Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38349

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone seen this one? She looks pretty normal and clean, but as we all know, pics are often deceiving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/035639515955

  2. #38348

    Regarding Monalisa and Sexii Lexii

    Hello gentleman.

    Monalisa: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/865871785891.

    And.

    Sexii Lexii: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/332509502818.

    Any more intel on these two? If you have a response or PM would be great.

  3. #38347

    Any back door loving girls?

    Looking to get my ass eaten and played with, she's got to be good looking, can't have a troll back there playing with my buddy.

  4. #38346
    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the OG's still around? Old school, mouthhunter, Fred Zepplin, etc. ?
    Are there any more upscale providers in town? Back in the day we had Veronica Savu, Aubrey Tate etc. Is there any talent along those lines now?
    The state of this hobby is really sad now.

  5. #38345

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with a reliable provider from the oast and she's trying to establish a clientele old and new. Having trouble being able to verify her stg acct but if you pm me ill give you her digits easy comms reasonable donation and freaky as you want to be. Can't seem to upload a pic, but I can send you one on request. She's a nubian spinner and profession throatologist.
    Do you have any more info on her. Hard to get excited without it. Maybe direct us to old post? Pics?

  6. #38344
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to this one last year. The conversation seemed to be going well, then absolutely nothing. Totally ghosted. For the life of me I can't think of why she stopped communicating with me. I even asked her if she thought I knew her parents or something. LOL.
    She is hot, but has serious crazy vibes so you didn't miss too much. No telling what you said that set her off. Also one of the only higher end providers that tapped out on me from too long in missionary with plenty of time left in the clock and finished me with hand.

  7. #38343

    Babiigirll

    Does anyone know what she's like? Safe? Love the petite look and wanted to ask before exploring.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/173579172040

  8. #38342

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Try Luna Day. https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday.

    She just dropped her rates a bit. Not sure if you have P411 access but there are a number of them on the site. Just cost a lot more nowadays.
    I was talking to this one last year. The conversation seemed to be going well, then absolutely nothing. Totally ghosted. For the life of me I can't think of why she stopped communicating with me. I even asked her if she thought I knew her parents or something. LOL.

  9. #38341
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with a reliable provider from the oast and she's trying to establish a clientele old and new. Having trouble being able to verify her stg acct but if you pm me ill give you her digits easy comms reasonable donation and freaky as you want to be. Can't seem to upload a pic, but I can send you one on request. She's a nubian spinner and profession throatologist.
    Sent you a PM, what was her name?

  10. #38340

    High End

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I'm still hold down Wackos pretty much. OldSchool hadn't been in in a while he needs to bring his ass up there. Aubrey Tate is a name I haven't heard a long time. I'm not sure who the best go to his right now.
    Try Luna Day. https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday.

    She just dropped her rates a bit. Not sure if you have P411 access but there are a number of them on the site. Just cost a lot more nowadays.

  11. #38339
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Blast from the past

    Reconnected with a reliable provider from the oast and she's trying to establish a clientele old and new. Having trouble being able to verify her stg acct but if you pm me ill give you her digits easy comms reasonable donation and freaky as you want to be. Can't seem to upload a pic, but I can send you one on request. She's a nubian spinner and profession throatologist.

  12. #38338

    Anyone seen Alli?

    I saw this ad and I swear she looks familiar, but I can't place her. I searched Alli, but nothing came up in the last 10 months or so. Any help?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/528214523467

  13. #38337

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her? Searched her name and can't find her. These girls use the same name to throw us off of searching for them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/610377931049
    Dreamt about an experience w / Ryder recently. Had a very good experience. No BS, good comms, nice personality, aims to please. Definitely recommend her.

  14. #38336

    We're still here

    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the OG's still around? Old school, mouthhunter, Fred Zepplin, etc. ?
    Are there any more upscale providers in town? Back in the day we had Veronica Savu, Aubrey Tate etc. Is there any talent along those lines now?
    I'm still hold down Wackos pretty much. OldSchool hadn't been in in a while he needs to bring his ass up there. Aubrey Tate is a name I haven't heard a long time. I'm not sure who the best go to his right now.

  15. #38335

    It's been a while

    Are any of the OG's still around? Old school, mouthhunter, Fred Zepplin, etc. ?
    Are there any more upscale providers in town? Back in the day we had Veronica Savu, Aubrey Tate etc. Is there any talent along those lines now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape