Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1294

    Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Pure Genius.

  2. #1293

    Fantasy spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I wish it was available for guys too.

  3. #1292

    This Looks Interesting. Sexy Spa Service for Women


  4. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Referring to a human being as a thing and using junior high in the 90's digs like he / she is just lame in general. I'm not offended. Just sick of hearing that kind of shit when I'm trying to escape from this fucked up dumpster fire of a country and enjoy the hobby.
    You're correct, no matter what they say.

  5. #1290

    Sounds Like Tranny Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    We can totally do this without anti trans rhetoric can't we? The world is ugly enough without bringing it here.
    It's no fun being fooled. He are here to protect each other not shame like silly fool.

  6. #1289

    Wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Referring to a human being as a thing and using junior high in the 90's digs like he / she is just lame in general. I'm not offended. Just sick of hearing that kind of shit when I'm trying to escape from this fucked up dumpster fire of a country and enjoy the hobby.
    If you want to cry about stupid shit then use the "Stupid Shit" thread.

  7. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Referring to a human being as a thing and using junior high in the 90's digs like he / she is just lame in general. I'm not offended. Just sick of hearing that kind of shit when I'm trying to escape from this fucked up dumpster fire of a country and enjoy the hobby.
    Sir, I hope you have the best Friday.

  8. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Zero hate, just an observation based on me clicking on the other gentleman's link. It's wild that we cannot make an observation any longer without people being offended.
    Referring to a human being as a thing and using junior high in the 90's digs like he / she is just lame in general. I'm not offended. Just sick of hearing that kind of shit when I'm trying to escape from this fucked up dumpster fire of a country and enjoy the hobby.

  9. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    We can totally do this without anti trans rhetoric can't we? The world is ugly enough without bringing it here.
    Zero hate, just an observation based on me clicking on the other gentleman's link. It's wild that we cannot make an observation any longer without people being offended.

  10. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    We can totally do this without anti trans rhetoric can't we? The world is ugly enough without bringing it here.
    No hate here. Let everyone be comfortable.

  11. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree, that thing looks like a he she with a pee pee.
    We can totally do this without anti trans rhetoric can't we? The world is ugly enough without bringing it here.

  12. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    It's in my area, though it's more than I'd want to spend for a non sure thing. Plus the photo at the bottom of the website, I'm not convinced it's a "she. ".
    Completely agree, that thing looks like a he she with a pee pee.

  13. #1282

    Rhonda is her name

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    That was the bodyworks boutique. Pretty sure it's been gone 5 maybe 6 years. That was a WILD situation. Walking in it was WAY too open and was doomed to a short life. It was a basement shop under a Chiropractors office. One day I walked in and there were several "massage girls" hanging in the lobby in lingerie. There was giggling and all manner of fun sounds coming from the massage rooms. There was a black woman (Lisa maybe?) with a spectacular set of tits that knew how to work them to a fantastic Russian finish. Never have found her again since. I do miss those tits.
    It's not the body builder woman. I wish she'd pop up. Her alone was a nice time.

  14. #1281

    Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Wastrel  [View Original Post]
    Does The Lou have a lot more than its fair share of Darwin Award contenders? Really seems that way. So far as I know she wan't sucking anybody off at the time, but. Last night's "Stupid Ho, Play Stupid Games & Get Stupid Prize" jackpot winner:

    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...7-a1425aca1823
    But she was able to get more Followers on her Instagram account. Only to out done by the one that went out on the ice to recover their dropped Iphone, never to be seen again.

  15. #1280

    Can't FIx Stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Wastrel  [View Original Post]
    Does The Lou have a lot more than its fair share of Darwin Award contenders? Really seems that way. So far as I know she wan't sucking anybody off at the time, but. Last night's "Stupid Ho, Play Stupid Games & Get Stupid Prize" jackpot winner:

    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...7-a1425aca1823
    It can be eliminated and in this case it took care of itself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape