell who are into it and who are being forced to work by their attitude. I personally feel it is only a small percentage, but I could be wrong. Most women I have seen in these parlors are constantly on their phones texting, laughing and are generally in a very good mood. They are more than comfortable telling you they do Not want to do a certain service. All of these are indicators that they are happy, doing what they want to make quick money to take back to their homes / families.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 09:51 #15546Banned Member

Posts: 2302Went to two Renton shoppes. Neither wanted a review
I visited both of the very popular shoppes in Renton recently.
I had a good time.
Both girls told me they don't want a review.
The report of the Karen posting on Facebook about girls being smuggled inside a suitcase has them spooked.
Yes, someone is seriously asking online whether girls are being dragged in there inside a suitcase.
For anyone wondering. The girls Uber themselves around. They walk in under their own power and carry their own suitcase.
-
06-10-25 07:27 #15545Senior Member

Posts: 208Shops that rim
Any shops in Renton- Auburn area specializing in a good rimmy?
-
06-09-25 20:18 #15544Senior Member

Posts: 155Thanks for reporting I was about to go! I thought there were 20 something's there.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 19:35 #15543Senior Member

Posts: 486I believe this bella used to fiona when she was in Shanghai.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
Bella from shanghai is not around.
-
06-09-25 16:21 #15542Senior Member

Posts: 110Walked in.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 02:30 #15541Senior Member

Posts: 65Is that Bella who was in Shanghai, Everett in January? Has a fox tattoo?
Originally Posted by Cutterman
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 02:28 #15540Senior Member

Posts: 65Did you book an appointment beforehand or did you just walk in? I still keep getting "new girl" msgs from their number, but when I text or call their number, no one ever responds anymore.
Originally Posted by Xxp13
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 15:00 #15539Senior Member

Posts: 42Til
TIL there's an Everett board, thank you kind internet stranger!
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





