Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 8325
-
06-08-25 00:24 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 339Farah
She is not trans. Wish she didn't ruin herself with tats and hate the no cip, really wish she offered greek. Time to go see her again.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 19:03 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 3424Farah
Dude. I've fucked that pussy soooo many times. While I don't like to think she's losing business over this weird trans shit, I just figure it's more availability for me to go fuck her.
Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 15:20 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 644Sincity_Trinity
I heard she was back in business.
Does anybody happen to have a current number.
-
06-03-25 12:42 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 89She is soooooo not trans! I've eaten and fucked that pussy dozens of times, she is 100% legit.
Originally Posted by KnockPlease
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 21:17 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 113Gps
Golden pussy syndrome. It means a provider thinks her pussy is made of gold and it is worth way more than it is and charges High rates.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 21:11 #7510Regular Member

Posts: 5Golden Pussy Syndrome as far as I remember.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
Basically when prices are bit inflated / unrealistic / outside of the market norm.
-
06-02-25 20:53 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 188Abbreviation
What does GPS mean?
-
05-31-25 13:12 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 217Probably right but I'm a sucker for big ass and meaty pussy LOL.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 08:15 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 2989She
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
Definitely ain't worth no. $$$ no fricken way you can see kelsey for half that and have more fun!!
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 01:55 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 217No you're not being a dick and you're probably right. I've talked plenty of girls into BBFS so game isn't the problem. She is just convenient and if they are real pics of her I love long pussy curtains.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 23:39 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 207To each their own
Not trying to be a dick, but even for BBFSCIP I would not pay her 300. If you spend a little time and have any game whatsoever there are a number of non pros on the SB sites in their 20's with tight bodies who will do BBFSCIP for 400-500. And even MSOG. For a few bucks more and a little effort you will be rewarded.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 20:29 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 217It will probably be next weekend. I'm a bit nervous because we video called each other but none of her nude photos have her face in them so I don't know if its really her.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:22 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 671I msged her also, I won't see girls without reviews though.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
If you do I'd love to try.
Cheers.
-
05-30-25 08:16 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 217Anybody seen her
Just wondering if anybody has seen this one. She was staying at that motel on the strip right next to the wedding chapel and I wanted to check here before seeing her. She doesn't have reviews I don't think. Quoted me 3 for bbfscip.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/187849345
-
05-30-25 02:11 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 49
Originally Posted by Byron91
[View Original Post]
Whats the point of starting to tell a story and not including any details of what happened?
Originally Posted by Byron91
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





