Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #860

    Umi spa

    I found the spot on stg.

  2. #859

    Umi spa

    Confirmed 2nd floor church street not 177 up close to park corner of college 2 girl's early 30 ies clean spot both girl's attractive I met daisy good massage and then she willingly checked all the boxes for completion on the way out she said a Spanish girl was coming this afternoon have never seen a Spanish girl in Burlington or Vermont for that matter intrigued.

  3. #858

    Burlington

    Has anyone heard of a new store opening in Burlington? I've heard a couple rumors but haven't confirmed.

  4. #857

    Asa

    Quote Originally Posted by VtGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Continued. No way. The wonder was quickly washed when Luna walked and excitedly greeted my already nude and waiting body. Great smile, sexy as all and beautiful as well. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her rocking body! Luna is lots of fun, not shy and knows how to make the session exciting. Luna spent a few minutes to thoroughly clean me up from my session with Lili which I appreciated. I opted to give Luna a massage to give myself a little extra time to recover. OMG what a body! Nice up top with impressive nipples, small waist that transitions into the most beautiful ass I've ever seen at an AMP. Best way to describe it is a heart shaped apple bottom. I'm writing this a couple days after and I can't get her ass off my mind! I think I enjoy giving her the massage as much or more than she enjoyed the massage. I transition from massage to giving her a nice oral session which she is very responsive and I know she enjoyed it. Needed to tell her to relax and let me "service" her as she felt I was the one needing to be serviced which would follow. She tells me it's my time for her to service me and asks me to lay face down. She proceeds to climb on top of me and gives me a great body on body massage and is very creative at using her body and getting to where she wants to go. From there I experienced the most interesting technique I've received. Let me refer to it as "cupping therapy" but in this case no cup! Luna licks you to get you wet and then will use her mouth like a vacuum (creating great suction) and then hold the suction while she goes from one side of your body to the other or from top to bottom. It was Awesome and fun and a major turn on. She gets everywhere with this unique (to me) technique. She asks me to flip and uses that talented mouth to give me the most amazing oral I've had in a very long time. I'm glad I had a session prior because I wouldn't have lasted long! Luna then asks me what I want and motions and I say yes! She climbs on top and goes cowgirl until she runs out of gas. Table creaking and bodies smacking loud enough to hear outside of the room. She lets me know she needs me to take control so we go mish for as long as I can and then k9 to really enjoy that ass again. Now I'm running out of steam and knowing I loved where we started so I asked her to give me oral again. Yes. That was the right move. Got some amazing oral skills which she used to get me to cross the finish line. These are two great options for anyone in the area or maybe not close like me. Thank you to both Lili and luna and the entire Eva staff. I look forward to my next visit.
    You should try Asa too before she goes.

    If I had to choose between the three of them I don't know how I would choose. All different and all amazing.

    Who are you choosing out of the 2 you tried if you were to repeat? I'm curious if you could choose. I don't think I could.

  5. #856

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by WackyJack  [View Original Post]
    For Eva I have tried contacting for scheduling online and I found a phone number but I am getting no response can anybody tell me is it difficult to book or do you need to go in person? Tia.
    No. The advertised number is the one you want. If you're trying later in the day they might be booked up for the day. Try earlier. I've never had issues and WeiWei is super responsive. That said, I'm a somewhat frequent flyer so YMMV.

    She's as professional as they come though and will definitely respond if she has availability.

  6. #855

    Contact info

    For Eva I have tried contacting for scheduling online and I found a phone number but I am getting no response can anybody tell me is it difficult to book or do you need to go in person? Tia.

  7. #854

    Foot job

    Anyone knows who gives a good fj & HJ finish?

  8. #853

    Kang Yuan

    Anyone have experience with the newer talent at Kang Yuan? PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

  9. #852

    Eva Spa (Luna) part two

    Continued. No way. The wonder was quickly washed when Luna walked and excitedly greeted my already nude and waiting body. Great smile, sexy as all and beautiful as well. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her rocking body! Luna is lots of fun, not shy and knows how to make the session exciting. Luna spent a few minutes to thoroughly clean me up from my session with Lili which I appreciated. I opted to give Luna a massage to give myself a little extra time to recover. OMG what a body! Nice up top with impressive nipples, small waist that transitions into the most beautiful ass I've ever seen at an AMP. Best way to describe it is a heart shaped apple bottom. I'm writing this a couple days after and I can't get her ass off my mind! I think I enjoy giving her the massage as much or more than she enjoyed the massage. I transition from massage to giving her a nice oral session which she is very responsive and I know she enjoyed it. Needed to tell her to relax and let me "service" her as she felt I was the one needing to be serviced which would follow. She tells me it's my time for her to service me and asks me to lay face down. She proceeds to climb on top of me and gives me a great body on body massage and is very creative at using her body and getting to where she wants to go. From there I experienced the most interesting technique I've received. Let me refer to it as "cupping therapy" but in this case no cup! Luna licks you to get you wet and then will use her mouth like a vacuum (creating great suction) and then hold the suction while she goes from one side of your body to the other or from top to bottom. It was Awesome and fun and a major turn on. She gets everywhere with this unique (to me) technique. She asks me to flip and uses that talented mouth to give me the most amazing oral I've had in a very long time. I'm glad I had a session prior because I wouldn't have lasted long! Luna then asks me what I want and motions and I say yes! She climbs on top and goes cowgirl until she runs out of gas. Table creaking and bodies smacking loud enough to hear outside of the room. She lets me know she needs me to take control so we go mish for as long as I can and then k9 to really enjoy that ass again. Now I'm running out of steam and knowing I loved where we started so I asked her to give me oral again. Yes. That was the right move. Got some amazing oral skills which she used to get me to cross the finish line. These are two great options for anyone in the area or maybe not close like me. Thank you to both Lili and luna and the entire Eva staff. I look forward to my next visit.

  10. #851

    Eva Spa (Lili) part one

    After following posts about Eva Spa and some intel from a trusted friend I decided to travel north on 89 and see what all the fuss is about. Wanting to make the most of my trip north I scheduled back to back sessions with Lili and then luna as I don't get up this way often. I call just prior to arrival and am told that Lili is waiting for me. Wow! Absolutely beautiful and sexy! She's fair skinned with medium long dark hair, maybe 5'2" with a nicely proportioned petite little body. She gives me a nice hug, little kiss on my cheek and takes my hand as she leads me to our room. I give her the house fee and undress as she steps out for a minute. I place the tip on the table where she won't miss it. Glad I did as it made things clear and allowed us to focus on what would be an amazing session. I wasn't expecting great massage skills but she is skilled and was able to work out the kinks nicely.

    She asks me to flip and proceeds to work my front with a very soft and delicate touch to get me warmed up. She took off her clothes at which point I knew I was in trouble! Beautiful flawless body with the softest skin I've felt. She is skilled at all things sensual and incredibly responsive to receiving oral. I'm fairly certain she climaxed a couple times but may be good acting too. Either way I appreciated the effort. Went to 69 where she provided me with an amazing oral session. I tapped out not wanting to finish before the main event. Moved to reverse cowgirl where I enjoyed watching her gorgeous ass. Then to cowgirl which was almost as enjoyable. Great eye contact. Knowing I was getting close and wanting to enjoy the view we moved to doggy and had an amazing finish. Lili is rather shy and submissive but in a very nice and sweet way. Lili and I talk for a minute before realizing we've gone a little over time but she lets me know to wait right there and Luna will be in for my next session. I stand and give her a nice kiss and warm embrace. While I'm sitting table side waiting for Luna I wonder to myself if I made a mistake spending the next hour with Luna instead of a second hour with Lili. Continued..

  11. #850

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by OldVtMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not that she needs another testimonial, but I went to see Luna this morning. She is wonderful. Pretty, sexy and yes, that great smile. Gave a great massage too. BTW, she's really strong, if you like a hard massage, she'll deliver. At one point I asked her to take it down a notch. She laughed and admitted that I was her first client of the day so she had a lot of energy built up.

    The rest was fantastic too. She did things I don't think I've ever had done to me. Going to have to see her again before she leaves.
    Same. She was working on me from behind and got me up on my knees and crawled under me from the back and took me in her mouth from below. Wildly good.

    She also told me to lay face down and she would "service me" literally said you lay down and I service you. And she did.

  12. #849

    Eva - Luna

    Not that she needs another testimonial, but I went to see Luna this morning. She is wonderful. Pretty, sexy and yes, that great smile. Gave a great massage too. BTW, she's really strong, if you like a hard massage, she'll deliver. At one point I asked her to take it down a notch. She laughed and admitted that I was her first client of the day so she had a lot of energy built up.

    The rest was fantastic too. She did things I don't think I've ever had done to me. Going to have to see her again before she leaves.

  13. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Damn I couldn't wait to see Luna Rockin body and she put me a ease immediately. Said I needed a shower and she stripped and climbed in the small shower with me and made sure I was clean in every area. Wonderful massage skills and got me real excited..

    She has mad skills and knows how to use her hands, mouth and the rest of her rockin body. Pm for more.

    C.
    Holy shit. I could not agree more.

    With Asa and Lili both there as well the lineup is absolutely stacked. You can't go wrong with any of the three.

    Asa and Lili have been two of my favorites and Luna just entered that group.

    Super pretty with a naughty little smile and glint in her eye. This is a woman who loves her job and it comes across in the service she provides. Tease was top notch, BJ top notch, rimming top notch, cg with a mid stroke swivel to rcg without missing a beat was amazing. I'm usually not the biggest fan of either but when done right cg and rcg can both be dangerous. Luna is a weapon at both. Her little ass fit perfectly in my hands in rcg and that was almost the end of me. Held on for a good long session of standing mish which is my favorite. Holy crap did she shine here. Legs wrapped around me pulling me in and begging for more. I could have gone on for hours.

    Not sure how long she's in town but I plan on catching her again before she rotates out.

  14. #847

    Luna

    Damn I couldn't wait to see Luna Rockin body and she put me a ease immediately. Said I needed a shower and she stripped and climbed in the small shower with me and made sure I was clean in every area. Wonderful massage skills and got me real excited..

    She has mad skills and knows how to use her hands, mouth and the rest of her rockin body. Pm for more.

    C.

  15. #846

    Eva Spa

    I wanted to see Remi as I had heard much different intel than what Cliftonhanger has said. She has left so I was greeted by Asa. What a sweet looking package. Massage was great as she has amazing hands. I was happy to make her feel good and she re-paid the favor with her tremendous skills. We finished by laying and snuggling on the table.

    On the way out, I met Luna. She is gorgeous with a rockin body. I can't wait to go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape