Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 24686
-
06-10-25 15:24 #23486Senior Member

Posts: 249Henny
Anyone seen Henny lately? I've never seen her but thought I'd take the plunge. How does she compare to Audra or Alexis with PLM? Thanks.
-
06-10-25 13:39 #23485Senior Member

Posts: 171I was also wondering about this one. I hope someone out there can add some info here.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:28 #23484Regular Member

Posts: 23Scam or real?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31390.html
Wants a 50% upfront Venmo. Just wondering if she is legit. With ads in StL and KC it makes me concerned. Don't want to be scammed.
-
06-10-25 08:22 #23483Regular Member

Posts: 17Swing and a miss
I've been to Jing a couple times in the past and left happy. Not yesterday. They had a sign on the wall in the room mentioning Missouri law, prostitution, etc. Not sure if they are being cautious or if I was just unlucky. Shame too, masseuse was trim, younger side for STL, and had a large chest.
-
06-09-25 10:10 #23482Senior Member

Posts: 70Just got back from weekend in Memphis
If you guys find yourselves in Memphis hit up Tokyo Spa, Cookie was hot as hell in a tight red dress, her breast were so perfect I thought they were fake but they were all natural. Thick thighs and ass. CBJ and CFS were fantastic. And not a complete shit hole building like Centerville. $100 to the house $200 to the worker.
-
06-08-25 12:01 #23481Senior Member

Posts: 337Star Spa Fenton
Is this place a standard $70 hr and $50 tip for hand finish? And do any clothes come off / up / down when your hands are roaming? Just wanted to know what to expect.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 14:45 #23480Senior Member

Posts: 116Best Cities for Those of Us Who Travel?
For those of us who travel, I thought I'd ask opinions on the best locations for this hobby along with any specific recommendations. I was in Tucson recently and especially for AMP enthusiasts, it's a very good location. I plan to visit one or more of the Asian houses / AMPs in Chicago sometime this summer just based on what I've read on the Chicago boards. I'll gladly share suggestions with others but hope some of you who travel will share your best destinations both in general and for the AMP scene. Epic BBBJ performers are of special interest.
-
06-06-25 23:17 #23479Senior Member

Posts: 170Saw Lulu at Yings in Ballwin today. Very good massage with decent teasing and a firm round butt (over the clothes) very happy.
-
06-06-25 17:04 #23478Senior Member

Posts: 38Calla within the past year
I haven't been to Calla for at least 3 months.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
About 5 visits in the past year or so:
Every one was satisfying, good for HE / HJ.
From my experience, second best place left, behind Classic on Clayton Road.
-
06-06-25 15:06 #23477Senior Member

Posts: 170Ann
Older woman but slender in good shape. Great combination of therapeutic & sensual treatment from skilled and experienced hands nothing else available but I left quite happy.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ays-26013.html
-
06-06-25 15:00 #23476Senior Member

Posts: 170Lighten up Francis. Being upset / annoyed is a choice. You're better than that.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 13:50 #23475Senior Member

Posts: 218You live in the freest country in the history of the world. No one is forcing you to stay here, you're free to leave at any time. I hear Gaza is beautiful this time of year.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 07:51 #23474Senior Member

Posts: 50Massage granite city Kay
Has anyone seen this lady for a massage? Was thinking about trying her out? Any info would be great! https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...853187489.html.
-
06-05-25 11:05 #23473Senior Member

Posts: 87True Touch
I tried this place years ago. Good legitimate massage. Not great. Strictly legit, and with a kind of don't-even-think-about-it vibe for anything sensual.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:55 #23472Senior Member

Posts: 410Classic Spa on Clayton rd has been the go to for a number of years.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





