Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 798
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share with me what the expected level of service is at KP and typical damage? I visit the Chicago area regularly and I'm looking for a dependable Asian service with attractive girls and BBBJ on the menu. Feel free to DM if you prefer not to post here. Details appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Headmaster.
    The service is typically full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS one pop, starts with shared shower and play, finish with shared shower. The event can last along as you last within your time booked, or she will massage or cuddle if time is left. Some allow FIV, some go a 2nd pop for no upcharge. Most recently, the ladies are leaving a sign up that offers bare for 100,2nd pop for 40. Even if not upgrading, service is fully satisfying with the vast majority of ladies.

    I love DFK and get my fill throughout with a few exceptions who are typically avoided by reading TER or this forum. I pace for one pop which still allows many acts. Unlike massage parlors, I generally don't feel rushed at KP and ladies respect my desire to pace and take awhile to finish- Compared to massage parlors that have ignored my requsts to slow it or change positions. The majority of ladies are enhanced with d or c cups, usually top notch jobs. Some are not enhanced, still nice uptop, and many are natural spinner or similarly small. Got to read reviews. Most have slightly enhanced photos with exaggerated curves, but they are often close to photos. Many photos are up to 10 years old- Booker posts whatever the provider makes available. Most ladies are in their 30's instead of posted 23 to 26, but are youthful enough. Occasionally, they are older or fresh young.

  2. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Without being too specific.
    Close to interstate 90 and Roselle rd.

  3. #331

    Not far at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel on KP. When I am in the Chicago area I am often near Schaumburg. It appears one of KP's locations is in the NW Suburbs. How far from Schaumburg are we talking?
    Without being too specific.

  4. #330

    KP Locations

    Thanks for the intel on KP. When I am in the Chicago area I am often near Schaumburg. It appears one of KP's locations is in the NW Suburbs. How far from Schaumburg are we talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    KP charges $360 for one hour, and has 4 diferent locations, but not always has a girl on each place, service wise for the most part is above average compared apartment and is much cleaner. Rarely will find none girlfriend experience, most of the girls do DFK, BBJ, DATY, SHOWER TOGETHER. But not easy to get approved, I hear some are lucky and are IN on one week, but some have being trying for months. Don't know why.

    Good luck out there.

  5. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share with me what the expected level of service is at KP and typical damage? I visit the Chicago area regularly and I'm looking for a dependable Asian service with attractive girls and BBBJ on the menu. Feel free to DM if you prefer not to post here. Details appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Headmaster.
    KP charges $360 for one hour, and has 4 diferent locations, but not always has a girl on each place, service wise for the most part is above average compared apartment and is much cleaner. Rarely will find none girlfriend experience, most of the girls do DFK, BBJ, DATY, SHOWER TOGETHER. But not easy to get approved, I hear some are lucky and are IN on one week, but some have being trying for months. Don't know why.

    Good luck out there.

  6. #328

    Request for intel on KP from out of town senior member

    Can anyone share with me what the expected level of service is at KP and typical damage? I visit the Chicago area regularly and I'm looking for a dependable Asian service with attractive girls and BBBJ on the menu. Feel free to DM if you prefer not to post here. Details appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Headmaster.

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad she left after 1 or 2 days. Wonder what happened?
    Usually when this happens it's due to the early arrival of a girl's period.

    TP.

  8. #326

    There is no vouching from mongers with him.

    There is no vouching from mongers with him. Even if one was willing...


    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    I was a KP customer from around 2015 to 2019. I got into Seeking Arangemts and stopped going. I know its hard to get in and become verified.

    Does anyonbe know its its still the same phone # from back then? Can someone please post a link to the website as I can't find it for some reason. Lastly is anyone who is in good with the nazi willing to give vouvhe for me to him?
    The number is the same and hell most of his locations have not changed since 2019 either, which is also your best strategy to get back in with him. Shoot him a text saying you used to be a client but have been out of the game for a few years (in a real relationship maybe so could not partake etc) so suspect you are off of his customer list at this point as he DOES PURGE non visitors after some time of no activity. If your phone number has changed give him your old number you used with him. If you had seen many of his girls you no doubt have some memory of where you went, addresses apt floor numbers and hell even apartment numbers. Give him as much detail as you can recall about any of his locations you have been to. If you truly have been in with him you will likely remember some of these details, and if you remember enough of them to convince him you were a customer he may let you back in. I have done this exact thing with him twice where I was able to recall enough detail to have him book me again. After one long hiatus I suggested I would see one of his girls at one of his specific locations, it was one of his less popular gals that was not as busy, but I didn't care I was just taking the hit to get back in. He didn't tell me where to go no town no address just told me to call when I arrived. When I got there I called to say I was there and got the door code. The fact the door code worked proved I was in the right place and was sufficient for him to give me the room number and put me back on his list, but I knew exactly where\what I was doing (I was obviously a previous client) not sure if he will still do this but its your best shot to be re-verified if you can get his ear. Leave him a voicemail he does seem to check his VM's on occasion and even if you are on the ignore list it appears your VM may not go directly into the shitter. Leave a VM then text. But don't be a pest if you don't get a reply wait a week or two and try again.

    One other method that may work but is a lot more complicated. Go to LA and hit K-Town Get verified with a K-Booker or two or three there lol and see some of the girls there. Get a few of those girls phone numbers and have another K-Booker or K-Girl vouch for you. Rumor has it (and this is truly a rumor I have not confirmed) he will take vouches from K-Bookers he knows and from K-Girls that have worked for him. I have had a couple of his K-Girls put in good words for me (when I was on his shit list one time) from their end and it seemed somewhat helpful.

    TP.

  9. #325

    Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, when I saw her she said she was still going to be around several more days, and I didn't see her several days ago. LOL.

    TP.
    That's too bad she left after 1 or 2 days. Wonder what happened?

  10. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to see her yesterday but she suddenly disappeared off the website and was gone. Maybe it was just a short swing through.
    Interesting, when I saw her she said she was still going to be around several more days, and I didn't see her several days ago. LOL.

    TP.

  11. #323

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    I was a KP customer from around 2015 to 2019. I got into Seeking Arangemts and stopped going. I know its hard to get in and become verified.

    Does anyonbe know its its still the same phone # from back then? Ca someone please post a link to the website as I can't find it for some reason. Lastly is anyone who is in good with the nazi willing to give vouvhe for me to him?
    It's .biz now.

  12. #322
    Was hoping to see her yesterday but she suddenly disappeared off the website and was gone. Maybe it was just a short swing through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Saw Haven and WOW!

    Just inside the door a very nice small kiss that then turned short gentle lfk and into another that felt exactly like a sweet hello kiss from your girl back in HS. Off to the bedroom arm in arm. Beautiful face and a great smile looking amazing in a short black skirt that such a lady would wear out for a nice meal on a date night out on the town with her man. Her pretty face, brown shoulder length hairstyle and demeanor all gushed with a perfect GND vibe. Standing in the room a few more sensual FK's. This girl is really a good kisser, and seems to get into it as she was never far from initiating more kissing. We spent much time kissing. By the door, in the room, in the bathroom, in the shower in the room again, on the bed it was dreamlike. I am normally into really skinny short ladies, she was not particularly tiny but also just had a great body and shape. Not even a little bit fat in my opinion but not quite as skinny as I prefer. Don't read this as she is big or overweight she is not, Everything is perfectly feminine and in place exactly where it should be. Hard to describe this without making it sound like a negative because its not but if she was 10 lbs lighter she would be really skinny like I prefer, BUT unless you are a guy like me that likes the ladies rail thin and with a lanky build, she is damn near perfect as she stands. In other words I guess I am trying to say I like them thinner than most guys, and she is NOT that but she also is not at all FAT and would probably be perfect for you if you are not into extra skinny. I give her body a solid 8. 5 as she stands I even think if she was 10 lbs heavier she still would not look fat. Nice shower flirty good conversation, back to the bedroom and more kissing while standing next to the bed while she reaches out and plays with my cock waking him up while we casually make out, which is a winning plan for her. Finally I sit on the bed and she gets on her knees for an amazing BBBJ, after the kissing stroking and now this amazing head I'm feeling like I could blow early and ruin the fun since typically I am a one shot guy. I stand her up and more kissing comes to play. I peeked a couple times and her eyes were always closed while kissing and she really seemed to enjoy it just as much as I was. I spin her around lay her back on the bed and back to kissing while playing with her perfect C sized tit's they look amazing on her felt perfect, nice big but not huge they are perfectly firm with incredible nipples that I tweaked licked and nibbled a bit before moving down to her beautiful pussy for some nice daty. Nice cute pussy and she has a really small labia and clit but it was fun to lick and suck on none the less. She moaned and gyrated her hips in satisfaction to the attention she was receiving with a twitch here and there as she vocalized her pleasure. I just had to get inside her and holy shit that felt nice where I fucked her nice and slow burying my cock all the way in and grinding against her. As we were fucking She would lick her lips from time to time and stick her tongue out in such a way that was extremely sexy while she lie back moaning as I grinded her. I had to pace myself and pull out a few times to make it last. Finally after a bit of fucking while she moaned licking her pussy and playing with her tits as she gyrated beneath me I had all I could take and let go with the finish. After the finish more making out as we lie there together. She cuddled up next to me both of us laying on our sides facing each other and offered more delicious kisses several times. We spent a good 10 minutes lying side by side talking as she smiled her beautiful smile the entire time as she was running her fingertips through my chest hair and across my body leaning into me several more times as she came in for mores kissing along the way. I was loving it, and she seemed to be as well. After a while of that she said lets go shower. After the shower we chatted some more as I dressed and we said our goodbyes as she kissed me again on my way out the door. Her body to me was a solid 8. 5 even though not my ultimate preference, and the GFE Vibe and look demeanor and service was A crazy 10 vibe to me. I will surely be back to see her, and all of you should give her a try too.

    TP.

  13. #321
    I was a KP customer from around 2015 to 2019. I got into Seeking Arangemts and stopped going. I know its hard to get in and become verified.

    Does anyonbe know its its still the same phone # from back then? Can someone please post a link to the website as I can't find it for some reason. Lastly is anyone who is in good with the nazi willing to give vouvhe for me to him?

  14. #320

    KP Haven. GFE dream come true

    Saw Haven and WOW!

    Just inside the door a very nice small kiss that then turned short gentle lfk and into another that felt exactly like a sweet hello kiss from your girl back in HS. Off to the bedroom arm in arm. Beautiful face and a great smile looking amazing in a short black skirt that such a lady would wear out for a nice meal on a date night out on the town with her man. Her pretty face, brown shoulder length hairstyle and demeanor all gushed with a perfect GND vibe. Standing in the room a few more sensual FK's. This girl is really a good kisser, and seems to get into it as she was never far from initiating more kissing. We spent much time kissing. By the door, in the room, in the bathroom, in the shower in the room again, on the bed it was dreamlike. I am normally into really skinny short ladies, she was not particularly tiny but also just had a great body and shape. Not even a little bit fat in my opinion but not quite as skinny as I prefer. Don't read this as she is big or overweight she is not, Everything is perfectly feminine and in place exactly where it should be. Hard to describe this without making it sound like a negative because its not but if she was 10 lbs lighter she would be really skinny like I prefer, BUT unless you are a guy like me that likes the ladies rail thin and with a lanky build, she is damn near perfect as she stands. In other words I guess I am trying to say I like them thinner than most guys, and she is NOT that but she also is not at all FAT and would probably be perfect for you if you are not into extra skinny. I give her body a solid 8. 5 as she stands I even think if she was 10 lbs heavier she still would not look fat. Nice shower flirty good conversation, back to the bedroom and more kissing while standing next to the bed while she reaches out and plays with my cock waking him up while we casually make out, which is a winning plan for her. Finally I sit on the bed and she gets on her knees for an amazing BBBJ, after the kissing stroking and now this amazing head I'm feeling like I could blow early and ruin the fun since typically I am a one shot guy. I stand her up and more kissing comes to play. I peeked a couple times and her eyes were always closed while kissing and she really seemed to enjoy it just as much as I was. I spin her around lay her back on the bed and back to kissing while playing with her perfect C sized tit's they look amazing on her felt perfect, nice big but not huge they are perfectly firm with incredible nipples that I tweaked licked and nibbled a bit before moving down to her beautiful pussy for some nice daty. Nice cute pussy and she has a really small labia and clit but it was fun to lick and suck on none the less. She moaned and gyrated her hips in satisfaction to the attention she was receiving with a twitch here and there as she vocalized her pleasure. I just had to get inside her and holy shit that felt nice where I fucked her nice and slow burying my cock all the way in and grinding against her. As we were fucking She would lick her lips from time to time and stick her tongue out in such a way that was extremely sexy while she lie back moaning as I grinded her. I had to pace myself and pull out a few times to make it last. Finally after a bit of fucking while she moaned licking her pussy and playing with her tits as she gyrated beneath me I had all I could take and let go with the finish. After the finish more making out as we lie there together. She cuddled up next to me both of us laying on our sides facing each other and offered more delicious kisses several times. We spent a good 10 minutes lying side by side talking as she smiled her beautiful smile the entire time as she was running her fingertips through my chest hair and across my body leaning into me several more times as she came in for mores kissing along the way. I was loving it, and she seemed to be as well. After a while of that she said lets go shower. After the shower we chatted some more as I dressed and we said our goodbyes as she kissed me again on my way out the door. Her body to me was a solid 8. 5 even though not my ultimate preference, and the GFE Vibe and look demeanor and service was A crazy 10 vibe to me. I will surely be back to see her, and all of you should give her a try too.

    TP.

  15. #319

    Ara

    Saw Ara, overall fun. I would guess age to be late 30's-early 40's. Cute face. Very short, little belly not fat, proportionate natural tits. Shower was normal, preview BJ. Then to the bed where she did a nuru slide with a lot of baby oil, like P Diddy party levels. It was messy but very erotic and fun, mixing in a great BJ. BBFS on the table for extra. Sex was good not great, but 2 rounds she has a fun attitude. Not a lot of english, but she is very bubbly and fun. Definitely recommend. Be ready for the baby oil, she did a thorough post fun shower cleaning it pretty well, but I definitely still smell it on me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape