Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 515 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 7719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6744
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I know she was in school for nursing so I'm assuming she finished school and quit dancing. And is working as nurse somewhere. Can you imagine being in a hospital and she being your nurse. Excuse me miss I think I got some singles in my pockets. LOL haha.
    Is Layla the pretty Latina that's on a Synn's poster outside the bathroom? I remember her as Kayla but could be Layla. This is a decade ago and my memory is getting bad. She put out for a bill and had a great attitude about too.

  2. #6743
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I know she was in school for nursing so I'm assuming she finished school and quit dancing. And is working as nurse somewhere. Can you imagine being in a hospital and she being your nurse. Excuse me miss I think I got some singles in my pockets. LOL haha.
    I texted with her during Covid then she went silent. I still text about every 6 months, because you never now when she may get an itch.

    One of the few I've had in my home. She was crazy in a good way.

  3. #6742
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I know she was in school for nursing so I'm assuming she finished school and quit dancing. And is working as nurse somewhere. Can you imagine being in a hospital and she being your nurse. Excuse me miss I think I got some singles in my pockets. LOL haha.
    Unless those jobs pay as well and as easily as dancing, they'll always come back LOL.

  4. #6741

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    I remember those rumors too. Pimp maybe, but a cult with branding no way. I don't recall any them having matching tats or anything.

    God, I miss those days. Everyone on of those lady were amazing. Actually, I was expecting Layla to come back after COVID. Anyone know what happened to her?
    I know she was in school for nursing so I'm assuming she finished school and quit dancing. And is working as nurse somewhere. Can you imagine being in a hospital and she being your nurse. Excuse me miss I think I got some singles in my pockets. LOL haha.

  5. #6740

    Synn Day

    Went to check it out.

    Very mediocre dancers.

    Was tempted to for sapphire blk female but wanted $500.

    Saw Brat white girl but pretty mediocre.

    Would some confirm with is Lydia a former dancer at Synn city of industry a waitress?

  6. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    A read a rumor on Bonedin that GPS crew were recruiting girls into a cult. Alyssa and her pimp were the ring leaders and those recruited were branded with a tattoo. It seems kinda of far fetched with the branding. But the part where pimps run the show is believable. Even though pls complained about the increased in tips never once did I read a review where the gps crew did not perform services paid for. Now a days there are no more dancers superstars such as Frenchy, Stone, Sin, Baby, Layla, but entitled gps nobodies.
    I remember those rumors too. Pimp maybe, but a cult with branding no way. I don't recall any them having matching tats or anything.

    God, I miss those days. Everyone on of those lady were amazing. Actually, I was expecting Layla to come back after COVID. Anyone know what happened to her?

  7. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    She's also trying to be a sugar baby.
    Dam bummer, lowkey think she's not bad price is too much & def not tryin to be a sugar daddy smh.

    Anyone know about this manager special they doing lately on COI something about poker chips? Along with drinks like this a casino all of a sudden or somethin what.

  8. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTrucker909  [View Original Post]
    Cake man why don't you reply to your private messages I know a spot in Colton with petite Latinas that are dtf.
    Because I didn't see a message, just seen a message now.

  9. #6736

    Cake man

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Does *Cindy* still work at Secret's? She A night shift or Day Shift?
    Cake man why don't you reply to your private messages I know a spot in Colton with petite Latinas that are dtf.

  10. #6735

    Synn Rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    The rumor was the GPS crew were fired. SRI was cleaning house.

    First thing GPS crew did at Synn was to start recruiting. Before them, $100 FS was not norm. Like you said prices quickly jump to $300 for the top girls. Eventually, even mediocre dancers wanted $300-$400. The problem is there are too many simps in the hobby today that are willing to pay GPS prices.
    A read a rumor on Bonedin that GPS crew were recruiting girls into a cult. Alyssa and her pimp were the ring leaders and those recruited were branded with a tattoo. It seems kinda of far fetched with the branding. But the part where pimps run the show is believable. Even though pls complained about the increased in tips never once did I read a review where the gps crew did not perform services paid for. Now a days there are no more dancers superstars such as Frenchy, Stone, Sin, Baby, Layla, but entitled gps nobodies.

  11. #6734

    Secrets

    Does *Cindy* still work at Secret's? She A night shift or Day Shift?

  12. #6733
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Here are more.
    What's her name again? I'm drawing blanks.

  13. #6732
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I think it was during the summer of 2016 when the GPS crew came from SR Andrea, Suki, and Alyssa. Before their arrival a tip of $100-200 was sufficient for the full experience. And when they started to show up their demand started at $500. Then the gps began to spread. The b team of dancers started to demand min of $300. At this point I stopped going. And now $600-$800 is the norm. WTF.
    The rumor was the GPS crew were fired. SRI was cleaning house.

    First thing GPS crew did at Synn was to start recruiting. Before them, $100 FS was not norm. Like you said prices quickly jump to $300 for the top girls. Eventually, even mediocre dancers wanted $300-$400. The problem is there are too many simps in the hobby today that are willing to pay GPS prices.

  14. #6731
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Here are more &#128248.
    My dream girl wonder minds want to know.

  15. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlus  [View Original Post]
    Does Secrets have a roll call anywhere? I'm looking to make my first introductory trip to the coi clubs and deciding where to hit up. I'm leaning toward spearmint rhino but wanted to check out other offerings.
    Secrets is a dump IMO, but they post roll calls on their IG secrets_afterhours it's a list. Every once in a while, they'll post some of the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape