Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 555 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 8315
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7505

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    It will probably be next weekend. I'm a bit nervous because we video called each other but none of her nude photos have her face in them so I don't know if its really her.
    Not trying to be a dick, but even for BBFSCIP I would not pay her 300. If you spend a little time and have any game whatsoever there are a number of non pros on the SB sites in their 20's with tight bodies who will do BBFSCIP for 400-500. And even MSOG. For a few bucks more and a little effort you will be rewarded.

  2. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    I msged her also, I won't see girls without reviews though.

    If you do I'd love to try.

    Cheers.
    It will probably be next weekend. I'm a bit nervous because we video called each other but none of her nude photos have her face in them so I don't know if its really her.

  3. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has seen this one. She was staying at that motel on the strip right next to the wedding chapel and I wanted to check here before seeing her. She doesn't have reviews I don't think. Quoted me 3 for bbfscip.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/187849345
    I msged her also, I won't see girls without reviews though.

    If you do I'd love to try.

    Cheers.

  4. #7502

    Anybody seen her

    Just wondering if anybody has seen this one. She was staying at that motel on the strip right next to the wedding chapel and I wanted to check here before seeing her. She doesn't have reviews I don't think. Quoted me 3 for bbfscip.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/187849345

  5. #7501
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron91  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some of you will know who I'm talking about, I hope something bad happens to her.

    https://www.locanto.com/by/valeriefo...b38/?tab=start
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron91  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to work at a taco bell store in another state but all I will say is my experience with her was not what I wanted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...47944e4e72f5ff
    Whats the point of starting to tell a story and not including any details of what happened?

  6. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    If that's a pistol partly tucked under the comforter?
    Looks like a torch lighter to me.

  7. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about her friend, she told me she had no idea what I'm talking about. Not sure if she's just not sharing.

    Cheers.
    LMAO. She's the one who introduced me to her! I was just wondering if anyone else on here had seen her.

  8. #7498

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron91  [View Original Post]
    This girl used to work at a taco bell store in another state but all I will say is my experience with her was not what I wanted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...47944e4e72f5ff
    If that's a pistol partly tucked under the comforter?

  9. #7497

    Has anyone ever seen this one

    This girl used to work at a taco bell store in another state but all I will say is my experience with her was not what I wanted.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...47944e4e72f5ff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0f223ec7f33a25a39aea92284cf0b76b_f.jpg‎  

  10. #7496

    I will make it known this BB beauty valerie is a thief!!

    I'm sure some of you will know who I'm talking about, I hope something bad happens to her.

    https://www.locanto.com/by/valeriefo...b38/?tab=start
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1748279145246.jpg‎  

  11. #7495

    Nothing against her

    Some of her friends are straight homeless.

    Cool but homeless.

  12. #7494
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    No website or ads. Sees guys by referral apparently- anyone know who I'm talking about?? She's got big boobs and parties and refuses condoms.
    I asked her about her friend, she told me she had no idea what I'm talking about. Not sure if she's just not sharing.

    Cheers.

  13. #7493

    Kelsey's friend Belle?

    No website or ads. Sees guys by referral apparently- anyone know who I'm talking about?? She's got big boobs and parties and refuses condoms.

  14. #7492

    Thing is

    Make 8-9 appointments dates what ever with her. Show up & . You may see here 1 of them, took me 11 no bullshit. Thats a lot of time & driving & showing up waiting standing around like a fool in the rain an no reply til days later if ever. Sounds frustrating huh? Yeah it is beyond that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide great service?

  15. #7491

    MikkaFay

    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    No thanks, overpriced now and not even sexy enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by JtLessons  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, she is a huge flake and would take like 2 days to reply to scheduling. Little tweeking going on me thinks.
    Saw her once a few years back. Her best days are behind her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape