Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 17049
-
06-10-25 08:43 #16284Senior Member

Posts: 271She's on seeking as well.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 00:21 #16283Forum Sponsors

Posts: 346SugarLifeNow
SLN Girl, Jen Du 32.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/SexySB/
-
06-06-25 16:36 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 48Have you seen her?
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 00:02 #16281Forum Sponsors

Posts: 346SugarLifeNow
SLN Girl, Marina 30.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MarinaFerrari/
-
06-05-25 19:50 #16280Senior Member

Posts: 268Allie-Glenview
DTF, she shows up high and bitchy, BBBJ and cfs for 400 wasn't very good.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 17:04 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 271She's very high mileage. Been reviewed here many times. An addict.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:42 #16278Senior Member

Posts: 572Summer fling 25
My current rotation has been good and I been busy with that. But here's a few that I can share.
I'll keep it as general, but informative, some you fookers have gotten me in trouble by saying "Meddic said he gave you this amount".
Senior member feel free to pm if you need details.
This one is DTF. She's on the bigger side, cute face and fun. CIP and BBBJ skills A+. Cannot host, but will uber to you. Wants 300-400. Will repeat in a pinch.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7d37a70d9258
Chatted with this one. Pics are current, seems DTF. Our schedule just not lining up. Cannot host, but willing to meet anywhere.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1ba36b52d494
This one can host in the Little Village neighborhood. Pics are current and wants 600-700. She's very fun and flirty via our Snapchat convo. I did not see her due to location.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5
Waste of time. Content seller.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-93a8bbea3fce
This one wants 600-800. Cannot host. Still trying to figure out logistics. Anyone seen her? I'm curious how she is.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-147d8f66bfc8
This one is very spotty communication. Wants 500-600. Pics are current. Cannot host, but willing to come to you. Finally came to an agreement, but the day of. She ghosted.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-df18617018af
This one wants 300-400. Cannot host, can only meet during the day. BBBJ and CFS. Will not repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-9da3502a13f3
This one is DTF. Can host and wants 300-400. Pics are old, she's bigger now, cool chic. BBBJ, BBFS no cip. Will not repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-1996dba07e2a
This one is nuts. Blowing my Snapchat by calling. Will ask for money. Stay away.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e
Any intel with this one? Within 5 exchanges in messages, invites me over to her place in Beverly. I get a little uneasy with that. Can anyone confirm she's legit?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e
-
06-04-25 18:23 #16277Senior Member

Posts: 215Chiara
Quick Google image search comes up with what looks like a model in Chicago (instagram). Definitely has the look and the figure. Those girls get top $. Makeup overdone, eyes look enhanced. Still has the look though.
Originally Posted by Bern1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 12:02 #16276Senior Member

Posts: 165Starsmafia
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-4ddeb279346f
This one contacted me. She is a pro. Covered sex, bbj if you are clean, cannot host, 250. I haven't met her yet and not sure if I will. If anyone has met her, I'm interested in your feedback.
-
06-04-25 09:27 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 572Thanks man! I'll give her another try.
Originally Posted by Malfoy829
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 09:18 #16274Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone?
Hello all. Getting close to setting up a meet with her and wanted to check back for any info?
Originally Posted by ChiSeekingFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 08:40 #16273Senior Member

Posts: 165Sara Burr Ridge
I have met with Sara. She is real. All of these girls seem to have shit in their lives, so her emergency was some of that shit. Oh, and she squirts.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 22:03 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 572Intel. Sara Burr Ridge
Hey all! Has anyone seen Sara? I'm hoping to get some intel. PM is ok.
We were supposed to meet last week, but she had to cancel the last minute - "emergency". She reached out to me again and wants to meet. I'm just curious if she's just like to play games. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-2f1a0fc5ed9a
-
06-03-25 12:22 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 246Virtual cards
Thanks, I may go that route next. I had gone this long without managing to have SA show up on any statements, but I'm also in the same boat where I've had room bookings on my personal cards, so I agree about the same level of risk. Although I also agree the current selections on the site aren't exactly making me want to jump through hoops to renew.
Originally Posted by EastTowest
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 00:43 #16270Forum Sponsors

Posts: 346SugarLifeNow
SLN Girl KyKy 22.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Ky/











Reply With Quote





