rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 31823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30173

    Couple Reviews

    Been wanting to check Kandace out for awhile now and finally got the chance. Met her at her hotel and she was gorgeous blonde. Gave a top notch BBBJ and then the cover came on and she rode me cowgirl, Missionary and we did doggy before I released in the bag. Would definitely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandace1111. http://www.kandace247.com


    Saw this cute colombian MILF for hh 250. She gives a phenomenal sloppy BBBJ and uses a lot of tongue when doing GFE. She really loves to kiss and is passionate about it. After that the cover came on and she rode me cowgirl with lots of DFK, went missionary before finally I blew in the bag. She cleaned me up with a BBBJ and after showering we said our pleasantries and I left.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gianna-bellisa

  2. #30172

    Tori Becks

    Quote Originally Posted by MosoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Tori in the last couple weeks? I haven't seen her ads or heard back from her in a while? I'm concerned!
    Anyone saw her?

  3. #30171
    Quote Originally Posted by MosoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is Gianna still visiting her Uncle? If she is, does anyone know when the visit might be over?
    Yes she is still visiting. Hard to determine whether things were calculated. Some were previous, some were new. When you miss a appointment with the uncle it's not looked at very well. Don't understand why they let things go until it all blows up with deeper consequences. A little wacky weed goes unattended and starts snowballing.

  4. #30170

    Gianna

    Is Gianna still visiting her Uncle? If she is, does anyone know when the visit might be over?

  5. #30169
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    This happened last fall with a provider--I can't remember, but I remember "DDD" was in her name. She showed up on Tryst, but ended up being a CCG girl and appeared to be doing a bit of her own marketing. This was when a few "VIP" girls had been charging a slightly higher rate ($400 v the typical $360).

    I can't vouch for this new provider visiting us, but I have noticed that this has been done in the past (and should not be a red flag).
    Probably HannahDD and / or CherryDD then. Thanks, that was informative.

  6. #30168

    CCG on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a K-girl independent passing through. I recall the last time I checked one of these, Vivian Kim, their ad disappeared awhile after I posted. So I don't know if she got booked up or canceled because of low interest. But I never went back to check more than that until now.

    Lizzy Kim.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24

    I'll likely avoid because of usual screening standards, but if it works out for some of you, I'd still like to find out. Considering the urls, likely the same booker for both. "vivibeauty-24" and this one "lizzybeauty-24". However, while I was writing this, I had a thought and looked. I noticed she's on CCG site. But I never see the CCG girls on tryst so I don't really know what that scenario represents.

    I'm sure regardless of the answer I'll be sticking with my "no questions asked" AMPs but I'd still like to open the dialogue anyway.
    This happened last fall with a provider--I can't remember, but I remember "DDD" was in her name. She showed up on Tryst, but ended up being a CCG girl and appeared to be doing a bit of her own marketing. This was when a few "VIP" girls had been charging a slightly higher rate ($400 v the typical $360).

    I can't vouch for this new provider visiting us, but I have noticed that this has been done in the past (and should not be a red flag).

  7. #30167
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLongRun  [View Original Post]
    I did notice! I was speaking to the texture not the imperfections. The last I checked, we're here for the sex. I hope you are not out here fucking the women's skin. BTW! I am not here to have a back and forth with you. I shared my experience. I enjoyed mine. Have a nice day!
    For our newer and " beginner" readers: It's worth noting that a provider with "marks and scars" on their arms and legs is a good indication that she is a heavy drug user.

  8. #30166

    Clarksville

    Clarksville forum is pretty dry and I ended up getting caught up in a deposit woman the other day. Anyone have anyone reliable in Clarksville area? I'll go up to Hopkinsville.

  9. #30165

    Yummyassyami

    Young, light skin, w / a soft phat ass. Menu could be more open with up charge. She sometimes has Incall this time around I picked her up since she was close, took her to a spot and took her ass to pound town. Very vocal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/188355469

  10. #30164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #30163
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice the scars on her legs and her messed up arms? LOL. "Skin was smooth".
    I did notice! I was speaking to the texture not the imperfections. The last I checked, we're here for the sex. I hope you are not out here fucking the women's skin. BTW! I am not here to have a back and forth with you. I shared my experience. I enjoyed mine. Have a nice day!

  12. #30162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLongRun  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tamra Kate today. I had been trying to connect with her for almost two weeks but our schedules could never align. She stays at a nice hotel downtown. When I arrived she gave me the room number. She asked me if it was okay if she showered and freshened up first. I agreed. I asked if I could shower with her. She agreed. Things didn't necessarily pop off in the shower but it did help set the tone of our time together. When then went to the bed. Her tits are perky. Her skin is smooth. I went in for Daty and she was nice a clean without any weird smells. She really enjoyed before we moved to missionary. Enjoyed that for a good while before I finally popped. She has a great attitude and she is fairly new to Nashville. It looks like she will be staying for a while. Treat her nice. I will definitely repeat. BTW her prices are reasonable. I am not sure what all is on the menu as I am somewhat traditional.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...f/805552974533
    Did you notice the scars on her legs and her messed up arms? LOL. "Skin was smooth".

  13. #30161

    Tamra Kate

    I saw Tamra Kate a few days ago. I had been trying to connect with her for almost two weeks but our schedules could never align. She stays at a nice hotel downtown. When I arrived she gave me the room number. She asked me if it was okay if she showered and freshened up first. I agreed. I asked if I could shower with her. She agreed. Things didn't necessarily pop off in the shower but it did help set the tone of our time together. When then went to the bed. Her tits are perky. Her skin is smooth. I went in for Daty and she was nice a clean without any weird smells. She really enjoyed before we moved to missionary. Enjoyed that for a good while before I finally popped. She has a great attitude and she is fairly new to Nashville. It looks like she will be staying for a while. Treat her nice. I will definitely repeat. BTW her prices are reasonable. I am not sure what all is on the menu as I am somewhat traditional.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...f/805552974533

  14. #30160

    Independent and / or CCG?

    Maybe a K-girl independent passing through. I recall the last time I checked one of these, Vivian Kim, their ad disappeared awhile after I posted. So I don't know if she got booked up or canceled because of low interest. But I never went back to check more than that until now.

    Lizzy Kim.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24

    I'll likely avoid because of usual screening standards, but if it works out for some of you, I'd still like to find out. Considering the urls, likely the same booker for both. "vivibeauty-24" and this one "lizzybeauty-24". However, while I was writing this, I had a thought and looked. I noticed she's on CCG site. But I never see the CCG girls on tryst so I don't really know what that scenario represents.

    I'm sure regardless of the answer I'll be sticking with my "no questions asked" AMPs but I'd still like to open the dialogue anyway.

  15. #30159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Katie S

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...p/617502321692

    Ran across this "spinner" as she calls herself on STG and saw her by the airport. In town for the CMA Awards and not a spinner in any sense whatsoever. Much closer to short BBW at 5'3, but her lucky genetics keep the waist small and she could almost pass for a pawg. Just a bit too thick in my opinion, but decent looking for that category nonetheless.

    Verification was a quick pic and she returned the favor then sent the address. She's here with a friend but it was just us two in the room. Standard LEO check and wanted $$. 5 for the hhr. Everything was covered, but I had a whooty itch to scratch so she fit the bill. Wet, tight and very vocal. Let me finish on the booty. Would probably repeat next time she comes thru.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4136.jpg‎   IMG_4133.jpg‎   IMG_4131.jpg‎   IMG_4132.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape